• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT8| PrEPare Yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

IvorB

Kissing a guy with stubble/beard beats everything... but that could be 'cause I'm gay. My first kiss was with a woman and it was terrible. Brenda was a terrible kisser :-(.

Ambient80

Hmm, never posted in these threads before (at least, that I remember... Hah!). Guess I'll do the little questionnaire.

Your gender? Male
Your sexual orientation? Hmm, I suppose Bi, with a slight preference for men, but only certain body types haha. Is that bad? :p
Where Are You From? WV
Where Do You Live? Ohio
How Old Are you? 30
Favorite Type of Music? Wow, this is the hardest question of the bunch lol. Really a little bit of everything except country and heavy metal. Just not into those.
Profession or Career interest? Medical field
Favorite video game(s)? Ohh.... Call of Duty, Diablo 2 and 3, Overwatch probably. I see games like The Witcher 3 and recognize how incredible it is, but I feel lost in such big worlds and lose interest after a while, or feel overwhelmed.
What are your hobbies (other than gaming)? Love going to the movies, particularly scary movies as they're fun in a crowded theater. Disc Golf. Cooking. Playing with my dogs.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Hmm, never posted in these threads before (at least, that I remember... Hah!). Guess I'll do the little questionnaire.

Your gender? Male
Your sexual orientation? Hmm, I suppose Bi, with a slight preference for men, but only certain body types haha. Is that bad? :p
Where Are You From? WV
Where Do You Live? Ohio
How Old Are you? 30
Favorite Type of Music? Wow, this is the hardest question of the bunch lol. Really a little bit of everything except country and heavy metal. Just not into those.
Profession or Career interest? Medical field
Favorite video game(s)? Ohh.... Call of Duty, Diablo 2 and 3, Overwatch probably. I see games like The Witcher 3 and recognize how incredible it is, but I feel lost in such big worlds and lose interest after a while, or feel overwhelmed.
What are your hobbies (other than gaming)? Love going to the movies, particularly scary movies as they're fun in a crowded theater. Disc Golf. Cooking. Playing with my dogs.
Hi there! Welcome to the thread. Which body types? :p

Ambient80

Hi there! Welcome to the thread. Which body types? :p
Hmm, trying to think of a reference...
Growlr guys, but not the super chubby dudes. Somewhat muscular, maybe somewhat hairy. Think Tyler Reed from some adult movies, lol. Definitely NWS if you google that name :p

There was a video on twitter trending of a guy literally fucking a McChicken sandwich. One of the most bizarre things I've seen.
Is it mechanically separated? I assumed it was about nuggets when I read about it.

Though I guess it isn't the important part. I haven't eaten at a McDonalds in years (I had KFC far too often for years, up until a few months ago) so I don't know them.

Would you believe I've been on GAF for 4 and a half years and I don't know that I've posted here before? I suppose I'll take that questionnaire as well.

Your gender? I have tiny man giblets
Your sexual orientation? I like the dudes
Where Are You From? USA/VA
Where Do You Live? USA/VA
How Old Are you? 27 or 28? I forget
Favorite Type of Music? I'm not picky. If I had to pick, Led Zeppelin?
Profession or Career interest? Right now I'm working in Foster Care
Favorite video game(s)? Kirby Superstar, Mario RPG, Einhander, Hyrule Warriors, uhh right now I'm playing a ton of Overwatch and I'm pretty sure it's ruining my life
What are your hobbies (other than gaming)? Cooking/baking, Spending time with friends, Sleeping and being lazy in general

So, who wants to go out on a date with me? I'm single, flabby, and unkempt; a triple threat.

Vazra

Would you believe I've been on GAF for 4 and a half years and I don't know that I've posted here before? I suppose I'll take that questionnaire as well.

Your gender? I have tiny man giblets
Your sexual orientation? I like the dudes
Where Are You From? USA/VA
Where Do You Live? USA/VA
How Old Are you? 27 or 28? I forget
Favorite Type of Music? I'm not picky. If I had to pick, Led Zeppelin?
Profession or Career interest? Right now I'm working in Foster Care
Favorite video game(s)? Kirby Superstar, Mario RPG, Einhander, Hyrule Warriors, uhh right now I'm playing a ton of Overwatch and I'm pretty sure it's ruining my life
What are your hobbies (other than gaming)? Cooking/baking, Spending time with friends, Sleeping and being lazy in general

So, who wants to go out on a date with me? I'm single, flabby, and unkempt; a triple threat.
Welcome. Im sure in due time you'll get a date. In the meantime enjoy the thread and talk anything you want really. :p

Oh man I completely forgot the Hyperdimension Neptunia series on my favorite games list. Best terrible shameful game series ever, and I've played the FF13 trilogy!

OTHER THINGS ABOUT ME:

- I dated a co-worker for about a week and he broke up with me after we slept together for the first time because he claims that his sister told him I'm not right for him despite never meeting me. Then I dealt with the agonizing cavalcade of working with him for the next 2 years or so where anything I did or said pissed him off up to and including drawing hearts on his white board or calling him by his full name rather than his nick name! FUN!

- Star Trek: The Next Generation is my favorite show ever and I gotta say: Dr Crusher is way hotter than Troi.

- I've done and seen a lot of terrible things in my life, particularly since I'm in social work, but the thing that haunts me the most is one time I made a really fancy dinner for a bunch of friends but I put the chicken in the oven upside down so it didn't get that lovely golden brown look on the breasts and it looked like a big hunk of wet ribcage. It tasted delicious, but I'll never forget the terrible feeling when I pulled it out and realized.

I will hug and kiss all of you but nothing more than that until you earn it with love, commitment, and those Kinder Happy Hippo things. Also no tongue during the kiss because then you'll probably realize I've had a tooth pulled recently and it'll just be a spaghetti in my pocket moment for me oh god.

Now teach me how to GayGaf.

Vazra

Now teach me how to GayGaf.

Pretty much talk about anything going on your daily life, anything you may want to talk about and if you want to talk some stuff privately Im sure you will meet people here that will be more than fine to talk privately about issues if you are having anything or just spark a new conversation to make a friendship. Also there will be the thirsty moments people fawning over guys or talking about the "fun" nights along other things. It's a bit of everything really.

Also since I mentioned the PM stuff my inbox is open if you ever need to talk with someone privately and vent or whatever. Im almost always on GAF so Im easy to reach.

Hyrule Warriors Legends is the 2016 handheld GOTY
You should try Pocket Card Jockey! It's by Game Freak and you race horses in a large part via the medium of (a simplified fast and fun game that isn't quite) Solitaire. There are more systems in it that add a lot of strategy.

It's an inexpensive download game on 3DS.

How about a Zelda game that's in a Fire Emblem style where you can make everyone kiss each other and have love confessions and I can finally marry manly burly Ganny. I called him you can't have him he's mine MINE!

Also you'd fight things or whatever I guess it's not important.

Dany

Banned
First kiss was when I was 20. I remember it; but it doesn't mean much then nor does it now.

I have a beard and my bf is obsessed with it. Also with how hairy I am all over haha.. During sex; feeling me up gets him going a lot :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom