• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT8| PrEPare Yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

berzeli

Banned
Did grindr bots get really clever (like, the singularity levels of clever) all of a sudden?

I talked off and on to a guy for about an hour about a variety of subjects (and some even fairly in depth) and then you get the "come check out this site" drop. So weird.

Bladenic

I hooked up last week and like could feel it was awkward afterward. I hit him up Monday, takes him about a day to respond (saying he was working), then I say "oh just wanted to see if you wanted to hang out again," takes another day to read it, then doesn't reply.

Sigh. As if my confidence isn't bad enough already. I must be really terrible in bed. And I'm 25 and he's 21, like it doesn't matter but I can't help feeling like "wow a 21 year old is ghosting me, I'm true trash." 😂

Did grindr bots get really clever (like, the singularity levels of clever) all of a sudden?

I talked off and on to a guy for about an hour about a variety of subjects (and some even fairly in depth) and then you get the "come check out this site" drop. So weird.

usually the time stamp of the message gives it away lol. that and the distance. they are all the same.

JCX

I hooked up last week and like could feel it was awkward afterward. I hit him up Monday, takes him about a day to respond (saying he was working), then I say "oh just wanted to see if you wanted to hang out again," takes another day to read it, then doesn't reply.

Sigh. As if my confidence isn't bad enough already. I must be really terrible in bed. And I'm 25 and he's 21, like it doesn't matter but I can't help feeling like "wow a 21 year old is ghosting me, I'm true trash." 😂

Don't hold it against yourself. Gays on dating apps are flakier than a box of corn flakes. I actually expect them to cancel/ghost at this point.

The honest truth is that nobody is too busy to do something they actually want to do. They just wanted sex, not anything more, they just weren't up front about it.

Some gays seem to love the chase, I just don't get it. I'd take a FWB at this point if I could swing it.

I just had a guy ghost on me after chatting for a few weeks. We were supposed to meet when he moved to town, but I assume he is basking in the self-confidence euphoria that is being fresh meat in a new city on a dating app.

KmA

Ugh I feel this. Like I know at this point I shouldn't be surprised, but it literally stings every single time a guy does something like this. I don't know why it's so hard to just be honest.

berzeli

Banned
usually the time stamp of the message gives it away lol. that and the distance. they are all the same.

Everything up until the "check this site out" point checked out (no weird time stamps, not a weird location, none of the usual telltale signs). Well he did claim that Florida was great, but other than that it was a normal conversation.

Razmos

Going to my first pride on Friday! Kicking it off by seeing Adore Delano live on Friday night :D

tumblr_n306kyDmky1rosb88o1_500.gif

Party!

Dany

Banned
Road tripping across the country to seattle with my bros next week. We will be hitting bad lands, tetons and yellowstone. Final destination: reuniting with my bb <3

Been like 6 week since sex and I'm literally dying on the inside.

JCX

They're not really popular here. I prefer meeting people spontaneously though, and though it hasn't worked for me, I hope someday it does.

Same, I'd much rather meet someone organically too, just feels like the odds are stacked against us, given our small population. You can do it though, Daripad!

Crayons

Banned
So I hooked up with another guy today. Nice older guy. Really submissive. Hot time. He was 52 but looked about 35, hair on his chest, tan white guy, nice ass, fit. God, I love having sex.

Not even a small free drink??

Pass... lol

I would have given you a free drink! :p
You would have gotten a real special gift from me for a free drink :p

Bladenic

Don't hold it against yourself. Gays on dating apps are flakier than a box of corn flakes. I actually expect them to cancel/ghost at this point.

The honest truth is that nobody is too busy to do something they actually want to do. They just wanted sex, not anything more, they just weren't up front about it.

Some gays seem to love the chase, I just don't get it. I'd take a FWB at this point if I could swing it.

I just had a guy ghost on me after chatting for a few weeks. We were supposed to meet when he moved to town, but I assume he is basking in the self-confidence euphoria that is being fresh meat in a new city on a dating app.

Oh I just wanted a fuck buddy. Everyone else in my immediate area doesn't interest me, he was like the only one. I mean, I got him off, but I guess that's not enough for a rihpeat encounter these days.

Kevyt

52! &#128561; Good Lord! &#128116;&#127996; Oh my God. &#128550; He's like four times your age.

That's really hot... Older guys are super hot. I want one. I need one like Crayons just described!

Please universe, and non-existent deities please!! x,x

Pray for me fam!

So I hooked up with another guy today. Nice older guy. Really submissive. Hot time. He was 52 but looked about 35, hair on his chest, tan white guy, nice ass, fit. God, I love having sex.

You would have gotten a real special gift from me for a free drink :p

I hope it's a thank you note or something like it because you are too young for me!

if that's what you were implying :p

Hehehe... x,x

Also, while I'm happy you are enjoying your sexual adventures I hope you are using protection, as well as getting tested constantly (every three months).

Always be safe!

"we need to stop the Disney channel and it's evilness! They are making our young female child stars bi/pansexual" - imaginary hatemonger after the Bella Thorne news

"we need to stop the Disney channel and it's evilness! They are making our young female child stars bi/pansexual" - imaginary hatemonger after the Bella Thorne news
Googles. Ah, Nina, from the Scream TV series.

Following in the footsteps of Drew Barrymore and Anna Paquin as bi women playing characters killed in Scream openings.

Googles. Ah, Nina, from the Scream TV series.

Following in the footsteps of Drew Barrymore and Anna Paquin as bi women playing characters killed in Scream openings.

I was thinking of the list of Miley, Rowan Blanchard, Rayven, now her

Ha speaking of that pilot, there is no way it was either of the people they've shown so far the 2 seasons who did that kill

Everytime I see Drew Berrymoore I want to watch the wedding singer, then think better of myself

Crayons

Banned
That's really hot... Older guys are super hot. I want one. I need one like Crayons just described!

Please universe, and non-existent deities please!! x,x

Pray for me fam!

I hope it's a thank you note or something like it because you are too young for me!

if that's what you were implying :p

Hehehe... x,x

Also, while I'm happy you are enjoying your sexual adventures I hope you are using protection, as well as getting tested constantly (every three months).

Always be safe!

I am. The guy from yesterday actually informed me beforehand that he was HIV positive and that oftentimes that scares off a lot of guys, but that he was undetectable, and we agreed to always have safe sex only and I'm always the top. Well, I'm only a top anyway.

He was telling me how he really liked how I was such a dominant man. He was great at giving head.

The only old guys I would consider boinking are the Trivago guy and Ben Carson.
The Trivago guy can fucking get it!

I can't find any gluten free :(
You're on my ignore list now.

Kidding, love.

JCX

Anyone else run into straight guys on Tinder a lot? Not grindr "straight" guys, but like straight guys looking for friends? It's very annoying.

KmA

Some dude on grindr just messaged me saying "you should shave." ... This is really bothering me lmao like did I ask for your unsolicited advice? Me shaving benefits who exactly? So you'll feel better about being able to fuck me? Ok sis... nobody asked.

I'm horribly shallow he's ridiculously hot and super muscular but if he wasn't I'd block him immediately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom