• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT8| PrEPare Yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevyt

The only old guys I would consider boinking are the Trivago guy and Ben Carson.

giphy.gif

Kevyt

Some dude on grindr just messaged me saying "you should shave." ... This is really bothering me lmao like did I ask for your unsolicited advice? Me shaving benefits who exactly? So you'll feel better about being able to fuck me? Ok sis... nobody asked.

I'm horribly shallow he's ridiculously hot and super muscular but if he wasn't I'd block him immediately.

Block him!

Some dude on grindr just messaged me saying "you should shave." ... This is really bothering me lmao like did I ask for your unsolicited advice? Me shaving benefits who exactly? So you'll feel better about being able to fuck me? Ok sis... nobody asked.

I'm horribly shallow he's ridiculously hot and super muscular but if he wasn't I'd block him immediately.

sex and then block him.

i installed grindr and tinder so i can swipe all these guys i see on grindr.

JCX

i think my algorithm only gives me the gay ones.

"Friends" Riiiight

I mean I get gay ones, but way more straight guys than I expected. One dude said he had a girlfriend but asked to move in with me (!) like who does that on Tinder?

This hot, way out of my league dude messaged me after my comedy show last night about hooking up, I was suspicious since hot guys do not message me. When I asked where he was, he gave me the location and assured me that his girlfriend was passed out (!) so we would be fine. Then he asked if I wanted some "backyard fun", which I assumed meant one thing, but he actually meant having sex in the backyard of the house in which his gf was sleeping. smh

I declined and told him that if he dated guys, he'd be slaying the game (he's hot enough to do it).

I mean I get gay ones, but way more straight guys than I expected. One dude said he had a girlfriend but asked to move in with me (!) like who does that on Tinder?

This hot, way out of my league dude messaged me after my comedy show last night about hooking up, I was suspicious since hot guys do not message me. When I asked where he was, he gave me the location and assured me that his girlfriend was passed out (!) so we would be fine. Then he asked if I wanted some "backyard fun", which I assumed meant one thing, but he actually meant having sex in the backyard of the house in which his gf was sleeping. smh

I declined and told him that if he dated guys, he'd be slaying the game (he's hot enough to do it).

make sure you advertise the Bro app if they want a bromance.

KmA

^ It's literally driving me nuts and people don't see the irony of it. Like... all these people who clearly don't suffer under any form of oppression constantly telling us to deal with the "real world.' Uh... ok sis

Jeels

^ It's literally driving me nuts and people don't see the irony of it. Like... all these people who clearly don't suffer under any form of oppression constantly telling us to deal with the "real world.' Uh... ok sis

Ya I'm sure it's really convenient putting your head in the ground...

Zero²

Road tripping across the country to seattle with my bros next week. We will be hitting bad lands, tetons and yellowstone. Final destination: reuniting with my bb <3

Been like 6 week since sex and I'm literally dying on the inside.
Yeah 6 weeks is like an eternity!

Kevyt

Let's take a moment to acknowledge the most marginalized group of society's in humanity's history: straight white males.

They are viciously oppressed.

My thoughts and prayers are with them &#128591;

KmA

My date just cancelled. I texted him a few days ago and he never responded until today to let me know that our date should be "tentative" because he's going to school on Saturday and wants to keep tonight open in case his family wants to do something.

I feel really dumb. Because I always look forward to meeting guys so much. It's probably my own fault for getting so invested all the time. I probably would have been receptive to his excuse if he tried to contact me in between. Like... don't people usually text each other just to see how they are before dates?

Ugh I just wanted to hang out with a cool person for a bit. It always feels like nobody ever wants me around.

After a few hours hopefully I'll look back at this post and be like you were overreacting bby calm down.

JCX

My date just cancelled. I texted him a few days ago and he never responded until today to let me know that our date should be "tentative" because he's going to school on Saturday and wants to keep tonight open in case his family wants to do something.

I feel really dumb. Because I always look forward to meeting guys so much. It's probably my own fault for getting so invested all the time. I probably would have been receptive to his excuse if he tried to contact me in between. Like... don't people usually text each other just to see how they are before dates?

Ugh I just wanted to hang out with a cool person for a bit. It always feels like nobody ever wants me around.

After a few hours hopefully look back at this post and be like you were overreacting bby calm down.

Nah, I feel the same way. Hopefully we'll both find good guys at the club tomorrow!

Vazduh

This hot, way out of my league dude messaged me after my comedy show last night about hooking up, I was suspicious since hot guys do not message me. When I asked where he was, he gave me the location and assured me that his girlfriend was passed out (!) so we would be fine.

yW3ls3V.gif

Then he asked if I wanted some "backyard fun", which I assumed meant one thing, but he actually meant having sex in the backyard of the house in which his gf was sleeping. smh

yW3ls3V.gif

Oh, boy. Good thing you declined. I mean, what a douche! I already feel sorry for his girlfriend tbh.

Let's take a moment to acknowledge the most marginalized group of society's in humanity's history: straight white males.

They are viciously oppressed.

My thoughts and prayers are with them &#128591;

praise straight white males.
also in random not so random news. my grindr name is now "call me daddy". lol

lenovox1

The safe space thread in the Off Topic section is making me ill. I'm glad we have our own safe space on GAF :)

GAF is a safe space as a platform and a forum. It is incredibly tightly moderated.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
I see. I had gluten free pasta recently, not knowing when I bought it. It wasn't good.

Some brands are really quite good*, but some are nigh inedible. Same goes with bread.

*as far as pasta goes

&#128560;

its not too late to fix this (&#65507;&#9661;&#65507;)&#12494;

Unless you can prove* you have Coeliac disease, the damage cannot be undone.

*Medical receipts

You're free to inspect my small intestine~

You're on my ignore list now.

Kidding, love.

that feel when you can't eat out anywhere and then all your friends abandon you :(

<3

Greetings

Welcome back dood!

also, I don't like pasta either Ratsky :p

I want to buy one of those veggie spiralizers so I can make some veggie pasta. It's gotta be better than grain pasta, right?

Bladenic

After a few hours hopefully I'll look back at this post and be like you were overreacting bby calm down.

You sound like me a few years ago.

It doesn't get better. Now I'm a bitter, jaded, husk of a gay that nobody wants. Avoid my fate, probably by turning off emotions now if you can.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom