• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT8| PrEPare Yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crayons

Banned
Zero²;215395834 said:
Rough? You like it rough? I get ya.
I like giving it rough. I feel bad after I finish though. That poor man's face looked like a cinnabon and his ass looked like two tomatos. Good lord

Sibylus

Banned
Tbh stop using virginity as a thing to hold over yourself. It's toxic, getting laid doesn't make you a man, and you'll be happier dating and the like without chasing after sex like you're starving.

Zero²

I like giving it rough. I feel bad after I finish though. That poor man's face looked like a cinnabon and his ass looked like two tomatos. Good lord
I don't feel bad at all, as long as he feel comfortable during sex itself it's ok.
That said I'm careful to not hurt hurt specially because I don't wanna hurt my cutie.

Tbh stop using virginity as a thing to hold over yourself. It's toxic, getting laid doesn't make you a man, and you'll be happier dating and the like without chasing after sex like you're starving.

Don't worry, I don't think it's a negative thing. Just sometimes a part of me feels like I'm missing out on something lol.

Astral Dog

I'm 26. I'm not that young and naive. :p
Im almost there too and no sex in sight, but no rush because at least i still have my dignity if you would look at me totally sane and i thank Jesus for keeping me pure so far.

fine 😓
Heh, thats a good one

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
The thirst is real.
cc2f0c8090.png

Tuck

God I love Tim Minchin. What a great comedian/musician. Just found out the Matilda play was written by him, and he did a Groundhogs Day play too. If only plays were less expensive...

My friend and I wanna make a Twitch channel for co-op games. Whats a good name y'all?

The lara Croft games are ace. Also that one mexican metroidvania game whose name escapes me...

Me! I'm going to be a 30 year old virgin at this rate.

Don't worry, I don't think it's a negative thing. Just sometimes a part of me feels like I'm missing out on something lol.

Crayons is right. You do have options. You could just use an app, so long as you're careful.

Of course, I'm a total hypocrite in saying that since I haven't found that taste for anonymous sex yet.

Living in a less shitty city might help too... *cough*

This is also true.

Sex is nice, but its not the only/biggest thing that makes life great.

No, thats hiking.

God I love Tim Minchin. What a great comedian/musician. Just found out the Matilda play was written by him, and he did a Groundhogs Day play too. If only plays were less expensive...
I've been to two of his shows, one with just him and another with the Melbourne Symphony Orchestra.

The lara Croft games are ace. Also that one mexican metroidvania game whose name escapes me...
Guacamelee.

lenovox1

Oh, so Cray can share but not me? I obviously have a hard time, and this thread should be a safe place for me to talk about it. I'll just take it to the mental health thread then. I just wondered if someone here could help me with what I'm going through.

Spill all the tea you brew.

Monocle

Try being a 36yr virgin. It's rough.
Honestly you might as well use Grindr to get your first time out of the way. I think you would be pleasantly surprised how many things you'd perceive as personal flaws just aren't a big deal to some people. Some guys are willing to overlook a lot when they're aiming to have a good time. I guarantee there's someone out there for you who's easygoing and willing to help you have a nice experience.

You don't even have to admit you're a virgin. Just say "it's been a while." Or say you recently came out of the closet.

Ugh, all the guys I want to blow want to blow me. This is so annoying.
Wow what an absolute drag.

Nero397

Virgin reporting in. The last thing I wanna do is fuck some random person from an app. My anxiety issues with new people is already bad enough, last thing I need to do is take my clothes off in front of them.

We should plan a party to celebrate, and then one of the young ones here can service you after.

tumblr_mktie5fLPl1qb4mxmo1_500.gif

tumblr_ls400eJKpe1r317bvo1_250.gif

:( Betty White is the only Golden Girl left and she probably doesn't have much longer

Oh boy i wish I had that problem.

Don't we all

Honestly you might as well use Grindr to get your first time out of the way. I think you would be pleasantly surprised how many things you'd perceive as personal flaws just aren't a big deal to some people. Some guys are willing to overlook a lot when they're aiming to have a good time. I guarantee there's someone out there for you who's easygoing and willing to help you have a nice experience.

You don't even have to admit you're a virgin. Just say "it's been a while." Or say you recently came out of the closet.

Wow what an absolute drag.

Meh. I'm a pick bitch.

Be good to yourself, SB.

It's a good thing his username isn't Sub O' Boss.

Kevyt

Hmm, I do think people have it rough if they're having sex for the first time and using an app to do so.

But I dunno...

KmA

My first time was off grindr. And it was with this guy who i thought was like 32 at the most but was actually 44 lmao. It was my first time kissing another guy and it felt like a slug was entering my mouth (kissing is my fav thing in the world now but back then i was like... yikes) and then I blew him. I didn't particularly enjoy it but it was a nice learning experience. I still have no idea what I'm doing during sex the vast majority of the time though lmao.

Sai-kun

Banned
Oh, so Cray can share but not me? I obviously have a hard time, and this thread should be a safe place for me to talk about it. I'll just take it to the mental health thread then. I just wondered if someone here could help me with what I'm going through.

What you're going through? Fucking spare me dude. All you posted was that guys wanna blow you when you wanna blow them. I'm all for safe spaces and open discussion, but don't get all whiny when someone gets bored of your boring posts.

third grooming set bought. i swear i won't lose or get this one flooded.

also swiped right on a tinder guy and saw he works at the apple store. (y)

i don't own anything apple anymore

also "lost all chat" on grindr just means you were banned for some stupid reason or everyone blocked you.

JCX

also "lost all chat" on grindr just means you were banned for some stupid reason or everyone blocked you.

I always took it as "uninstalled grindr but came crawling back"

How does one even get banned from grindr? Nudes?

I am going to Chicago tomorrow for a few stand up shows, then maybe doing something for my birthday.

Burbeting

Banned
Now in the process of getting over the fact that the man I still love is now choosing someone else over me. Shit is rough, man. Especially when he is also my closest friend, and I don't want to lose all contact with him either.

Tuck

I always thought "lost all chats" was "made a new account to keep getting premium grindr for free"

Or was I the only one who did that?

Unfortunately they seem to have closed that loophole. New accounts don't get premium grindr anymore.

I always took it as "uninstalled grindr but came crawling back"

How does one even get banned from grindr? Nudes?

I am going to Chicago tomorrow for a few stand up shows, then maybe doing something for my birthday.

i got banned for "advertising". lol

i wasn't soliciting for money! it just came across like i was.

I always thought "lost all chats" was "made a new account to keep getting premium grindr for free"

Or was I the only one who did that?

Unfortunately they seem to have closed that loophole. New accounts don't get premium grindr anymore.

just use a throwaway email. but it's one per email account now anyways but you can keep the multiple tribe that you did in premium once it expires. i had like 3 of the tribes i need my men from.

JCX

Now in the process of getting over the fact that the man I still love is now choosing someone else over me. Shit is rough, man. Especially when he is also my closest friend, and I don't want to lose all contact with him either.

Sorry to hear burby :( I know you'll rebound well, though!

Crayons

Banned
So I'm sitting here in class with my homosexual acquaintance, of which I intend to have sexual relations with, and class didn't begin so it's just us and one straight guy in the class, and hes reading a shakespeare sonnett and goes "Shall I compare thee to a summer's day...so gay" and then a few seconds later he says "no offense". And me and my gay buddy are just like silently raging. Ugh, and this guy wonders why he doesn't have friends

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
What are you all doing for Labor Day?

people do stuff for Labor Day??

So I'm sitting here in class with my homosexual acquaintance, of which I intend to have sexual relations with, and class didn't begin so it's just us and one straight guy in the class, and hes reading a shakespeare sonnett and goes "Shall I compare thee to a summer's day...so gay" and then a few seconds later he says "no offense". And me and my gay buddy are just like silently raging. Ugh, and this guy wonders why he doesn't have friends

He wants to have a threesome with you two, he just doesn't know how to approach you about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom