• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT8| PrEPare Yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh I forgot to mention though.

Two sort of odd things. In email tags just in case

He had mentioned being in a relationship. A 3 year one. The two had met through a fuckbuddy site/app. Well the relationship ended because my date went into his boyfriend's account and saw his boyfriend was still messaging dudes asking for fun time.

Red flag: What the fuq was he doing in that account exactly? How'd he even get the password??

The second is he mentioned how he's pretty big into the concept of gender roles, despite being gay. He said how a woman should be the one to cook if her husband expects it of her. And also provide sex without excuses. It uh...... seemed a bit off.
TRASH

T R A S H

Kevyt

He had mentioned being in a relationship. A 3 year one. The two had met through a fuckbuddy site/app. Well the relationship ended because my date went into his boyfriend's account and saw his boyfriend was still messaging dudes asking for fun time.

Red flag: What the fuq was he doing in that account exactly? How'd he even get the password??

The second is he mentioned how he's pretty big into the concept of gender roles, despite being gay. He said how a woman should be the one to cook if her husband expects it of her. And also provide sex without excuses. It uh...... seemed a bit off.

Huh... what.

daripad

As in I haven't been able to get an erection this entire day. I just can't get aroused enough.

Had a similar problem with Pample but I don't really think it's performance anxiety since like even now home alone it just won't do its thang.

What kind of superpower is that? I get erections very frequently, making some awkward situations for me. Like it happened to me once when I had to give a presentation in class :/

Edit: lol, yeah, never see that guy again

Kevyt

Hmm... that's interesting CB, it seems like if you aren't interested in someone, you just don't feel like having anything with them, or at least that can be part of it.

However, per my experience, it seems I can make myself have sex with almost anyone. I have no problem whatsoever and I find that troublesome to say the least.

I guess I have no standards.

As in I haven't been able to get an erection this entire day. I just can't get aroused enough.

Had a similar problem with Pample but I don't really think it's performance anxiety since like even now home alone it just won't do its thang.
I remember the concern you gave about maybe pain being a required thing.

Slap slap slap

Is it better now?

Moxibustion is usually just creating an air vacuum with cups over acupuncture points, iirc. I knew they would use some burning substance but that's because combustion creates a relative vacuum, and I think they maybe thought that the smoke had some medicinal effects, too? I've never heard of that scarring thing before.

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
The people who would boycott Finding Dory over that are already boycotting it over a lesbian actress being the star though

Yeah, I did think about that. But I figure there are at least some that will say, "I'm okay with the gays and respect their right to earn a living, but Disney shoving the homosexual lifestyle in the faces of my children so visibly, exposing them to such perversion by sneaking it into a 'family film'...this is too far."

I mean, honestly, I have zero reason to care about people boycotting the movie. I guess I'll just be upset if dumb reporting means I see those posts on my Facebook feed. :p (I shouldn't, but I've thought that before...)

B-Dex

Naked and Afraid was a damn mess tonight. The guy only wanted to do his things. And eventually he was like screw it and wanted to leave her and go it alone. So she was like fine we can go off alone during the day and just come back to camp at night and keep a fire going. Nope he wanted total separation. She wanted his knife but he didn't wanna give it to her but he wanted fire. So she raged and wrecked the fire and coals. Then she wanted a medic to check her blood pressure.

Kater

Banned
This is trending on Facebook for me:

This very slightly annoys me (I admit: it's really not important at all) because I've seen that trailer, and while I did pause it and wonder, "Could these two be a couple?" they could even more easily be friends. It's not a "rumor" if people are blindly speculating, and you know there are going to be those people who will loudly declare their boycott over something that doesn't exist. Also, Facebook's description isn't even accurate: it's two women who don't have a baby. All you can see in the trailer is 1) A stroller with Dory and Hank inside 2) A kid holding popcorn that gets hit by the stroller 3) Two women walking together ahead of an with their backs turned towards the child.
That's sad. Those people I mean.

Anyway, while this is stupid and all, there is still the concern about the blue tang fish who could get endangered by crazy fans demand for them. (article)

RM8

He's fresh off the boat from Japan.

He literally didn't know.

Ya it was still a decent time though. I kept wondering why he was paying attention to the movie. I was like, "Does he not like me?" And then later on when he started asking me if I had a girlfriend and stuff I started to piece it together.

He had an iPhone and he can't really speak English, so it makes sense
This is super common in Japan, I've matched with so many straight guys, lol. Example (in English): http://imgur.com/fpZAASY

Tuck

He's fresh off the boat from Japan.

He literally didn't know.

Ya it was still a decent time though. I kept wondering why he was paying attention to the movie. I was like, "Does he not like me?" And then later on when he started asking me if I had a girlfriend and stuff I started to piece it together.

He had an iPhone and he can't really speak English, so it makes sense
Lol, that sucks.

I've seen that before though - just a few days ago actually. There was a japanese guy on tindr who was clearly there to find someone to help him learn english.

Kevyt

Naked and Afraid was a damn mess tonight. The guy only wanted to do his things. And eventually he was like screw it and wanted to leave her and go it alone. So she was like fine we can go off alone during the day and just come back to camp at night and keep a fire going. Nope he wanted total separation. She wanted his knife but he didn't wanna give it to her but he wanted fire. So she raged and wrecked the fire and coals. Then she wanted a medic to check her blood pressure.

Did they make it through the whole thing?

Stop watching trash and start watching quality.

Bladenic

Wait you and PM really met? But you couldn't fuck? RIP no wonder he stopped posting here

Well... Believe your gut feeling. If you feel so bad that you can't handle that, there's a very good, simple, but also painful solution.

First you need to gather your thoughts together and think if you wanna continue with him or not and then have a conversation about it with him.

I don't know. How could I trust him anymore? We been together over a year now. Met last Feb. Earliest correspondence I see with other guys was since last may. And the latest is May of this year. Lots of guys in between. He tells me how I'm special. How I'm not like other guys. How he genuinely loves me. How he wants to move in with me, his parents like me, he wants to marry me. Even his friends told me they never heard him talk about other guys in the past like he does about me.

I should have known. He had Grinder and Jackd installed up until December. I tried to give him the benefit of the doubt. I didn't want to be a paranoid overbearing boyfriend. I thought since he has a lot of single friends on there, he just wants to see their profiles or something. It turns out he didn't uninstall it. He just had the smarts to finally hide it off his homescreen. I uninstalled Grindr a month after I met him, after he said he wants to date exclusively. I install it this morning and see his profile updated with the latest Facebook pic.

I feel like he's trying to reserve me like I'm a goddamn restaurant. I'm the guy he can bring home to the parents. The guy he can bring around his friends. The guy who will stick around after he's too old or too tired to hook up anymore. He wants to have his cake and eat it too. He wants me to be the safety net when people are no longer interested in hooking up with him anymore. I put my trust in him and he lied to me.

I'm gonna talk to him today about it. I honestly don't know if it will work out. How do I trust him anymore? Call him 24/7? Strap a GPS to him? I trusted him and it didn't work. He took advantage and took me for granted. I'm not confident that I after I confront him if he'll change or if he'll just hide and lie better about it. He always bragged about being a good liar and storyteller.

Tuck

I don't know. How could I trust him anymore? We been together over a year now. Met last Feb. Earliest correspondence I see with other guys was since last may. And the latest is May of this year. Lots of guys in between. He tells me how I'm special. How I'm not like other guys. How he genuinely loves me. How he wants to move in with me, his parents like me, he wants to marry me. Even his friends told me they never heard him talk about other guys in the past like he does about me.
Woah there, its been a year and he's saying all that? Don't you think thats a little... much?

I should have known. He had Grinder and Jackd installed up until December. I tried to give him the benefit of the doubt. I didn't want to be a paranoid overbearing boyfriend. I thought since he has a lot of single friends on there, he just wants to see their profiles or something. It turns out he didn't uninstall it. He just had the smarts to finally hide it off his homescreen. I uninstalled Grindr a month after I met him, after he said he wants to date exclusively. I install it this morning and see his profile updated with the latest Facebook pic.
Dump him.

I feel like he's trying to reserve me like I'm a goddamn restaurant. I'm the guy he can bring home to the parents. The guy he can bring around his friends. The guy who will stick around after he's too old or too tired to hook up anymore. He wants to have his cake and eat it too. He wants me to be the safety net when people are no longer interested in hooking up with him anymore. I put my trust in him and he lied to me.
Dump him.

I'm gonna talk to him today about it. I honestly don't know if it will work out. How do I trust him anymore? Call him 24/7? Strap a GPS to him? I trusted him and it didn't work. He took advantage and took me for granted.
You can't trust him anymore. Dump him.

Woah there, its been a year and he's saying all that? Don't you think thats a little... much?

It is in retrospect. I thought maybe this would be my first and last relationship. That I wouldn't have to look for anyone else. His friends say he means it. They say they could tell I'm special because of the way he talks about me to them. I don't think they knew about his extra-curricular activities so maybe they genuinely believed that. And I did too. But he's 24, he's great looking, still in his prime. I was a fucking idiot to think he'd want to settle this early and not fuck around.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak

I'm gonna talk to him today about it. I honestly don't know if it will work out. How do I trust him anymore? Call him 24/7? Strap a GPS to him? I trusted him and it didn't work. He took advantage and took me for granted. I'm not confident that I after I confront him if he'll change or if he'll just hide and lie better about it. He always bragged about being a good liar and storyteller.

To me it seems you know what you want to do. Afterall he did break the trust and you saying he brags about being a good liar and story teller simply makes it harder to believe him. Drop him and get someone better. Im pretty sure you will be able to get someone better.

berzeli

Banned

DTMFA

DTMFA

Vazduh

This particular part is something I've heard (and seen) many times, regardless of one's sexuality. Sorry to hear about that, but it seems like your relationship has run its course.

The best thing to do IMHO would be to just dump him, pick up the pieces and carry on.

DOWN

Banned

tell him BOY BYE

Kevyt

tumblr_o7p2crcMJX1tpmgf1o1_400.gif

kek

Thanks for the words of encouragement everyone.

I also just remembered that he insists that we do it bareback. Told him to get tested. Gonna ask him if he used a condom when fucking around on me. He'll probably lie just to try and get me to stay.

EDIT: Now he's saying he didn't have sex. Just talked. Last I checked, you don't need to bring poppers to talk. I don't believe him

Tuck

I also just remembered that he insists that we do it bareback. Told him to get tested. Gonna ask him if he used a condom when fucking around on me. He'll probably lie just to try and get me to stay.

Wdf.

Get yourself out of there. And get yourself tested. Don't believe a word he says.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak

EDIT: Now he's saying he didn't have sex. Just talked. Last I checked, you don't need to bring poppers to talk. I don't believe him

Dump his ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom