• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT8| PrEPare Yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JCX

I don't mind meeting up after a quick chat if I feel a good connection and they seem interesting, This guy was just so forward and is kind of selling himself as a great person. It just makes me uncomfortable to meet up and just seems like a bunch of red flags lol.

Oh yeah, like I had one dude message me relentlessly asking if i wanted to date and be in a relationship, that was weird.

Talking for weeks (or even days) though? What do y'all have to talk about for that long?? I'm not even sex-crazed, I just want to meet a person to see if there's any IRL chemistry.

Zero²;215546688 said:
I may be biased because my bf is 8 years older than me, but if you are younger than 45 you are still pretty nice for a 20-something guy.

thank you but i'm in my 30s. who started collecting owl products like bowls, plates, and soon doormats. lol.

So it's been long overdue, but I finally took the time to put up a new video on my YouTube channel yesterday :') I finally had a day off! And it took my mind off of the whole knee surgery thing..

If you guys feel like checking it out at all, this is the John Legend cover I did!. Thank you friends :') I hope your ears don't bleed too much! X____X

I also had to represent Ace Attorney in the video somehow..

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
How much detail do you want lol

hEOaIS5.png

Congrats, Kremlin! I did it again tonight too. I think I have a problem. It went better than the first time. I'm just gonna keep practicing. The more I do it, the better I'll get.

Kevyt

Congrats, Kremlin! I did it again tonight too. I think I have a problem. It went better than the first time. I'm just gonna keep practicing. The more I do it, the better I'll get.

Again? With the same guy or different guy??

Also, don't go too crazy, and make sure you inspect the penis when engaging in oral sex. Look at the penis very closely, the head, the base, and the shaft. See something that doesn't look right? Some lumps? Weird smell? Disengage....

Safety comes first. Be smart about it.

KmA

So i was hooking up someone today and he was a lot older than he said he was so in order to finish i started fantasizing about this other hot rugby guy I've been sleeping with for the past month and I busted so quick man.

Thanks. Congrats as well.

Again? With the same guy or different guy??

Also, don't go too crazy, and make sure you inspect the penis when engaging in oral sex. Look at the penis very closely, the head, the base, and the shaft. See something that doesn't look right? Some lumps? Weird smell? Disengage....

Safety comes first. Be smart about it.

See I get freaked out about giving oral because I'm so worried lol. Luckily, the guys I have met are fine just giving so I haven't had much anxiety over my recent meetings.

I'm kind of shocked that all of the religious gay guys I know (that are religious enough to still identify with the religion that marginalizes them) are super into promiscuous sex. Like... you'd think there'd be more of them that still wanted to do the whole "wait until marriage" bit like other super religious people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom