• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT8| PrEPare Yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

hateradio

The Most Dangerous Yes Man
When I said I wouldn't fit in I mean that I lurked for a few days and didn't have anything of substance to add to any ongoing conversations. If I get my dick touched I'll let you guys know.
Ignore 90% of the thread, which consists of pokemon posts, selfies, sex stories, annoying gifs, and you'll find that you can pretty much talk about anything you want.

When I said I wouldn't fit in I mean that I lurked for a few days and didn't have anything of substance to add to any ongoing conversations. If I get my dick touched I'll let you guys know.
I never have anything of substance to say, yet I continue to post anyway. I hope you stay. 😉

Astral Dog

Aww. its alright just post whatever you want whenever you want to, not everyone is going to have the sexcapades of Crayons but all can contribute something funny boring or interesting from time to time :)

You have GAF to keep you entertained for that time and the rest of the internet. The pain there will be meds to keep that less painful and in a way think of it as staycation or something along those lines.
LOL. I'll be honest, I will be glad to have 3 weeks off of work :p. I think it'll be ok :) I've got you guys, too, which makes me feel better!

Please be careful with the pain meds
Oh don't worry I will be. I was on pain medication a couple years ago after I got my tonsils out, and I had the weirdest reaction to them. I was taking them at the times the prescription told me to, then all of a sudden my heart was pounding/racing and I was drenched in sweat and stuff. I legit thought I was going to die LOL. I'm going to stick to over-the-counter stuff as much as i can and maybe only rely on the heavier stuff when I'm sleeping or something!

Aw that sucks, what happened to your knee? And yeah Vazra's right, you shouldn't be anxious. They've had years of training and practice, it'll be fine c:

And lol. I blame Vazra ��
LOL. Well we're glad to have you in here :).

I ruptured my ACL playing soccer last summer. It'll be ok. It's the most common knee surgery and the technology and therapy techniques are pretty unbelievable now.

_Isaac

giphy.gif

Wil348

Hi Will!

I don't understand what you mean. You've been working too much, been working out too much, or you've been working too much to calm and relax yourself?

Also, where you've been? O:

Seath!

Oh I was helping my dad do some work on the house, and had to do a lot of lifting. I did have help from a friend but lifting 35-40kg bags of cement is taxing for my scrawny twink body even with the weight shared out. 😄
As for where I've been, trying to make the most of my summer I guess! So far it seems to be working.

Zero²

Aw thanks c:

Not too great at the moment. I fucked up and now there's a bit of a shitstorm and I don't know how to deal with it.

...how are you? >_>
Fucked up how? I fucked up a lot and still trying to get my shit together from the last big one, so I get ya...
I'm fine I guess, working out a lot and trying to focus on studying. Resuming, trying to focus on things I like and have to do to avoid my crushing anxiety.

Exactly one month until knee surgery now. Dear lawd.

My mistake was finding the procedure on youtube and watching some of it :'( :| :| :| :| :|
why do I torture myself halp

Wil348

So even with the whole No Man's Sky debacle....I kind of have a crush on Sean Murray.

8pTSVjV.gif

Regardless of whether he lied or not, I think he's cute ❤️

Exactly one month until knee surgery now. Dear lawd.

My mistake was finding the procedure on youtube and watching some of it :'( :| :| :| :| :|
why do I torture myself halp

I had surgery to remove a broken tooth once and they gave me anaesthetics. Knocked me out cold and didn't feel a thing whatsoever, so don't worry. :) I felt strange waking up though haha.

So even with the whole No Man's Sky debacle....I kind of have a crush on Sean Murray.

8pTSVjV.gif

Regardless of whether he lied or not, I think he's cute ❤️

I had surgery to remove a broken tooth once and they gave me anaesthetics. Knocked me out cold and didn't feel a thing whatsoever, so don't worry. :) I felt strange waking up though haha.

Zero²;215187135 said:
Don't worry you will be fine. The anesthesia will make you fiiine
My sister had the exact same surgery as me a number of years ago and she keeps telling me "it's the best sleep of your life" LOL

Zero²;215186553 said:
Fucked up how? I fucked up a lot and still trying to get my shit together from the last big one, so I get ya...
I'm fine I guess, working out a lot and trying to focus on studying. Resuming, trying to focus on things I like and have to do to avoid my crushing anxiety.
I'll PM you, don't really want the story too public

And as someone on medication for anxiety I know that feeling *hug*

EDIT: Sent

It is lol. You feel so damn chill after waking up.

I remember vaguely after waking up from my tonsillectomy a couple years ago. It wasn't super chill though because it felt like someone stabbed me in my throat the moment I woke up LOL! The pain medication did help a bit, though.

I read No Mans Sky lost 90% of its players. I never saw a game there. Its like Minecraft but with less purpose

Watching Game Grumps playthrough of it and I have to say yeah. There's nothing there. Now I'm not one of those people that need action in every game but all you do is fly around and scan things.

Wil348

I agree that there isn't really much to do. The game becomes very formulaic and adheres heavily to that formula after the first few hours. It's a shame really, because I thought there would be more freedom to do what you want but instead there are survival elemets that nag you. I hope they improve the game but who knows.

Fladam

Hellooooo gaygaf.. I'm gonna try to stop lurking so much :)

Your gender? Male!
Your sexual orientation? Gay!
Where Are You From? DFW Metroplex
Where Do You Live? DFW Metroplex
How Old Are you? 35
Favorite Type of Music? Pop
Profession or Career interest? Corporate retail
Favorite video game(s)? Portal, Plants vs Zombies, Katamari Series
What are your hobbies (other than gaming)? I'm a nerdy stoner, game show lover, news junkie, GAF lurker, and taco eater.

<3 :)

Zero²

Your gender? Male!
How Old Are you? 35
What are your hobbies (other than gaming)? I'm a nerdy stoner, game show lover, news junkie, GAF lurker, and taco eater.

Suuuuup! &#128522;
Hummm tell me more about your taco love?!

Crayons

Banned

Your gender? Male!
How Old Are you? 35

welcome

Taco eater? Is that what the kids are calling it?

Elitist1945

My jaw has been hurting a lot recently :(

I think its because of my wisdom teeth (which I was supposed to get out last April) pushing my teeth together.

Your gender? Male!
How Old Are you? 35

Welcome and Yay another person over 30!

My jaw has been hurting a lot recently :(

Wink,wink,nudge,nudge

I think its because of my wisdom teeth (which I was supposed to get out last April) pushing my teeth together.

Aw. Had mine taken out 10yrs ago when I had my braces.

Kater

Banned
Wanted to remind everyone that there's a discord chat for y'all,

Your gender? Male!
How Old Are you? 35

Welcome to the thread!

Wow you look great :3

Finally done moving into my appt at MSU! God, it was painful. I also have no furniture, so idk if I can have a guy over to blow. :-/

Your gender? Male!
How Old Are you? 35
Welcome! I also love the Katamari series. The soundtracks are so good.

Delio

Your gender? Male!
How Old Are you? 35

Hello fellow DFW guy. Hope your enjoying the (brief) relief from the heat we are having.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom