• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT8| PrEPare Yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elitist1945

Will you share it with us?
3e9fac2a-8c5b-41d4-9a04-57ee6533b250_screenshot.jpg

84.gif

I think i can relate maybe but let me just say I've noticed a trend with nonwhite gays that say they experience racism. These guys tend to want only white guys and no one else, so if a white guy rejects them they get upset but they would never date other nonwhite guys.

What is worse non-white gays who only date white guys and no one else or white gays who only date white gays and no one else.

Personally most of guys Ive messaged mostly wanted white guys, thus was my life, until i went to japan for vacation and my phone blew up with many guys hitting me up. Even now some of them view my jackd profile.
Yes i am planning on moving to Japan.

So JCX you might want to travel to a different state or country you might meet people who are into you.

Obligatory..you know for some insight

original.jpg

original.jpg

Southern state are your best bet

Tuck

Living at home with parents is the worst. Just the worst.

Its ok Tuck, think happy thoughts. You're saving money! Thats worth having your soul slowly sucked out of you, one IT question at a time.

Living at home with parents is the worst. Just the worst.

Its ok Tuck, think happy thoughts. You're saving money! Thats worth having your soul slowly sucked out of you, one IT question at a time.

Speaking of which, Tuck you looked at my computer earlier, but after that when I used it to download 18 toolbars something was wrong. What did you do? I think you gave my computer a virus.

neojubei

Will drop pants for Sony.
Obligatory..you know for some insight

original.jpg

original.jpg

Southern state are your best bet

You should pass this along to JCX, he might consider moving to the south. Personally I'm not into guys here as much as other Americans here so staying in America and trying to date has been a complete waste of time and resources.

Ahasverus

Zero²;212514057 said:
Cute guys are the bane of my existence. Why you have to be so cuuuuute! :,(
It's worse when you get older, the relative amount of cute guys around your age decreases, and then you feel you gotta settle with a generic "handsome" guy. I miss being 19 :(

Monocle

Are we still doing that thing where we post pictures of guys on/near the top of a new page?
Yes feel free to post this type of content near the top of the page or anywhere all of the time. Make this thread a mosaic of hunkflesh because who even needs words tbh. Unf.

my new fav filter tbh
n8BuCY8l.jpg
Quick Down get thee to the "rate my pic" thread so interested parties can offer their totally impartial and strictly platonic assessment of your jawscape and general face area.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom