• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT8| PrEPare Yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sibylus

Banned
More oil 'n a frying pan
horse.gif

JCX

You should pass this along to JCX, he might consider moving to the south. Personally I'm not into guys here as much as other Americans here so staying in America and trying to date has been a complete waste of time and resources.

I don't need to move, I already live in Michigan.

IvorB

Are we posting Olympic favourites (or olym-picks)? Tom Daley was always kind of cute to me but looked way too young. Just checking in on him now with all this Olympic fever and it looks like he's looking a bit more grown up now and very nice:

Sorry, I'm a sucker for pretty boys...

Fantastical

Death Prophet
Are we posting Olympic favourites (or olym-picks)? Tom Daley was always kind of cute to me but looked way too young. Just checking in on him now with all this Olympic fever and it looks like he's looking a bit more grown up now and very nice:

Sorry, I'm a sucker for pretty boys...
He doesn't look much different to me :p Good as always.

Although I think I prefer men with little definition/a little bit of a belly than abs.

Salarians

I was going to rewatch Veronica Mars for the first time in years but I just put the second disc in and it's not playing. In any of my players. Ugh.

I had forgotten that the third episode has a surprisingly well written trans story, and the voice of Vaan from FFXII is in that episode too.

My oh my, hello. ;)

Also I have discovered a new love for Olympic Swimmer Adam Peaty.
Adam-Peaty-500x333.jpg

adam-peaty_3396511b.jpg

Guy looks prepubescent.

I was going to rewatch Veronica Mars for the first time in years but I just put the second disc in and it's not playing. In any of my players. Ugh.

I had forgotten that the third episode has a surprisingly well written trans story, and the voice of Vaan from FFXII is in that episode too.

Had the same thing happen to one of my Angel Season 2 discs.

Christopher Biggins the Celebrity Big Brother biphobic anti-semitic person continues biphobia outside and denies being biphobic.

He apologized for the joke and his comments on HIV in an interview with The Sun. ‘I am mortified by what’s happened, really mortified,’ he said. ‘I have a lot of bisexual friends and I’m not in any way a bigoted person.’

But he continued: ‘But I think they do fuck up a lot of relationships.’
http://www.gaystarnews.com/article/christopher-biggins-says-hiv-bisexual-disease/#gs.GTkaR28

You're not the only one.
Welcome!

Ekai

Crayons

Banned
You did the right thing. Have you told him you loved him, or is this a friend?

Both.

While extremely drunk one night I confessed my feelings to him and we had a quick kiss but when we talked about it weeks later he told me that he just doesn't feel attracted to men. Our personalities match up really nicely and everything but the attraction is just...not there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom