• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT8| PrEPare Yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JCX

Aww wow thank you so much :')! I appreciate that!!
I've never tried out for either :( I don't think I can.. I think you have to be an American citizen, yeah???

Ooh that sounds like fun :). Are you a comedian??

Ah forgot you're Canadian, right? I grew up watching Canadian Idol with pre-call me maybe Carly.

Yes I'm a comedian! Just did a few shows across the border in Ontario last weekend.

I'm not a newgay here, but I post so rarely (like 1-2 posts per thread) I might as well do this.

Your gender? - Penis
Your sexual orientation? - Gay
Where Are You From? - Finland
Where Do You Live? - Finland
How Old Are you? - 21
Favorite Type of Music? - All types of music, but maybe indie rock and pop?
Profession or Career interest? - Studying right now Political Science (aiming for masters degree).
Favorite video game(s)? - Final Fantasy IX
What are your hobbies (other than gaming)? - Writing Prose (not very good at it), Judo, Boardgames, some light jogging.

Also I'm a (young) bear and I'm mostly into bears, if my avatar didn't give that away. Also I have been hanging around the skype/discord group since 2013, which is also why I'm inactive poster here.

Something tells me you're pretty hot ;)

Ah forgot you're Canadian, right? I grew up watching Canadian Idol with pre-call me maybe Carly.

Yes I'm a comedian! Just did a few shows across the border in Ontario last weekend.

I am Canadian, yes :). They cancelled Canadian Idol long ago :( The very year I was turning 16 actually. LOL :'(!!

Ooh fun!! I wanna see a show! I love me some good stand-up!!

Alrus

last night i finished season one of sailor moon

im emotionally devastated tbh

The old one? I wanted to watch it because I loved the show as a kid but the DVDs are like 100 euros a season here and there's no way I'm going to spend that much money to watch Sailor Moon.

Zero²

I'm feeling sad. Hope things get better bit at this point things are not looking good...
Sometimes I hate being young, so many things out of my grasp, how can I overcome this feeling of powerlessness? Guess we are all destined to suffer, happiness is just but a fleeting moment.

I'm not a newgay here, but I post so rarely (like 1-2 posts per thread) I might as well do this.

Your gender? - Penis
Your sexual orientation? - Gay
Where Are You From? - Finland
Where Do You Live? - Finland
How Old Are you? - 21
Favorite Type of Music? - All types of music, but maybe indie rock and pop?
Profession or Career interest? - Studying right now Political Science (aiming for masters degree).
Favorite video game(s)? - Final Fantasy IX
What are your hobbies (other than gaming)? - Writing Prose (not very good at it), Judo, Boardgames, some light jogging.

Also I'm a (young) bear and I'm mostly into bears, if my avatar didn't give that away. Also I have been hanging around the skype/discord group since 2013, which is also why I'm inactive poster here.

Bear cub.

Kevyt

Zero²;215672899 said:
I'm feeling sad. Hope things get better bit at this point things are not looking good...
Sometimes I hate being young, so many things out of my grasp, how can I overcome this feeling of powerlessness? Guess we are all destined to suffer, happiness is just but a fleeting moment.

:(

How old are you?

It's okay, things will get better.

Tuck

Zero²;215672899 said:

=(

Everything will be ok.

Zero²;215672899 said:

Check your PMs *cuddle*

Zero²;215672899 said:

I try my best to look at it from the other side whenever I can. ie. "sadness is just but a fleeting moment" and then things get better again.

However, as someone who suffers from anxiety, it's not always easy. I'm not sure what you're going through now. But it too shall pass. It always does!

Delio

How can hot people be sad? Just look in a mirror and you'll feel better.

cN5vSAa.gif

I got a phone call from the employers two days later, telling me to go to the in-person interview next week. They said the other day there would be phone interviews first and then didn't call me.

The site of the interview is nowhere near where the info session or the workplace are but 90 minutes farther away by public transport.

Crayons

Banned
What if we don't think we're hot? I mean unless you are Narcissus you won't find yourself attractive. I know I don't, despite people telling me I am.
My gay friend told me he records himself having sex and jerks off to it.

Speaking of gay friends, this is the first time I've had a gay friend in my life. It feels really amazing to be able to point out hot guys I see on campus to him. I never had someone to do that with before. We also made out in the bathroom and there was someone in one of the stalls who overheard our heavy breathing....

Kevyt

My gay friend told me he records himself having sex and jerks off to it.

Speaking of gay friends, this is the first time I've had a gay friend in my life. It feels really amazing to be able to point out hot guys I see on campus to him. I never had someone to do that with before. We also made out in the bathroom and there was someone in one of the stalls who overheard our heavy breathing....

"friend".... ;)

JCX

Set went okay. Need to switch around one of my jokes. I'm glad gay jokes go over well, but I wish I could perform for a gay audience. Lots of time spent explaining gay culture.

I'm jealous, Cray. The only good kissing I've had was when I was a little kid. Ever since I died inside, I just don't have that spark to kiss anyone.

I got a phone call from the employers two days later, telling me to go to the in-person interview next week. They said the other day there would be phone interviews first and then didn't call me.

The site of the interview is nowhere near where the info session or the workplace are but 90 minutes farther away by public transport.

It may be me just being paranoid but that sounds kind of sketchy

It may be me just being paranoid but that sounds kind of sketchy
I knew it was a third-party doing the employing. I remember they said in-person interviews would be elsewhere 'accessible by public transport but with a 10 minute walk'. They didn't mention a bunch of transfers but I guess this cuts out people who don't really want it? The address shows up as belonging to who it should.

It is weird and unprofessional.

Delio

I'm thinking of applying to this bookstore and im scared of things like them putting me on a register and I freak the fuck out cause I cant work the things. Plus other than minor stuff here and there I have never really worked. (Disablity cause of the shooting and my leg problems).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom