• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT8| PrEPare Yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
*makes mental note to turn off grindr while in EL*
jk
tumblr_nu4jqzlcFI1qb96b7o2_400.gif

tearsofash

I hate when I try to explain demisexual to someone and they're just like, "Yeah, most people like to get to know people first too!"

Crayons

Banned
It's easy to lose your virginity, just go on an app and find someone to bang. I don't subscribe to any of the bullshit conservative heterosexual "I'm saving myself for marriage" or "I'm saving it for someone I love" nonsense. If you really want to lose your virginity, it has never been easier.

It's easy to lose your virginity, just go on an app and find someone to bang. I don't subscribe to any of the bullshit conservative heterosexual "I'm saving myself for marriage" or "I'm saving it for someone I love" nonsense. If you really want to lose your virginity, it has never been easier.
Some of us are not able to, Cray. I'm working on losing my oral virginity tho. 👍🏼

I dont get why you are a virgin when you are uber attractive but then again you are a busy fella. You'll get a good one eventually ;)

I think it has to do more with the fact that I just haven't found anyone worthy lol.

Let's start a GAF chastity club!

Yes! I am down for that.

I'm not comfortable doing something like that with a random person lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom