• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT8| PrEPare Yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I decided that I want to move to another city after I finish the degree that I'm working on. I'm thinking of either going to Germany to get a cheap masters in philosophy, or going to Toronto to get a masters in Buddhist pastoral studies. The latter is the degree that I'm more interested in, I think, but the former seems like it would be a lot more fun, so I'm actually sort of leaning towards it. But it seems pretty daunting to spend a couple of years in another country where I don't know anyone, and I'm going to need to work on my social skills like how to approach strangers and stuff, so I don't die of loneliness once I get there :p
Didn't you say you wanted to be a Buddhist counsellor to prisoners? Toronto would let you do that, right?
raw

The guys have nice bodies, but for reals that sport is surprisingly boring. Movement in water is just so limited, so they end up just shuffling around awkwardly the whole time.

Just imagine them using the same movements but instead of in the water...in bed...on top of you (or beneath if that's your pref.)

Didn't you say you wanted to be a Buddhist counsellor to prisoners? Toronto would let you do that, right?
raw

Yeah, but philosophy is cool too, and my profs have been really encouraging about it. I think it's a really good foundation for any continuing education, and I can do both, there's quite a bit of intellectual overlap. Most Buddhists in prison here are converts, so they're still coming at it from a Western perspective, and it's kind of fun building those bridges.

(cute gif)

Now I feel guilty because I don't remember Fiction

Well she wasn't a part of lettersGAF, so don't feel guilty for that reason at least.

Monocle

She is horribly dressed needs to step the game UP

Style-Profile-Esther-Quek-0.jpg

esther-quek-street-style-2014-2.jpg

bad excuse just to post pics of her
My new style icon as of this post. I want to dress like her every day.

Zero²;215302923 said:
Aye, cute hunks are the best there is.
8NcE7Td.gif

I'm one of them too I guess :p #braggin
Pics nao, my thirst is endless.

Fiction was, so like her I imagine he must have requested it.
Wow wtf, I did not know this.

he changed his name to msmsmsm for some reason

hopefully kitchenmotors gets deleted next
LMAO. I nominate everyone who hates on Fury Road. Filth!

Just make me an admin already. I'll clean this place right up. It's not fascism if you're right!

Yeah, but philosophy is cool too, and my profs have been really encouraging about it. I think it's a really good foundation for any continuing education, and I can do both, there's quite a bit of intellectual overlap. Most Buddhists in prison here are converts, so they're still coming at it from a Western perspective, and it's kind of fun building those bridges.

(cute gif)

Well she wasn't a part of lettersGAF, so don't feel guilty for that reason at least.

Kind of vaguely recalling the name but that's just down to my shitty memory.

Yeah it can be requested but not many go that route.

If it was at Geo's request than so be it, he has every right to but if it was mods doing (not saying it is) it than that strikes me as wrong.

mantidor

The guys have nice bodies, but for reals that sport is surprisingly boring. Movement in water is just so limited, so they end up just shuffling around awkwardly the whole time.

I guess I acquired a new affinity to watch sports live, maybe it was the crowd (which was insane) but that Brazil Australia match was intense as hell, maybe its not very obvious if you watch on TV but they actually can't touch the bottom of the pool, it's exhausting just to watch, which is why the matches are so quick as opposed to stuff like soccer, and they make changes all the time, the guys have hardly any breath when they get out of the water, I really found a new respect for them.

mantidor

how can you even tell tho. is there a camera under the water

Yup.

The pool is like 3 meters deep anyway, so it's not like you can rest in it. It's the same for synchronized swimming, which is actually more insane, because one of the required moves is to get one swimmer completely out of the water, and this is without touching the bottom!

Michael Phelps is phenomenal but I personally was way more impressed with these other two events.

JCX

About to go to a theme park with friends. Should be fun. :)

Have fun!

I'm trying to buy more clothes to further motivate myself to lose weight. Now that I am in the realm of sizes people actually make clothes for (smh america), I want to expand my wardrobe beyond nerd t-shirt sites and JC Penny/Kohl's.

Any clothing site suggestions?

Have fun!

I'm trying to buy more clothes to further motivate myself to lose weight. Now that I am in the realm of sizes people actually make clothes for (smh america), I want to expand my wardrobe beyond nerd t-shirt sites and JC Penny/Kohl's.

I hear cargo shorts are really hot right now.

Have fun!

what style you going for. anything in particular? if all else. just get different colored polo. get a size smaller so you can have that chest pop out more (y)

JCX

I hear cargo shorts are really hot right now.

I have and will continue to wear cargo shorts. They are clutch for music festivals.

what style you going for. anything in particular? if all else. just get different colored polo. get a size smaller so you can have that chest pop out more (y)

I'd like more casual dress shirts (like something you could wear to the club. or polos, since my chest and arms look best in polos.

KmA

I have and will continue to wear cargo shorts. They are clutch for music festivals.

I'd like more casual dress shirts (like something you could wear to the club. or polos, since my chest and arms look best in polos.

And she uses a Prisma filtered photo to showcase that lmao.

I just spent 200 dollars at Rue21 yesterday because they were having a sale. It's mostly like... teenager/young adult fashion so I don't know how into it you'd be. But I needed to get some high top sneakers because I'm ready to evolve into a Masc4Mascara tank top poke gay.

JCX

athletic cut shirts!

Do you have examples of what they look like? I have almost no fashion sense.

And she uses a Prisma filtered photo to showcase that lmao.

I just spent 200 dollars at Rue21 yesterday because they were having a sale. It's mostly like... teenager/young adult fashion so I don't know how into it you'd be. But I needed to get some high top sneakers because I'm ready to evolve into a Masc4Mascara tank top poke gay.

Prisma is great at accentuating the good parts and hiding the bad parts lol. I'd ask you to take me to the mall, but I know how your mall trips go ;)

KmA

Does KmA let anyone service him? 👀 I'd totally be down.

Im honestly like the easiest lay. I would get a lot more action if guys here didn't flake on you the moment they ask to meet (note: they are the initiators so I don't understand why they ask in the first place).

I'd demand 100%.
Im honestly like the easiest lay. I would get a lot more action if guys here didn't flake on you the moment they ask to meet (note: they are the initiators so I don't understand why they ask in the first place).
Too bad I'm in East Lansing now. :-( I'll just get some practice here before I wait on you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom