• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT8| PrEPare Yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
The Conservative Party of Canada takes 11 years to finally take a position of neutrality on SSM: http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/conservative-convention-saturday-votes-1.3604990

I hope their social conservative backers bring the party down into electoral disaster. Steven Harper's luddite vehicle has had enough time in the sunlight.

If only the US Republican Party could come to similar conclusions about marriage. Some new positions on bathrooms would be nice, too. I hope we get there soon...

Last activity (05-09-2016)
1136770_o.gif

i have acquired the tea, it's taste is quite delicious.
What type of tea?

I've been drinking Assam Bold lately, it needs to be with a little milk to be good but usually I have other ones black.

Also someone dropped one of my favourite mugs recently so it broke in half and they don't make it anymore. :(
rUVYnKB.jpg

IvorB

So I went into the store to buy Persona 4: Golden but got distracted trying the Toukiden demo. Ended up buying that instead 'cause monster hunting>high school drama and, my god, is it awesome. Just the type of game I've been wanting on my Vita.

Meicyn

Gold Member
Spent the weekend traveling to areas in South Korea with my mom and aunts. Took a ton of pictures. Here's a small sampling:

5MJMQxXh.jpg

This is a small portion of a Buddhist temple in Gyeongju.

ckOtSPmh.jpg

Those are all lanterns. This was at Seokguram Grotto.

MAhWSdoh.jpg

Yangdong Village still does most stuff the traditional Korean way, so the mix of old buildings and a few modern things was interesting.

iq5ZgG6h.jpg

Silla, or at least a small, rebuilt portion of it at night with modern lighting and reflective water.

nf2H4fNh.jpg

Damyang Dam, which holds water that is over what was once farmland owned by my grandparents on my mother's side.

3HQ0FeQh.jpg

These trees are many centuries old.

XBNHEyah.jpg

Another Buddhist temple area.

Spent the weekend traveling to areas in South Korea with my mom and aunts. Took a ton of pictures. Here's a small sampling:

Those photos are really pretty. I want to go to Korea so bad. It's a really interesting culture because you can see how they were influenced a lot by China, but then they took a lot of tech and advances and just ran with them and did awesome things with them.

3phemeral

i came across this last nite

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L94OETMNzWQ

"oh cool this looks relaxing"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkF_pm637uY

"wait, what's this? oh that looks scary. i wonder how safe that is..."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ttZH5Eixm5I (nsfw) (nsfl)

"what the fuck what the fuck what the fuck"
Moxibustion:

Direct scarring moxibustion places a small cone of moxa on the skin at an acupuncture point and burns it until the skin blisters, which then scars after it heals.[9]

Sounds lovely.

Rayis

In damn near all my meet ups with guys I wasn't able to cum, some of them still want to see me, it's not the end of the world.
I make sure I make everyone single one of them cum though and I've been able to at least do that.

Well he didn't get off either. But I wasn't really prepared to go all the way that day tbh.

Anyway idk if I have some dysfunction. I do want to fool around but my drive isn't that high so I'm not really getting hard while fooling around.

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
This is trending on Facebook for me:

Finding Dory: Film Rumored to Be 1st in Disney Pixar's History to Feature Lesbian Couple
The latest trailer for the film appears to feature a lesbian couple with a baby in a stroller, multiple outlets reported. The film, a sequel to 2003's "Finding Nemo," opens in theaters on June 17.

This very slightly annoys me (I admit: it's really not important at all) because I've seen that trailer, and while I did pause it and wonder, "Could these two be a couple?" they could even more easily be friends. It's not a "rumor" if people are blindly speculating, and you know there are going to be those people who will loudly declare their boycott over something that doesn't exist. Also, Facebook's description isn't even accurate: it's two women who don't have a baby. All you can see in the trailer is 1) A stroller with Dory and Hank inside 2) A kid holding popcorn that gets hit by the stroller 3) Two women walking together ahead of an with their backs turned towards the child.

Well he didn't get off either. But I wasn't really prepared to go all the way that day tbh.

Anyway idk if I have some dysfunction. I do want to fool around but my drive isn't that high so I'm not really getting hard while fooling around.

Could the fact that you weren't looking to go that far have been part of it? Also, could it have been a trust/comfort thing?

This is trending on Facebook for me:

This very slightly annoys me (I admit: it's really not important at all) because I've seen that trailer, and while I did pause it and wonder, "Could these two be a couple?" they could even more easily be friends. It's not a "rumor" if people are blindly speculating, and you know there are going to be those people who will loudly declare their boycott over something that doesn't exist. Also, Facebook's description isn't even accurate: it's two women who don't have a baby. All you can see in the trailer is 1) A stroller with Dory and Hank inside 2) A kid holding popcorn that gets hit by the stroller 3) Two women walking together ahead of an with their backs turned towards the child.

Could the fact that you weren't looking to go that far have been part of it? Also, could it have been a trust/comfort thing?

I think it might just be lower sex drive. I can go days irl now without feeling any need to get off.

Idk. He wanted to suck my dick. I honestly would just rather be fucked.

Crayons

Banned
oh my lord

The guy I went on a date with today was straight and thought Tinder was for meeting friends despite the fact that I called him cute and specifically used the word date several times

Elitist1945

oh my lord

The guy I went on a date with today was straight and thought Tinder was for meeting friends despite the fact that I called him cute and specifically used the word date several times

I wonder if he just chickened out and tried to pretend he was straight? Weird he didn't clue in earlier.

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
I think it might just be lower sex drive. I can go days irl now without feeling any need to get off.

Idk. He wanted to suck my dick. I honestly would just rather be fucked.

I see. Well, nothing wrong with that. If you end up seeing him again, I hope things only get better.

oh my lord

That's fascinating. I wonder...did he have an iPhone or Android? I noticed that how Tinder presents itself on the app stores varies.

First paragraph of iOS description:

Tinder is a fun way to discover new and interesting people nearby. 10 billion matches have been made on Tinder. Here is how it works: If you’re interested in connecting with someone on Tinder, then just anonymously Swipe Right to Like them; or Swipe Left to Pass. If someone likes you back, then it’s a match! Chat with your matches and get to know them inside of Tinder.

First paragraph of Android description:

Tinder is the world's most popular dating app. More than 9 billion matches have been made through Tinder. Try Tinder and you'll see why Time magazine called Tinder "The World's Hottest App."

Crayons

Banned
I wonder if he just chickened out and tried to pretend he was straight? Weird he didn't clue in earlier.

He's fresh off the boat from Japan.

He literally didn't know.

Bless his pure soul.

Ya it was still a decent time though. I kept wondering why he was paying attention to the movie. I was like, "Does he not like me?" And then later on when he started asking me if I had a girlfriend and stuff I started to piece it together.

That's fascinating. I wonder...did he have an iPhone or Android? I noticed that how Tinder presents itself on the app stores varies.

First paragraph of iOS description:

First paragraph of Android description:

He had an iPhone and he can't really speak English, so it makes sense

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
He had an iPhone and he can't really speak English, so it makes sense

Ooooh, right, I forgot this was the Japanese guy. Well, perhaps you made a new friend and you can be his cultural guide!

Crayons

Banned
I didn't want a friend I wanted a guy to make out with...

Also, I didn't tell him that it wasn't a friend finding app. So I guess he's going to be going on dates with lots of gay men.

Oh I forgot to mention though.

Two sort of odd things. In email tags just in case

He had mentioned being in a relationship. A 3 year one. The two had met through a fuckbuddy site/app. Well the relationship ended because my date went into his boyfriend's account and saw his boyfriend was still messaging dudes asking for fun time.

Red flag: What the fuq was he doing in that account exactly? How'd he even get the password??

The second is he mentioned how he's pretty big into the concept of gender roles, despite being gay. He said how a woman should be the one to cook if her husband expects it of her. And also provide sex without excuses. It uh...... seemed a bit off.

It happened years ago but I think a gay I gave my number and MSN address to suddenly thought 'uh oh he is a straight". When talking about favourite movies a few minutes into talking, I mentioned liking Bound which I mentioned is about lesbians. He logged out immediately. Or since he never logged in again, he blocked me.

Oh I forgot to mention though.

Two sort of odd things. In email tags just in case

He had mentioned being in a relationship. A 3 year one. The two had met through a fuckbuddy site/app. Well the relationship ended because my date went into his boyfriend's account and saw his boyfriend was still messaging dudes asking for fun time.

Red flag: What the fuq was he doing in that account exactly? How'd he even get the password??

The second is he mentioned how he's pretty big into the concept of gender roles, despite being gay. He said how a woman should be the one to cook if her husband expects it of her. And also provide sex without excuses. It uh...... seemed a bit off.
Run away and barricade all the doors behind you over the last part.

Nice. What do you mean you couldn't get it up?

!!!!

:p

As in I haven't been able to get an erection this entire day. I just can't get aroused enough.

Had a similar problem with Pample but I don't really think it's performance anxiety since like even now home alone it just won't do its thang.

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
As in I haven't been able to get an erection this entire day. I just can't get aroused enough.

Had a similar problem with Pample but I don't really think it's performance anxiety since like even now home alone it just won't do its thang.

Hmm, well, everyone has a different level of sex drive. However, if you run into issues where you are feeling sexually interested or psychologically aroused by something but you notice nothing changing downstairs, that might be something to talk to a doctor about.

Additionally, if you're very rarely or never psychologically aroused by anything and that's how you've always been, then that's cool, too. But, if you used to get aroused by things (excluding those hormonal teenage years) but now things are different, I'd again recommend the doctor.

That's all my nonprofesssional, uneducated opinion, of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom