• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT8| PrEPare Yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, can't believe how messy Josh Thomas from The Bit Block is. I know there are a few of his supporters on GAF, but I can't with this flop

Was pointed to this Facebook post of his that he made today...
Joshua Thomas said:
Hillary Clinton is so disgusting and pathetic. I get that women love the idea of sharing the same type of genitals as the President of America, and would love to make history here, but honestly is it really a good thing to be able to say the first female president was an actual vindictive criminal?
Be the smart, strong person that you claim to be, and don't vote for somebody who is only using celebrities, Youtubers and liberal media to trick you into thinking she is standing for something that she isn't. Do research about her, as in ACTUAL research. Your findings will scare you away from supporting her crazy ass REAL quick

And to think the gays were all over him at some point just because he had some jerk off videos posted to Xtube.

Frasier. :)

Persona. :)

After binge rewatching all of Cheers these past few months and now reworking my way through Frasier, I have to say Cheers is the better show. I feel its highs are higher and its lows not nearly as low (the last few Diane seasons being the lone exception). Its final seasons were much better than Frasier's final ones who I felt were running on empty. After Niles & Daphne got together the show felt like it was meandering towards the end. And the final felt completely rushed into and phony. I think having so many cast changes actually helped to keep Cheers fresh while Frasier with its solid core of characters strangely enough worked against it because once they had written pretty much all they could with the characters there was nowhere else they could go with them.

lol rant over.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I was trying to find his side Twitter account or his main account for The Bit Block, but it looks like he deleted them. Probably got rid of them because he was scalped.

Wait for him to delete his facebook next.
Tg1pl78.gif

Fantastical

Death Prophet
Wow, can't believe how messy Josh Thomas from The Bit Block is. I know there are a few of his supporters on GAF, but I can't with this flop

Was pointed to this Facebook post of his that he made today...

I fucking hate this guy... he says the most hateful sh-

And to think the gays were all over him at some point just because he had some jerk off videos posted to Xtube.

0tlqT2F.gif

I had no idea.

beril

So, I had a date cancel on me 15 minutes before we were supposed to meet up today, citing urgent family matters, and hasn't gotten back to me since. Not sure if I'm being subtly rejected or if it's actually legit. Seems like a rather unlikely coincidence, and he hasn't really seemed all that keen in the first place, but it would be a really shitty way to dismiss someone. He could have just not shown up, and I'd get the hint. However, he's pretty much one of the cutest guys I've ever seen and I want to lick his face like an ice cream, so I want to believe...

Vazra

So, I had a date cancel on me 15 minutes before we were supposed to meet up today, citing urgent family matters, and hasn't gotten back to me since. Not sure if I'm being subtly rejected or if it's actually legit. Seems like a rather unlikely coincidence, and he hasn't really seemed all that keen in the first place, but it would be a really shitty way to dismiss someone. He could have just not shown up, and I'd get the hint. However, he's pretty much one of the cutest guys I've ever seen and I want to lick his face like an ice cream, so I want to believe...

Well you are a cool guy from what I can judge from your posts Ive seen in GAF so Im sure you will be available to find someone good if he doesnt show up again really. It sucks it happens but better now than after getting attached.

Crayons

Banned

seeing as how cute you are, i think that it's legit

beril

Well you are a cool guy from what I can judge from your posts Ive seen in GAF so Im sure you will be available to find someone good if he doesnt show up again really. It sucks it happens but better now than after getting attached.

seeing as how cute you are, i think that it's legit

aww thanks you guys.
however, we met last weekend when I was way too drunk, so his impression of me might be a bit different...

Zero²

Hnnnnng. I think you'd appreciate my hunk posts.

Feel free to grace the top of a new page with more pictures like that. It's an important tradition in this thread, one that most posters haven't been observing lately. Because of laziness and bad taste, probably. Shame on you all.
Aye, cute hunks are the best there is.
I'm one of them too I guess :p #braggin
Real Pic GAF happens in January. People use their faces as avis
Woah never knew that.

I can confirm that you are indeed cute beril, you have my seal of approval!

mantidor

I'm back! Hi gays and gals how has it been? How were the Olympics around here? I had the time of my life, fulfilled my long gay dream of watching live the final of rhythmic gymnastics. I also went to diving, gymnastics and for some system mistake our waterpolo tickets had a problem and we were given front row seats...

I can't complain.

Crayons

Banned
I'm back! Hi gays and gals how has it been? How were the Olympics around here? I had the time of my life, fulfilled my long gay dream of watching live the final of rhythmic gymnastics. I also went to diving, gymnastics and for some system mistake our waterpolo tickets had a problem and we were given front row seats...

I can't complain.
welcome back!

oh my god

I would've fainted.

Vazra

Wait...what? I've never heard of members getting deleted.

You can request for your account to be deleted. Some things happened with other members that were being harassed or bullied that requested to delete their accounts. It hasnt happened often but it has happened.

Vazra

I feel like people only call/text me when they want something and not actually want to talk to me. :(

I feel the same but I learned to not give them time if they cant give me time when I need them. Some might leave for it and some may make a better effort at interacting but it sucks having to do that.

Sai-kun

Banned
What was Geo's full name? Why don't I remember him?

he changed his name to msmsmsm for some reason

hopefully kitchenmotors gets deleted next

okay :>

I'm going to be in the same boat (sort of) soon. Which means I'm soon to find out that I either lost my social skills, or never really had them in the first place. Talking to new people is hard.

i forgot to ask about this. you're moving to a new place or new environment? you finally joinin up with da monks?

Vazra

I almost always get texts.

I'd probably only have 1 person in my life if I did that. lol
LOL better alone than with bad company. Most of my interactions nowadays are on Facebook or twitter chat with 1 guy that happens to call me on my phone to talk about how shitty his day was but when all is good he just messages on FB so I kinda give a green light.

i forgot to ask about this. you're moving to a new place or new environment? you finally joinin up with da monks?

I decided that I want to move to another city after I finish the degree that I'm working on. I'm thinking of either going to Germany to get a cheap masters in philosophy, or going to Toronto to get a masters in Buddhist pastoral studies. The latter is the degree that I'm more interested in, I think, but the former seems like it would be a lot more fun, so I'm actually sort of leaning towards it. But it seems pretty daunting to spend a couple of years in another country where I don't know anyone, and I'm going to need to work on my social skills like how to approach strangers and stuff, so I don't die of loneliness once I get there :p

Fiction was, so like her I imagine he must have requested it.

Now I feel guilty because I don't remember Fiction

RIP geo

people used to call it gaygaf remember

What do you mean "used to"?

You can request for your account to be deleted. Some things happened with other members that were being harassed or bullied that requested to delete their accounts. It hasnt happened often but it has happened.

Yeah I know you can request a permaban but to have all your posts deleted as if you never existed?

What was Geo's full name? Why don't I remember him?

Geo was the user with the Key & Peele (not sure I'm spelling those right) avatar.

_Isaac

I can't complain.

The guys have nice bodies, but for reals that sport is surprisingly boring. Movement in water is just so limited, so they end up just shuffling around awkwardly the whole time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom