• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT8| PrEPare Yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

hairsd.png

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
You all seriously make me want to move to Canada. Or at least Washington for easy weekend excursions.

Soon we'll have gay mounties offering free weed.

(Canada is pretty cool, I like that our nationalism is generally like a sort of Anti-Nationalism lol).

I don't know. I think I saved an avatar that another person was using on another forum in like 2006, so it may as well be lost to the sands of time.

Why do LGBT films always try to do the most... I just watched a movie called Love Me Anyway that literally went nowhere with its story and like I get that that's the point but it's still a fucking snooze.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Zero²;208874302 said:
Cute :) I wish I was in bed atm, so tired :(

But today is Friday!
So it's time to sleep a lot and go to gym tomorrow morning
Thanks also thanks for reminding the classic viral hit Friday.
Rebecca-Black-Gotta-Get-Down-On-Friday-09.gif

3phemeral

You should save your money and eat as healthy as possible because according to Ray Kurzweil, predictive futurist and genius extraordinaire, you'll be able to upload your mind into a computer by 2045. :)

The torso isn't you???!!! :(

nope :p

You should save your money and eat as healthy as possible because according to Ray Kurzweil, predictive futurist and genius extraordinaire, you'll be able to upload your mind into a computer by 2045. :)

I'm not uploading shit, gerontology just needs to figure out how to take the age out of this body. This captain is going down with the ship.

Or at least a brain transplant idk. Copy/pasting consciousness seems like too big of a metaphysical quandary to me.

IvorB

Nah, it's fine. I complain about insignificant things. Regarding cosmetic surgery, my thought has always been it's more valuable to me as a person to try to (and hopefully learn to) accept myself as I am rather than pay money to get things changed, but I completely recognize that every case is different and people should do what they need to and want to do.

I find most aspects of cosmetic surgery quite horrifying to be honest.

Soon we'll have gay mounties offering free weed.

Sold! Since UK will be f**ked soon maybe I'll move there.

It's election day in Australia today and I expect the rest of the year to be bad. The party likely to win has a policy to hold a non-binding plebiscite on marriage equality this year, instead of just passing it themselves. Things will get nasty.

Why do LGBT films always try to do the most... I just watched a movie called Love Me Anyway that literally went nowhere with its story and like I get that that's the point but it's still a fucking snooze.
Bound Bound Bound Bound (1996)

Bladenic

i like my haircut. i was so conflicted, i love this barbershop but the posted on the window was "the silent majority stand with trump" i wanted to vomit

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
That moment when you click on a GPU commentary video and the PC nerd* who is talking catches you off guard because he's cuter than you were expecting. It's like when you meet your TA or get a substitute teacher and they're a pleasant surprise.

*I use "nerd" affectionately and positively, of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom