• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT8| PrEPare Yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

T.O.P

Banned
So, that Nyx guy from the FFXV movie was hot af

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Gay model wich they got his looks from (slightly nsfw)
https://www.instagram.com/johan_akan_off/

Don't feel like I will, though. I have had more than enough time to come into terms with this, yet I'm still a mess.

I think this is more of a relationship problem than a time/urgency problem. You can't really rush or schedule those kinds of things, we just have to be patient and try to understand, in this case maybe be patient with and try to understand yourself.

OMG I finally have someone coming over. I'm so scared. What if I suck at doing it? He's gonna be mad if I can't do it well. This is so scary. 😬

Kevyt

What kind of app-shaming?

I mean if you're very anxious and not a very social person, using something like grinder, and feeling pressured to lose your virginity, will complicate things a bit more instead the sex being organic (as in you not doing it because you feel the pressure to).

I can see why this would make it harder instead of meeting someone you like at work/church/school etc and then having sex with that someone.

Sex for first timers will always be intimidating on its own way.

mantidor

I'm so pissed at my friend right now, he tells me to hang out today at this place I'm dying to go, he cancels later saying it would be too many people, then he has the audacity to send me photos from the place while I'm stuck at home because it's already too late for me to go there. What an ass.

Holy FUCK I just did a phone interview out of nowhere I was so damn nervous. Is getting asked for a second interview a good sign lol

Of course it is, in fact it is the good sign.

I'm so pissed at my friend right now, he tells me to hang out today at this place I'm dying to go, he cancels later saying it would be too many people, then he has the audacity to send me photos from the place while I'm stuck at home because it's already too late for me to go there. What an ass.

Yeah that's dickish.

Damn he is a fucking dick.
Im sorry dude :/

Havent posted in a while, how are yall doing?
Good to see you again.

I have an information session for a new job and it might involve a job interview today, I don't know exactly since it was all set up by a job agency that gets so many things wrong. Something to do wit
h 'making fruit bowls' which I guess is packaging fruit for delivery to offices or something. I was told they sometimes start work at 4:45am.

Monocle

OMG I finally have someone coming over. I'm so scared. What if I suck at doing it? He's gonna be mad if I can't do it well. This is so scary. 😬
Just try to be in the moment. It might feel like a deal but it truly is not a big deal. This is part of a process. You'll have other, probably better, experiences.

NOW SHOW THAT D WHO'S BOSS

Well, it happened. It was very awkward and kind of sad, but it did happen.

I wish weiners were smaller cuz it's hard work, and I almost threw up on his dong. He did finish, though, so it wasn't a total loss.

He tried to kiss me right away which totally threw me off. I turned my head away. Oops. Lol

Thanks for the advice, guys, btw.

Havent posted in a while, how are yall doing?
Welcome back, Manly. :)

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Holy FUCK I just did a phone interview out of nowhere I was so damn nervous. Is getting asked for a second interview a good sign lol

Its definitely a good sign. If you did bad they would say we call you later and not mention anything about a second interview.

Vazra

Yeah, it was.

Well now you experienced stuff and now you should know also your limits of how far you can go there. No need to force it all in if you cant take it. There is more ways to enjoy oral without having to put the whole thing in your mouth and you will figure out more things on your own or reading stuff online.

I've never been comfortable with any kind of sex with strangers, no matter how experienced I've become. It's always terrible.

Some people just need to be comfortable. It's not a bad thing, just another part of a person's personality.

I've never been comfortable with any kind of sex with strangers, no matter how experienced I've become. It's always terrible.

Some people just need to be comfortable. It's not a bad thing, just another part of a person's personality.
It has to be strangers for me because no one who knows me personally wants to sleep with me.

Vazra

It has to be strangers for me because no one who knows me personally wants to sleep with me.

You need to put yourself out there and date instead of going straight for the hook up. Build trust and communicate with that person the stuff you can do and your experience and maybe he can help too if he has some experience. You need to make time to date instead of just hooking up if you want maybe be more comfortable. Hooking up is not for everyone as some may say it is.

You need to put yourself out there and date instead of going straight for the hook up. Build trust and communicate with that person the stuff you can do and your experience and maybe he can help too if he has some experience. You need to make time to date instead of just hooking up if you want maybe be more comfortable. Hooking up is not for everyone as some may say it is.
I tried doing that, but they weren't interested after we met and hung out. People just find me awkward and off-putting. Can't really say they're wrong either. I agree with you, though, that would be ideal because hooking-up is so weird, and I'm tired of guys trying to reciprocate.

Tuck

Well, it happened. It was very awkward and kind of sad, but it did happen.

I wish weiners were smaller cuz it's hard work, and I almost threw up on his dong. He did finish, though, so it wasn't a total loss.

He tried to kiss me right away which totally threw me off. I turned my head away. Oops. Lol

Thanks for the advice, guys, btw.

Welcome back, Manly. :)

Lol you're having sex with the guy but you shy away from kissing?

Kissing makes sex better.

I think you'll enjoy next time more.

Kevyt

I tried doing that, but they weren't interested after we met and hung out. People just find me awkward and off-putting. Can't really say they're wrong either. I agree with you, though, that would be ideal because hooking-up is so weird, and I'm tired of guys trying to reciprocate.

I don't find you awkward or off putting (at least judging from your online persona which I'm sure is different from your real life day-to-day face-to-face persona), and I'm sure you'll find someone eventually who feels the same way. I guess my advice would be not to go for the first guy that shows interest in you (and say you're not interested or not attracted but you just go because you feel like you'll never find someone). The attraction and interest has to be mutual. :)

Kissing is really personal, though. Sucking some dick isn't.

I agree. It's kind of ironic though.

Tuck

Actually, now that I think about it, iin my previous FWB situation, we never kissed for that very reason.

So, Britney's new album has some pretty good songs. Man on the Moon is fun and Slumber Party is catchy as fuck.

so i haven't posted here before/very often (I think i did once or twice, omg) but does anyone have any novels they would recommend which have lgbt people as their main characters? doesnt even have to be LGBT focused stories as long as the main character is lgbt. idk, it's silly but I feel like it's so hard to find good media starring us :/

so i haven't posted here before/very often (I think i did once or twice, omg) but does anyone have any novels they would recommend which have lgbt people as their main characters? doesnt even have to be LGBT focused stories as long as the main character is lgbt. idk, it's silly but I feel like it's so hard to find good media starring us :/

A Little Life.

Be warned it's really dark for the most part. But it's amazing.

I don't find you awkward or off putting (at least judging from your online persona which I'm sure is different from your real life day-to-day face-to-face persona)
It really is. In real life, I'm really drab and lifeless from my depression. I have like no inflection or emotions either. That's the off-putting thing I was talking about. Most guys wouldn't want to sleep with someone like that. Deep inside, I'm a happy sugar plum, but years of misery have buried that away.

Elitist1945

I found this TV series called Banana (its an LGBT drama I think?) and the first 2 minutes was already like "What!?" (in a good way I guess?).

mantidor

Of course it is, in fact it is the good sign.

Yeah that's dickish.

Damn he is a fucking dick.
Im sorry dude :/

Yeah I'm kind of heart broken to be honest, he is a very good friend, but I'm realizing he is pretty self absorbed and maybe only hanged out with me because he was lonely
needed money because I've been helping him this last year
? We've been good friends for almost 4 years, so this is something else. He recently started going out with this guy, and for the first time ever he introduced him to our group (which is honestly just me an other friend), so he really likes him, because that had never happened in all this years. Now if he wants to be with him alone fine, but don't do that shit that he did, I told him that was indeed being a dick and he only answered with dismissive emoticons, like what the hell?

Agh I'll get over it, I just need to rant, thank you guys/gals for listening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom