• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT8| PrEPare Yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zero²

Both.

While extremely drunk one night I confessed my feelings to him and we had a quick kiss but when we talked about it weeks later he told me that he just doesn't feel attracted to men. Our personalities match up really nicely and everything but the attraction is just...not there
Ohh... This sucks, hope things work out between you two.

Fluvian

Banned
Both.

While extremely drunk one night I confessed my feelings to him and we had a quick kiss but when we talked about it weeks later he told me that he just doesn't feel attracted to men. Our personalities match up really nicely and everything but the attraction is just...not there
Yeah that's not great but at least your friend liked you enough to try and see if he was attracted to you, one time when I was fifteen I did just about the same thing except instead of sharing a quick kiss he gave me a black eye and a concussion. Honestly in hindsight I feel like I deserved it, I put him in a really difficult spot.

Crayons

Banned
Thanks, everyone
Yeah that's not great but at least your friend liked you enough to try and see if he was attracted to you, one time when I was fifteen I did just about the same thing except instead of sharing a quick kiss he gave me a black eye and a concussion. Honestly in hindsight I feel like I deserved it, I put him in a really difficult spot.

Christ, that's heartbreaking

Same thing happened to me with a split lip too. I got a boner from it, though.

Fluvian

Banned
Thanks, everyone

Christ, that's heartbreaking

At the time, looking back I feel it shaped me into a person who's more considerate of others. At the time I was kind of like "Well I'm attracted to him, what other variables need to be considered" I never wondered for a second if he would feel the same way and I basically had him against a wall.
Funny enough we actually kind of made up a few years ago, he actually died last year and it men't a lot to his girlfriend that I went to the funeral.

Ambitious

Ouch. Yesterday evening didn't go so well. Fuck social anxiety. Well, at least I'm just a bit bummed out about it and not seriously depressed, like I probably would have been if this happened some time ago when I felt worse.

Salarians

CpVlRIsXYAIgxrG.jpg

Crayons

Banned
I got my mom to buy me two pairs of Levi skinny jeans so I'm feeling a little bit less shitty. Also I'm trying to get a job at Forever21.

At the time, looking back I feel it shaped me into a person who's more considerate of others. At the time I was kind of like "Well I'm attracted to him, what other variables need to be considered" I never wondered for a second if he would feel the same way and I basically had him against a wall.
Funny enough we actually kind of made up a few years ago, he actually died last year and it men't a lot to his girlfriend that I went to the funeral.

Sorry to hear that man, RIP.

Ambitious

Fuck really. Im sorry.

"We'll talk to the guy who fixed your boiler", they said, "and then we're gonna call you back".

They didn't.

Just went to their office. They told me that the boiler was ancient, so they're gonna talk to my landlady and suggest replacing it. They're gonna call me later today. Oh, I'm sure they'll call.
I wonder how many weeks I'll have to wait this time.

👌

I love them all but she is my favorite. The pink hair was a great choice.

tumblr_oacwhjxKB71r89n7lo4_250.gif

Yes it was. I really loved the blue highlights during the Reboot era as well.

I decided to delete all my dating apps and profiles again lol. I really need to take a break because it's really starting to affect my mood.

KmA

... Anyway

This guy in Maryland just offered me 7,000 dollars to jerk him off in a surgeon costume. The most economical answer is to say yes right? I turned him down lmao I'm in Michigan and I've never driven anywhere farther than 2 hours from my house. Plus I'm not in desperate need of money.

But someone went out of their way to find ME and offer me an absurd amount of money so I could pleasure them for like an hour? I guess I should make a career out of this lmao.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom