• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT8| PrEPare Yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
That moment when you click on a GPU commentary video and the PC nerd who is talking catches you off guard because he's cuter than you were expecting. It's like when you meet your TA or get a substitute teacher and they're a pleasant surprise.

I KNEW it was going to be this guy.

He's very cute.

That moment when you realize the type your into went from loosely broad to high fictional to find in reality. Where are you future VR!

Has been a while since the last selfie I posted here. Here we go I guess.
http://puu.sh/pMJoq/892fe123ed.png[/IMG[/QUOTE]
Why you got WinAmp on in the background

Crayons

Banned
Been playing Zero Time Dilemma all day today.

I think I'm still early on but I feel like VLR had more scenes to it. In ZTD I feel like its puzzle puzzle puzzle puzzle puzzle

Been playing Zero Time Dilemma all day today.

I think I'm still early on but I feel like VLR had more scenes to it. In ZTD I feel like its puzzle puzzle puzzle puzzle puzzle

Lol my feelings have been the opposite. I crave more puzzle.

But I'm liking ZTD. Despite the bad character designs, bad character models, and bad character animation.

Mllcveh.jpg

I'm 24!

still don't have a bf 😭

Happy Birthday!

how some people don't like chocolate chip cookie dough is beyond me

But even worse is that they claim its gross when it's one of the most popular ice cream ingredients. So no. You just sound dumb now. It's a very popular dessert.

I dislike chocolate chip cookie dough. I would love to eat cookie dough without chocolate chips, but with makes me sad.

3phemeral

Just saw Independence Day with the BF and was enjoying it up until I noticed a pattern where all the women either get their judgment called into question or take a backseat to the men who have to show them how it's done. It's all downhill midway through the movie.

Has some great visuals and cool concepts that are completely wasted and poor character decisions.

My impressions in the spoiler thread.

Just saw Independence Day with the BF and was enjoying it up until I noticed a pattern where all the women either get their judgment called into question or take a backseat to the men who have to show them how it's done. It's all downhill midway through the movie.

Has some great visuals and cool concepts that are completely wasted and poor character decisions.
That's pretty much the structure of YA novel movies strong women after a man allows them to be

I'm wine drunk af right now for legitimate reason

Need to vent tho. I miss being active on here being busy sucks plus gaming side. And us being on off topic community now bht it's fitting so ¯_(ツ)_/¯

3phemeral

That's pretty much the structure of YA novel movies strong women after a man allows them to be
What bugs me is that it's literally every woman in the movie. It's like, no one noticed this at all?

Truly disappointed. I love strong women characters. Such an annoying sausage fest.

That movie's ickiness became apparent when they recast Mae Whitman's character with someone "hotter".
What's the story behind this? Will Smith's in-movie son was replaced too, right?

What bugs me is that it's literally every woman in the movie. It's like, no one noticed this at all?

Truly disappointed. I love strong women characters. Such an annoying sausage fest.

What's the story behind this? Will Smith's in-movie son was replaced too, right?
Pretty sure someone noticed just had no power to comment. The movie had to be out before July 4th also
kill all minorities parents

Zero²

I just discovered Simpsonwave and now I'm addicted :O
Feels like I'm going down the rabbit hole, specially since I'm nostalgic as fuck.

You guys ever have one of those days where you just want to stay under the covers and not go anywhere for the entire day? That's how I feel right about now. :(

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
Welp, My car died while I was about to drive it home. Had to have it towed. :(

You got home safely, yes? You posted this pretty late (in your time zone, IIRC), so I was hoping this was posted after you had already returned. Is your car okay now or is it "dead dead"?

You got home safely, yes? You posted this pretty late (in your time zone, IIRC), so I was hoping this was posted after you had already returned. Is your car okay now or is it "dead dead"?
The alternator needs to be replaced so that's about $450 out of pocket to get that fixed but it should be OK, yeah.
I got home fine, thanks for asking. :)

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Welp, My car died while I was about to drive it home. Had to have it towed. :(

I missed this post yesterday. Sorry to hear that dude. I'm glad you made it home safely though!

Going on another date today, going to be hanging out in downtown Chicago for the afternoon, then get some dinner and see the fireworks at Navy Pier. Pretty excited!

Also, if y'all haven't heard Blood Orange's Freetown Sound yet, you should. The album just came out yesterday and has blown me away.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXtzcViZPGA
giphy.gif

this flawless taste

Meicyn

Gold Member
Eating Korean food. The monsoon season kicks off tonight, sure as hell won't be doing anything outdoors for the upcoming 4th... or for the next week and a half or so on that note.

Zero²

Finished season 2 of Penny Dreadful, shame Netflix doesn't have season 3 over here :(
Anyway, ugh I need to resist the urge to spoil myself!! It's sooo hard...

Tuck

So Toronto pride was fun. Gonna be missing the parade tomorrow, but I went to the street fair and a party and watched some drag queens. Was gonna go to a Pride concert, but got stopped by security because of the hiking poles I just bought. Whoops.

Wish I could go clubbing or bar hopping, but I have to drive, so its not in the cards. Maybe when I live closer downtown, if that ever happens.

At the same time though, Pride is also kind of shitty for me. You see all these people holding hands, and you can't help but think "Damn, I want that." Yet it continues to elude me.

So its a mixture of depression and lots off. An interesting combination, to be sure.

You guys ever have one of those days where you just want to stay under the covers and not go anywhere for the entire day? That's how I feel right about now. :(

Yep, Friday. But I was just being super lazy.

Lazy days are ok sometimes. But if its because your sad, you'd be better off trying really hard to get out of bed and going to do something. Like, say, a walk in the park.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom