• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT8| PrEPare Yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone tell me if this is racist?

I have no problem with orthodox jews but their outfits are hideous! Can they get like a modern renovation or something? Can they have like, designer clothes for orthodox jews?

Its not racist... would you say that Amish men are similarly badly dressed?

B-Dex

When will your local flop queens TBH?

FMp1Y83.jpg

JCX

I'm gonna be in Chicago in July to perform a few stand up shows. Would any of yall be interested in meeting up? I know a few of you live in Chicago and some live nearby.

Play or watch videos of Sunset Overdrive to put any worries to rest.

Considering that it was their first attempt as an openworld game, and focus of how you traverse the city. The game literally tells you to avoid walking and running. XD

I always did want to try out Sunset Overdrive, but I'm not willing to get an Xbox One. :p

Cool and welcome. :)

I started playing Broken Sword 1 (director's cut) a few weeks ago, it is really intriguing...though I have taken a break about a third in.

Hope you end up enjoying it! Broken Sword II is a really good game too, though it is the lesser of the two games.

I finished Nurse Jackie. I just watched the first and last episode of Season 7 though. The show kind of sucks though so I just wanted to know hiw things ended.
Do you think she died in the last episode? I kind of hoped she did just so everyone would be free of her bullshit. I ended up hating Jackie, her bitch teenage daughter, Dr Roman, Kevin and Dr Cruz.
Why did I watch so much of this show. :(

I just wanted to say that if any of you feel down, don't, we have each other and hate never wins. I may be drunk but it only enables me to speak up and tell the truth. My shyness tells me to not post this but I feel I need to post this. My shyness does not control me and I will control it.

Tuck

I just wanted to say that if any of you feel down, don't, we have each other and hate never wins. I may be drunk but it only enables me to speak up and tell the truth. My shyness tells me to not post this but I feel I need to post this. My shyness does not control me and I will control it.

Hurray for drunkenness!

Bladenic

Nurse Jackie was never great, I marathoned it because it was an easy watch and entertaining enough due to the performances. Kevin was so much hotter than Eddie.

Do you think it would be inappropriate to get a coworker a take care card when they are leaving to move to another state?

I basically just want to wish him well, and to say that he was one of the few I sincerely enjoyed working with.

Though maybe I should rephrase it to "I enjoyed working with you" rather than "you were one of the few people here who I sincerely enjoyed working with."

I think the latter comes off weird?

Do you think it would be inappropriate to get a coworker a take care card when they are leaving to move to another state?

I basically just want to wish him well, and to say that he was one of the few I sincerely enjoyed working with.

Though maybe I should rephrase it to "I enjoyed working with you" rather than "you were one of the few people here who I sincerely enjoyed working with."

The latter isn't nice to other people. Do the former.

I always did want to try out Sunset Overdrive, but I'm not willing to get an Xbox One. :p

Hope you end up enjoying it! Broken Sword II is a really good game too, though it is the lesser of the two games.
I have the second game as well so that is good.

Not inappropriate, cards are a really nice gesture. Just say you really enjoyed working with him, and maybe elaborate on why you felt that way, like was he a pleasant guy, did you have good conversations? Just something to make it a little more personal than just the standard 'fare well', sometimes that's the only way people come to know if they really made an impression on you or not.

Not inappropriate, cards are a really nice gesture. Just say you really enjoyed working with him, and maybe elaborate on why you felt that way, like was he a pleasant guy, did you have good conversations? Just something to make it a little more personal than just the standard 'fare well', sometimes that's the only way people come to know if they really made an impression on you or not.

I'm probably the only one getting him a card. He trusted me enough to tell me he was leaving and doesn't want everyone knowing. I don't think he would really want a card but I think he'd appreciate the sentiment enough that it's worth getting him one. He's the sort of person that didn't tell anyone when his birthday was.

And yeah he was just a charming guy. We didn't have many conversations since he generally isn't big on them, but I enjoyed them when we did. And he is a very unique person. And extremely selfless too.

If it makes you feel any better I have seen far spookier things in real life than is what is on that demo.
Yeah im just a big baby, when it comes to horror.

Where did you put the finger tho?
Couldnt find any where to put it. :p

Is it any good? I downloaded it 'cause free, but playing Resident Evil in 2016...
tumblr_mgmiz7nIgp1rqdof9o1_500.gif
It was neat, it is a short little demo. But for what it is i thought it was good.

Sorry for bringing this up since we're all trying to heal but what with so many here talking about coming out to family members, it just made me think about how many who died were maybe closeted and this might have been how their families found out.

Sorry for being all reflective recently. Not trying to bring the thread down or anything. Just really introspective a lot since it all happened.

Razmos

Started watching Ru Paul's drag race recently, my life has officially been changed. On season 4 at the moment, Sharon Needles is amazing.

I literally screamed when Shangela made a cameo appearance at the start of season 4, hilarious

It's pretty great picking up little bits of the cultural impact over the years, and watching it now it's like "Willam! I know that bitch!" This was long overdue

Ambitious

Three hours until my first pride event. So excited!

What do you say, Letters-GAF?

IMG_3100.jpg
IMG_3155.jpg
img_3186uzkv3.jpg

I'm gonna wear that shirt and the scarf in any case, but I'm not sure about the pants. Originally, I planned on wearing the checkered ones because they're more colorful, but I don't think they go particularly well with the gray shirt. But then again, gray + dark green as on the left isn't the best color combination either. The black ones might be the best choice in terms of colors, but they're old and a bit battered.
(I know, the pictures suck. There's not much sunlight coming into the room with the mirror.)

What do you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom