• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT8| PrEPare Yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

KmA

But what about backside attacks?
GPPbFrz.gif

Ok sis I'm bottom passing but she (the dick) doesn't take!

Nero397

I find myself wanting a boyfriend a lot right now, which is weird because I have never desired a relationship with anyone up until this point. Now that I just go to work and come home to play video games with nothing in between, and the fact that I have no friends, I feel like I would be happier if I had somebody outside of my family that I could talk to and do things with. Guess I'll have to work towards that.

I doubt I'll post in this thread any more after this. A few days of lurking tells me that I won't fit in very well with this community.

KmA

I find myself wanting a boyfriend a lot right now, which is weird because I have never desired a relationship with anyone up until this point. Now that I just go to work and come home to play video games with nothing in between, and the fact that I have no friends, I feel like I would be happier if I had somebody outside of my family that I could talk to and do things with. Guess I'll have to work towards that.

I doubt I'll post in this thread any more after this. A few days of lurking tells me that I won't fit in very well with this community.

Aww I really identify with this :( I had no desire for a relationship until recently. But all I can muster are hookups lmao.

Anyway random thought but how do people keep a positive self image? What are things you do to feel good about your body and yourself in general?

Aww I really identify with this :( I had no desire for a relationship until recently. But all I can muster are hookups lmao.

Anyway random thought but how do people keep a positive self image? What are things you do to feel good about your body and yourself in general?

I think self-image is really dependent on internal affective states/limbic stuff. You can get tons of positive affirmation from people, but it doesn't really land if you're feeling run down or depressed. And then you can feel really good, and suddenly you 'remember' everything you're good at and all the reasons you tend to like yourself.

I meditate.

Just post occasionally like I do. I don't really care if I don't mesh with the tone or flow of things, as long as you're relatively polite I don't think it matters. From my perspective, the shift in tone or dynamic is welcome.

JCX

... this unnecessary attack

Only out of love <3

I also want a boyfriend (pr just a second date ffs), but something about me must repel guys.

Don't let us scare you away! Everyone is welcome here :)

Crayons

Banned

Did I scare you off? :(

Sai-kun

Banned

why

Well

Given the last few days

I should probably pop in here and check it out

Hi how's it going

EDIT: Just seen who made the thread

Of course it was Vazra, haha

&#128536;

Kevyt

Well

Given the last few days

I should probably pop in here and check it out

Hi how's it going

EDIT: Just seen who made the thread

Of course it was Vazra, haha

&#128536;

Hi there!

Zero²;215077275 said:
Well wanting a boyfriend is the first step to having one!
I'd date all of you if I wasnt already taken :(

Of course all the cute ones are either taken or straight! :C

Crayons

Banned
I have this cognitive dissonance where I would like to have a boyfriend but I'm so afraid of being stuck with one person and not being a free, sexual butterfly who can put his naughty parts wherever he wants

Zero²

I have this cognitive dissonance where I would like to have a boyfriend but I'm so afraid of being stuck with one person and not being a free, sexual butterfly who can put his naughty parts wherever he wants
It's not like you are special, this is a "problem" with 99% of monogamous couples.
Having a boyfriend is commitment, it has benefits and downsides, this is what most people dont realize. Not saying it's bad because it's not, love is wonderful, but you if you wanna date do it with someone you really like!

It's not really all that hard to find someone else who feels the same way. Monogamy is great for lots of people, but that doesn't mean that it's the only option.

JCX

You act like half of apps aren't couples in open relationships. Find a bf who also wants an open relationship and you can have both. Monogamy seems pretty uncommon in gay couples.

They aren't for me, I think. i'd give it a try though.

Crayons

Banned
Zero²;215096904 said:
It's not like you are special, this is a "problem" with 99% of monogamous couples.
Having a boyfriend is commitment, it has benefits and downsides, this is what most people dont realize. Not saying it's bad because it's not, love is wonderful, but you if you wanna date do it with someone you really like!

It's not really all that hard to find someone else who feels the same way. Monogamy is great for lots of people, but that doesn't mean that it's the only option.

You act like half of apps aren't couples in open relationships. Find a bf who also wants an open relationship and you can have both. Monogamy seems pretty uncommon in gay couples.

They aren't for me, I think. i'd give it a try though.

Thanks for the advice, guys. I think when I'm in my first relationship I'll make it clear to the guy that I want to keep it an open relationship. I've met tons of nice guys and it's so hard for me to just, you know, pick one and say I'm going to be exclusive to you and never have sex with anyone else.

Kevyt

I kinda feel the same!

I compare men to ice cream. Why have just one flavor when you can have many??

lol

JCX

Having a bunch of partners never appealed to me. I always wanted to meet one person who knows my sexual profile so well that I don't need to coach them like I do in hookups. Also being able to go bare (provided I trust them) would be ideal compared to prep/condoms for hookups.

I think a moderately open relationship would be okay. I don't want to cling to someone like an emotional life raft, but dating and meeting people is kind of a pain in the ass.

I kinda feel the same!

I compare men to ice cream. Why have just one flavor when you can have many??

lol
I've never had any flavours.

I wish I wouldn't have treated that guy I knew senior year like garbage. He may have been a drugged out mess, but he was amorous in a sweet way, so unlike what I've experienced recently. Perhaps that kind of sweetness just disappears after youth.

Vazduh

Having a bunch of partners never appealed to me. I always wanted to meet one person who knows my sexual profile so well that I don't need to coach them like I do in hookups. Also being able to go bare (provided I trust them) would be ideal compared to prep/condoms for hookups.

Same tbh

09yVG6x.gif

Sai-kun

Banned
I think a moderately open relationship would be okay. I don't want to cling to someone like an emotional life raft, but dating and meeting people is kind of a pain in the ass.

please moderately go out w/ me thanks in advance

dating and meeting people is a huge pain in the ass. i haven't tried to do that lately (obviously) but i have been trying to make friends in this new neighborhood that i'm living in, and it's hard. people are so busy, and i genuinely feel like i don't know how to talk to new people.

KmA

Ok... so i was at at the mall perusing as one does, and then I got a blowjob in a bathroom stall. This vanilla baby binch is slowly evolving into a level 2 gay.

Crayons

Banned
Its time to stop and think about things for a minute.
It's so hard. I'm 20 and horny all the time. And I live in a big city and Grindr and Growlr have made it easy for me to quench my thirst, one man at a time. I also just started a new semester at college, so there is plenty of man ass out there. I'm flirting with everyone.

Maybe I should try having one man for a little while. I don't know. I've never had a boyfriend before.

Ok... so i was at at the mall perusing as one does, and then I got a blowjob in a bathroom stall. This vanilla baby binch is slowly evolving into a level 2 gay.
Welcome to the club sis

Bladenic

Lmao what?

How do you people have these experiences Jesus &#128128;&#128128;&#128128;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom