• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT8| PrEPare Yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salarians

I played Overwatch with someone named bigbussy

gcuPb2K.gif

GCX

Haha, hyvä kuulla :). Mistä päin suomea oot? (Joskus miettinyt että pitäisi laittaa SuomiGAF pystyyn).
Helsingissä asun, mutta oon kotoisin Lappeenrannan suunnalta ja Kuopiotakin ehdin pari vuotta ihmetellä.

Missäs itse asut? Kylläpä tuntuu muuten hämärältä kirjoittaa tänne suomeksi. :D

Crayons

Banned

I'll say hi to you next time I see you

just don't tell my fellow students how much of a man whore i am please

I *could* theoretically, tell you something that might identify me to you - but I think the surprise is more fun. Maybe I'll walk up to you and say "Sup, Chronos?" with a grin and a wink

Nero397

Everybody else is starting school right now and it feels so weird to me with this year being the first of my life in which I'm not going to school. I can't wait till next year when I start tech school so I can move on with my life.

Burbeting

Banned
Helsingissä asun, mutta oon kotoisin Lappeenrannan suunnalta ja Kuopiotakin ehdin pari vuotta ihmetellä.

Missäs itse asut? Kylläpä tuntuu muuten hämärältä kirjoittaa tänne suomeksi. :D

Espoosta, mutta käyn yliopistoa Turussa (valtio-oppi) :). Helsingin seudulla tulee oltua viikonloput ja lomat. Selvästi pitäis olla Suomi-GAF miitinki joskus :D.

Ambitious

Out of nowhere, I felt like playing A Link Between Worlds, even though I used to not care about this game at all. It arrived two days ago, but.. I can't find my 3DS. Oh god. It's gone. I've looked everywhere.

See, I'm extremely careful with all of my stuff. I don't even care that much about the monetary loss or my savegames, but the fact that I have zero clue where it might be is driving me absolutely insane.

I lent it to my sister last December, and we both remember that she returned it at some point since then. But I scoured both my apartment and my parents' place, as my sister still lives with them. I can't find it. The charger is gone too. However, my grip was still in my sister's room - she must have forgotten to return it with the 3DS back then.

Strangely enough, I can't find the 3DS's packaging either. If there's a non-zero chance that I might resell some piece of hardware at some point, I usually keep the original packaging. But it's nowhere to be found. This just doesn't make any sense.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Out of nowhere, I felt like playing A Link Between Worlds, even though I used to not care about this game at all. It arrived two days ago, but.. I can't find my 3DS. Oh god. It's gone. I've looked everywhere.

See, I'm extremely careful with all of my stuff. I don't even care that much about the monetary loss or my savegames, but the fact that I have zero clue where it might be is driving me absolutely insane.

I lent it to my sister last December, and we both remember that she returned it at some point since then. But I scoured both my apartment and my parents' place, as my sister still lives with them. I can't find it. The charger is gone too. However, my grip was still in my sister's room - she must have forgotten to return it with the 3DS back then.

Strangely enough, I can't find the 3DS's packaging either. If there's a non-zero chance that I might resell some piece of hardware at some point, I usually keep the original packaging. But it's nowhere to be found. This just doesn't make any sense.
Funny enough sometimes I find 3DS games I want to play then I remember I got the original 3DS and that my eyes cant take much hours from it and I lose interest. I may have to get an XL eventually.

Ambitious

Funny enough sometimes I find 3DS games I want to play then I remember I got the original 3DS and that my eyes cant take much hours from it and I lose interest. I may have to get an XL eventually.

Yeah, I too have an original one. Terrible screen, just terrible.

Vazra

Yeah, I too have an original one. Terrible screen, just terrible.

It sucks cause the games I want to play are the +20 hours games that are not to play in short bursts so it simply doesnt seem functional for me. I hope the 3DS emulator gets better to continue with my copy of Persona Q there.

JCX

Interesting. I've never had trouble looking at the screen without 3D, but I have only owned XL and n3DS XL.

My hands though, they cramp up often.

Vazra

Interesting. I've never had trouble looking at the screen without 3D, but I have only owned XL and n3DS XL.

My hands though, they cramp up often.
Well the smaller versions suck for my hands plus the screen is ass in the original. N3DS is tolerable but XL>>>

Kevyt

Everybody else is starting school right now and it feels so weird to me with this year being the first of my life in which I'm not going to school. I can't wait till next year when I start tech school so I can move on with my life.

Same. But gotta save up because can't afford it right now.

Education should be free... meh. I:

I love my N3DS XL. Plus I installed homebrew on it which has the ability to let you run 3DS games on a higher clock speed on n3DS which means games like KH 3D don't run like shit anymore.

GCX

Espoosta, mutta käyn yliopistoa Turussa (valtio-oppi) :). Helsingin seudulla tulee oltua viikonloput ja lomat. Selvästi pitäis olla Suomi-GAF miitinki joskus :D.
Kiva, samalla seudulla siis pyöritään, ainakin osittain. :) Ja jep, SuomiGAF-miitti pitäisi ehdottomasti joskus järjestää! Oma Suomi-ketju Communityyn nousee kanssa tasaisin väliajoin esiin, eli tilausta sille varmasti olisi.

Burbeting

Banned
Kiva, samalla seudulla siis pyöritään, ainakin osittain. :) Ja jep, SuomiGAF-miitti pitäisi ehdottomasti joskus järjestää! Oma Suomi-ketju Communityyn nousee kanssa tasaisin väliajoin esiin, eli tilausta sille varmasti olisi.

Mmh. Priden aikaan tuli pyörittää kyllä karhutapahtumissa vaan, niin tuskin tuli vahingossa törmättyä.

Dany

Banned
I'm in Seattle reunited with my baby :). I had a blast traveling across the country. I almost teared up when I saw my bf after 6 weeks separated.Our apartment is just perfect!!! I'm so excited to start this new chapter of my life

I'm in Seattle reunited with my baby :). I had a blast traveling across the country. I almost teared up when I saw my bf after 6 weeks separated.Our apartment is just perfect!!! I'm so excited to start this new chapter of my life
Congrats, Dany! Glad things are going well for you

GCX

I love reading this even if I don't understand it.
It reads something along the lines of "Mmh. During the Pride I only hung out in the bear events so it's unlikely we accidentally bumped into each other."

I have a sort of love/hate relationship with Finnish. I like its complex grammar but the spelling sounds often kind of monotonous.

JCX

Anyone else excited for the first college football Saturday of the year? Perfect background noise while I play Fire Emblem.

Vazduh

What the fuck happened to Sleigh Bells? Their career had so much promise with the first two albums. Their latest song/video release is just terrible, it's literally one of the worst tracks I've heard all year.

Get into Roosevelt tho. His new album just came out a week ago.
Roosevelt - Colours / Moving On

Mhm, it's a good album. Co-sign.

As for Sleigh Bells, they peaked with the 2nd album and then rehashed both of them on the third one. It seems that they're doing it again with the fourth album.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus

aww so happy 4 u sis ~~

What the fuck happened to Sleigh Bells? Their career had so much promise with the first two albums. Their latest song/video release is just terrible, it's literally one of the worst tracks I've heard all year.

Get into Roosevelt tho. His new album just came out a week ago.
Roosevelt - Colours / Moving On

👍🏻

Kater

Banned
I like European Football because of the shorts and all the fouls where people pull off their opponents pants. 😛

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom