• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT8| PrEPare Yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Ok... so i was at at the mall perusing as one does, and then I got a blowjob in a bathroom stall. This vanilla baby binch is slowly evolving into a level 2 gay.

Oh my! Get it boy!
clock-eyebrow.gif

KmA

Welcome to the club sis

I find this so funny coming from you because I'm 2 years older than you lmao.

Lmao what?

How do you people have these experiences Jesus ������

He worked at the mall and he messaged me on scruff lol. He told me to meet him in the last stall and then he blew me. It was kind of awkward because he kept standing on the toilet whenever he heard a noise lmao. He is soooooooo gorgeous though it was unbelievable he looks like if you took the exact description of what a 20 year old woman described her ideal man to look like and made them middle eastern. If we stood next to each other in public, i'd probably look like a weird appendage tbh.

You find a guy you think is gay and give him "the look" or bedroom eyes, whatever you wanna call it

Also I would NEVER do this i live in the suburbs and every straight person I've met in a 25 mile radius makes abhorrent gay jokes I'd never try to hit on any of them. It's safer to not assume.

*monkey covering eyes emoji* I feel like such a 1960s gay tbh like what kind of throwback struggle of public sex.

Astral Dog

I don't know. I think it has something to do with the fact that after my last hookup, I said "bye Chris" and he was like "It's Nick."

damn, you can almost feel the burn 🔥 poor Nickolas.

about the boyfriend thing, why? no need to rush if you are not interested just go out and enjoy yourself
im sorry :(

Tuck

It's Friday night and I have no plans this weekend.

=(

Ok... so i was at at the mall perusing as one does, and then I got a blowjob in a bathroom stall. This vanilla baby binch is slowly evolving into a level 2 gay.

I feel like we're missing some of the story here lol

EDIT: Oh, nvm. Thats what i get for not reading the whole page lol

hateradio

The Most Dangerous Yes Man
I didn't know there were levels.

I guess I'll always be LV 1, and play it safe like Undertale.

please moderately go out w/ me thanks in advance

dating and meeting people is a huge pain in the ass. i haven't tried to do that lately (obviously) but i have been trying to make friends in this new neighborhood that i'm living in, and it's hard. people are so busy, and i genuinely feel like i don't know how to talk to new people.

okay :>

I'm going to be in the same boat (sort of) soon. Which means I'm soon to find out that I either lost my social skills, or never really had them in the first place. Talking to new people is hard.

Zero²

Yeah being young and horny all the time is tough, tho gym and focusing on work/study helps a lot. Guess working out helps because it sets a ideal yet attainable goal to focus at.
One thing that helped too is not masturbating so much, at least not everyday.

kakashi08

As someone who is both Muslim and gay, this is literally debilitating. I can't think clearly. I feel like I'm constantly on the verge of tears. It's just like... where do I go? Muslims will hate me for being gay and gay people will hate me for being Muslim.

True Muslims won't hate you.

The Quran does not say hate gays or punish them.
Even according to the Quran, story of Prophet "Lot" (lut). God never said to punish gays or do any harm or hate them. God told the Prophet leave them alone. Its not up to Muslims to judge, its up-to no one. The Prophet never harmed any of the gays. He left them alone.

For example:
It says many prophets came during many times warning leaders/people of certain things, like to leaders who were corrupt n killing innocent people to gain profit in money and gold, who didn't treat their people right and then the leaders did not listen to the prophet sent by God, so God told the prophet to take ur followers and leave the city and the corrupt leaders were engulfed by earthquakes, by God. Not by the Prophet nor any of the Muslims.

Or like when Moses warned Pharaoh and he didn't listen.
Moses did not kill Pharaoh. God never told any prophet to go kill that certain person.

Now days mulsim country leaders say TWIST VERSES AND SAY "oh they spread corruption in the land so lets kill them cuz God punished the corrupter"
Which its not true, it means if someone is doing an act that is forbidden in Islam, "leave them alone let them be", its not for Muslims to judge anyone or punish them because you might see something that the other doesn't, so leave it upto God. Worry about yourself.

If you can be a Muslim/beer drinker, you can be a Muslim and be happily Gay :)

Also, didn't Mohammad have gay maids who liked men, stay home with his wives. Cuz they didn't have any lust for girls. He didn't have any problems with the LGBT community bak in da days. Why Muslims freaking out now.

Its from "hadiths" that people change the stories, which people need to stop doing. Hadiths are controlled by corrupt people. Quran doesn't tell anyone to hate or kill anyone.

Kevyt

I've been working my ass off (calm down) for the past couple of days and I'm pretty sure my back hates me now.

Hi Will!

I don't understand what you mean. You've been working too much, been working out too much, or you've been working too much to calm and relax yourself?

Also, where you've been? O:

KmA

True Muslims won't hate you.

The Quran does not say hate gays or punish them.
Even according to the Quran, story of Prophet "Lot" (lut). God never said to punish gays or do any harm or hate them. God told the Prophet leave them alone. Its not up to Muslims to judge, its up-to no one. The Prophet never harmed any of the gays. He left them alone.

For example:
It says many prophets came during many times warning leaders/people of certain things, like to leaders who were corrupt n killing innocent people to gain profit in money and gold, who didn't treat their people right and then the leaders did not listen to the prophet sent by God, so God told the prophet to take ur followers and leave the city and the corrupt leaders were engulfed by earthquakes, by God. Not by the Prophet nor any of the Muslims.

Or like when Moses warned Pharaoh and he didn't listen.
Moses did not kill Pharaoh. God never told any prophet to go kill that certain person.

Now days mulsim country leaders say TWIST VERSES AND SAY "oh they spread corruption in the land so lets kill them cuz God punished the corrupter"
Which its not true, it means if someone is doing an act that is forbidden in Islam, "leave them alone let them be", its not for Muslims to judge anyone or punish them because you might see something that the other doesn't, so leave it upto God. Worry about yourself.

If you can be a Muslim/beer drinker, you can be a Muslim and be happily Gay :)

Also, didn't Mohammad have gay maids who liked men, stay home with his wives. Cuz they didn't have any lust for girls. He didn't have any problems with the LGBT community bak in da days. Why Muslims freaking out now.

Its from "hadiths" that people change the stories, which people need to stop doing. Hadiths are controlled by corrupt people. Quran doesn't tell anyone to hate or kill anyone.

Ok so I'm feeling very haram right now because I'm talking about getting blowjobs in bathroom stalls (astaghz) on this very page and you're throwing this theology around lmao.

But I agree with you. I'm way past the phase of reconciling Islam with my queer identity, I feel personally I've gotten to a point where they are core parts of my being that I can't separate from. I've done a ton of research and it always led me to believe that Islam is not anti-queer.

The difficulty comes with dealing with other Muslims though. Like having a mother who thinks you're diseased, or a father who may not want to talk to you when he finds out, or having an entire community of people ostracize you despite knowing you since you were born. Even the "supportive" ones spew that tired "hate the sin love the sinner" Christian trope like they are some progressive paragon. It's very debilitating. I even started a Muslim support group with my best friend for Muslims who feel they may be on the spectrum so we have a safe space (take THAT University of Chicago) for people like us.

On the other hand, dealing with gay people who don't understand why we would still belong to the religion when there is so much homophobia is kind of tiring. Like I don't want to have to explain my existence every single time. Even if we did leave the religion, if our parents are Muslim, we still have to do deal with that. Our communities are still Muslim. The world will still see us as Muslim because of our names and our skin color. You don't get to leave and wipe your hands of all association because you can't. At least, not easily.

And this is a very old post lmao... Like it's practically a historical document at this point.

Vazra

And this is a very old post lmao... Like it's practically a historical document at this point.

And you know already there is people who are not pricks like the ones you were talking about before The gay community can have many racist and dumb people like anyone else. You just gotta look for the people who are there for you and not pay much attention to the ignorant people which while there might be plenty of those there should always be some people that will make you see its not all bad.
Also send me pics XOXO (JK) but you know if you ever feel down again you got people here for you.

Crayons

Banned
What flavor stuff are you talking about? I havent kept up well with the thread :s

Flavors of men. White, latino, middle eastern, black, twink, bear, otter, cub, daddy, blue eyed, green eyed, brown eyed, black haired, brown haired, ginger, hairy, smooth, pierced, tattood, feminine, masculine. Those are the flavors I've tried, at least.

Vazra

Flavors of men. White, latino, middle eastern, black, twink, bear, otter, cub, daddy, blue eyed, green eyed, brown eyed, black haired, brown haired, ginger, hairy, smooth, pierced, tattood, feminine, masculine. Those are the flavors I've tried, at least.

I guess I'm Latino, chub, brown haired, brown eyed hairy as fuck bear.

I'm white, pup, green eyed, long blonde haired, smooth, feminine I think c:

Vazra

I've been okay I guess. busy with all kinds of things, and getting knee surgery next month so that's anxiety-inducing haha.

No I wasn't expecting to find you here :p

Well you may be anxious now but remember being anxious for the surgery is not a good thing. You know that will come out fine since its a regular procedure with very little risks.

Well you may be anxious now but remember being anxious for the surgery is not a good thing. You know that will come out fine since its a regular procedure with very little risks.

It's true. Actually it's looking like my knee will be better than ever when all is said and done. But it's going to be a long 6 months of rehab :( I guess I'm just nervous about pain (obviously) and falling off the wagon with my rehab. But I'm motivated enough to play sports again and I have friends/family who are willing to kick me in the face if I haven't done the rehab.

Vazra

It's true. Actually it's looking like my knee will be better than ever when all is said and done. But it's going to be a long 6 months of rehab :( I guess I'm just nervous about pain (obviously) and falling off the wagon with my rehab. But I'm motivated enough to play sports again and I have friends/family who are willing to kick me in the face if I haven't done the rehab.

You have GAF to keep you entertained for that time and the rest of the internet. The pain there will be meds to keep that less painful and in a way think of it as staycation or something along those lines.

I've been okay I guess. busy with all kinds of things, and getting knee surgery next month so that's anxiety-inducing haha.

No I wasn't expecting to find you here :p
Aw that sucks, what happened to your knee? And yeah Vazra's right, you shouldn't be anxious. They've had years of training and practice, it'll be fine c:

And lol. I blame Vazra 😌

Nero397

When I said I wouldn't fit in I mean that I lurked for a few days and didn't have anything of substance to add to any ongoing conversations. If I get my dick touched I'll let you guys know.

Vazra

When I said I wouldn't fit in I mean that I lurked for a few days and didn't have anything of substance to add to any ongoing conversations. If I get my dick touched I'll let you guys know.

You can always start a conversation where you can go at it. This thread is not set in 1 conversation only afterall. Dont feel discouraged cause there is always ways to find things you may want to talk about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom