• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT8| PrEPare Yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crayons

Banned
I'm at a baseball game and my dad asked me if I wanted to try the binoculars and I'm not into baseball so I was like no, but then I thought about it...seeing some men in uniform, and I was like I changed my mind give me the binoculars

I'm at a baseball game and my dad asked me if I wanted to try the binoculars and I'm not into baseball so I was like no, but then I thought about it...seeing some men in uniform, and I was like I changed my mind give me the binoculars
Aww that's so cute. My Dad doesn't take me anymore cuz I play on my phone the whole time and don't cheer.

Baseball uniforms are the hottest, though. ♨️ Especially when a certain someone wears them...
Chris-Christie-in-a-baseball-uniform-11-397x400.jpg

Delio

sogood.gif some of my favorites of all time

Howdy! Where in the plex are you? And thank you Carly Rae for this weather - I'm ready for fall!

NO CHIPS?!? The crunchy beef tacos are god-tier for an entry level taco.. it's only 8:30 in the morning and now I want one!

I'm over here on the eastside in Stop six. Pretty close to Arlington. What about you?

Also ugh i know. I want the chips cause lord they are amaze but I just cant do it on the diet im on. The things I give up to start looking better lol.

ilikeme

I need to ask a stupid english question. Is 'Waiting for company' a correct sentence? I have a picture of a small green plastic dragon sitting on a table, and he looks like he's waiting for a party or gathering to begin and I want to have the description say 'Waiting for company'. That makes perfect sense right?

And does 'Eagerly awaiting company' also make sense? My intuition tells me they feel right, but I never know with english. (The plastic dragon does look eager for the company to arrive)

I need to ask a stupid english question. Is 'Waiting for company' a correct sentence? I have a picture of a small green plastic dragon sitting on a table, and he looks like he's waiting for a party or gathering to begin and I want to have the description say 'Waiting for company'. That makes perfect sense right?

And does 'Eagerly awaiting company' also make sense? My intuition tells me they feel right, but I never know with english. (The plastic dragon does look eager for the company to arrive)

Yeah those make sense, I could easily imagine a native speaker saying either of those.

I live in London :)

Cool :3

I should go to London more. I go there occassionally for gigs, but it's so big it seems like a waste.

Oh and I go through it on my way to Manchester (lived there for 4 years) but that hardly counts haha

I'm from Wales, but I actually live in France currently. 😄
Oh nice, where in France? I've been there on holiday way more than anywhere else, it's a beautiful country :3

Zero²

All cute things are great rly, haha. Any pics of the kind of guys you like? So I can see what I think :3

Cool, it's always nice to talk to people who know what you're going through. And yeah, I'm taking everything day by day at the moment. I don't think I'm even ready for sex with guys yet, but hey, there's loads of time c:

Haha, I quite like how secretive they're being. I've seen more than enough, and I can't control myself when I'm looking forward to something, I'll watch everything that gets released haha. Now, the wait for footage from Yooka-Laylee? THAT'S been painful. By far my most anticipated game
Some examples! It's just me or it's hot in here!?

And yeah, you will know when you are ready so dont worry too much and just enjoy the ride!

In the Charente Maritime, which is about an hour and a half away from Bordeaux. :)

Oh nice. I haven't been to that specific area of France, I think I've been to or near Bordeaux though. Would you recommend it as a place to visit?

Welcome new letters-GAF members!

HI! c:

Zero²;215283288 said:

And yeah, you will know when you are ready so dont worry too much and just enjoy the ride!
Oooh :3

I'll go and get some pics for who I like :3

Wil348

Oh nice. I haven't been to that specific area of France, I think I've been to or near Bordeaux though. Would you recommend it as a place to visit?

In the summer, absolutely. Lots of beaches and shit like that. :)

---

Oh are we sharing pics of men we like?

tom_daley_diving_for_gold_04.jpg

the-flash-grant-gustin.jpg

These are just a couple that I like. There are many more floating around inside my head but I don't want to flood (hehe) the page with pics.

Monocle

Zero²;215283288 said:

Hnnnnng. I think you'd appreciate my hunk posts.

Feel free to grace the top of a new page with more pictures like that. It's an important tradition in this thread, one that most posters haven't been observing lately. Because of laziness and bad taste, probably. Shame on you all.

Crayons

Banned
When you open up Grindr in the subway for just three minutes in a latino neighborhood and get messaged by literally ten guys in Spanish and you have to reply back with your broken Spanish

wqgVz.gif

165ee82a1328410c1c9ef7f60e147e9a.jpg

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
When you open up Grindr in the subway for just three minutes in a latino neighborhood and get messaged by literally ten guys in Spanish and you have to reply back with your broken Spanish

wqgVz.gif

Hola Crayons. Deseas ver mi salami por mensaje privado?

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
What does he look like, though? Have you seen him? I know you have a shrine of everyone's picture.
I dont really have a shrine of pics. Selected few at best. I do know what he looks like. Not too hard if you look at the post history of the thread. A lot of people posted pics early in the thread.

Lolz
You're funny
When can I see you?
Very cute
I like you
I would like to see you.

Indeed!
Want me to PM one? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

EDIT: Top of the page

Lol no thanks. Got plenty of those clogging up my hd anyways.

Are you saying I'm part of a shitty spin-off? :c

Could be worse. He could have called you Screech.

What does he look like, though? Have you seen him? I know you have a shrine of everyone's picture.

Lol I've told you I posted one back in OT5 or OT6.

I dont really have a shrine of pics. Selected few at best. I do know what he looks like. Not too hard if you look at the post history of the thread. A lot of people posted pics early in the thread.

Still kind of hate that pic I posted.

When you see this short white guy wearing a do rag and knew something was up when he looked at you. Then you check grindr and no profile pic guy message you he's 96ft away and then he talking about "I think i saw you at Walmart. Not to sound creepy."
I'm thinking to myself, i's not hard to put 1 and 1 together when I have my head shot on there.

The twist is I chatted with him before. RIP.

I rather take his friend he was with tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom