• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT8| PrEPare Yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mormon is only on Grindr in the morning. :-/ This old dinosaur sent me an unsolicited shirtless pic. He was so saggy. I should ask him if the Dust Bowl was as bad as they say.

I'm moving to washington by September 😳😁
I'm so nervous
Congrats! Washington state? It's so pretty there.

IvorB

From the Olympic tweet thread

13743355_637082466450693_77981551_n.jpg

Very nice. Thank you.

A bit off topic, but does anyone else here kind of hate South Park and its fanbase of center right libertarians treating it as the gospel?

I love South Park when it focuses more on the kids and characters. I enjoy the topical episodes too, but whenever they fray into politics I have to start disassociating the show from whatever stance it happens to be pushing. The whole Garrison Trans/dolphin episode for instance was pretty bad.

Anyone here been working out with superbands and resistance-bands by any chance? I picked some up cause sometimes I don't feel like lugging my ass to the gym
basically all the time
, but haven't gotten around to giving them a proper go yet.

Kater

Banned
A bit off topic, but does anyone else here kind of hate South Park and its fanbase of center right libertarians treating it as the gospel?

Show became really boring for me. Too many seasons and it just doesn't evolve enough to keep me interested. But as to your question, yeah, I do. Not hate but I am tired of explaining people that South Park is satire.

Sai-kun

Banned
I've never been a fan of SP. it's definitely got its funny moments, but a majority of the show just kind of grates on me, and I don't really find it that watchable.

People are sending me pics of their butthole. I didn't even ask. Help me. 😧

Make a topic about it

JCX

People are sending me pics of their butthole. I didn't even ask. Help me. 😧

You're on grindr, what did you expect.

Like they said in Forrest Gump, "life is like a photo received. You never know what you're gonna get (but it's probably lewd)"

Delio

You know what I love? Someone not getting the message that Im not into him over and over. We have a talk that I dont want to date him and he just goes "Well sorry i dont want to just be friends" Okay it's not up to you but k. He stops talking for a few days then comes back and starts showering me with more flirting and pictures.

I go "did you forget what I said?" And he goes "I didn't forget but I dont care cause it's to hot in my room." then fuck? Like I dont fucking matter as long as he gets what he wants. Done.

Tuck

You know what I love? Someone not getting the message that Im not into him over and over. We have a talk that I dont want to date him and he just goes "Well sorry i dont want to just be friends" Okay it's not up to you but k. He stops talking for a few days then comes back and starts showering me with more flirting and pictures.

I go "did you forget what I said?" And he goes "I didn't forget but I dont care cause it's to hot in my room." then fuck? Like I dont fucking matter as long as he gets what he wants. Done.

Stop replying to him.

all the guys who ignored me but now decides to message me because i put "white" on my grindr profile. and my picture isn't my face anymore. its just my hand. gays plz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom