• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT8| PrEPare Yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wil348

Just got back from a party, slightly tipsy. It was my first 'real' party though, with just people my own age, drinking, and some really damn good pizza. It wasn't a gay party though so no sex (for anyone, actually). Still, baby steps. :p

Anyone else sad and alone tonight? All I want to do is blow a stranger, but of course I had to get a pimple this weekend. I'm just alone with my fucking pimple.

I like to play chess occasionally, I just really suck at it

I'm not very good at it either. I'm more tactical than I am strategic, which basically means I'm impetuous and just use weird tactics to throw people off in the short term until something happens (usually me losing the game).

Razmos

Just spent about half a bloody hour filling out an application for a dating site only to get 5 matches and you need to subscribe and upgrade to see their pictures. Sigh.

I'm not very good at it either. I'm more tactical than I am strategic, which basically means I'm impetuous and just use weird tactics to throw people off in the short term until something happens (usually me losing the game).

I know what you mean. I'm much more reactionary which isn't a good thing in chess

Kevyt

Anyone else sad and alone tonight? All I want to do is blow a stranger, but of course I had to get a pimple this weekend. I'm just alone with my fucking pimple.

:(

Just one pimple? That ain't bad...

Just got back from a party, slightly tipsy. It was my first 'real' party though, with just people my own age, drinking, and some really damn good pizza. It wasn't a gay party though so no sex (for anyone, actually). Still, baby steps. :p

Hey there gay parties don't always involve sex! lol

What kind of pizza was it? O:

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
People probably wouldn't care about a pimple.

I agree and if its for a hook up they will probably overlook that and other things just to blow steam. Afterall if its a one night stand a lot of things can be ignored from what Ive seen some guys do.

But I'm already unattractive. Add a pimple to that, and it does me in. Anytime he'd be on the verge of busting, visions of my pimple would flash in his mind, making him go insta-flaccid.

Meh stop selling yourself short and build some confidence. There is people I would consider "ugly" or visually unappealing to my standards that get more fun than me because they got confidence and they own what they have to work with.

Kater

Banned
Sweet :)

Don't pressure yourself to have sex, imo. As long as you had fun talking to people or dancing with peeople it's a night well-spent, no?

Watching paint dry is funnier than football and chess.
Watching paint dry is totally boring, so no, you are talking nonsense. :p

RM8

I've gone on two dates with this guy, and I like him enough, but he's sending me kiss stickers and similarly toned texts, and I honestly don't feel like reciprocating :[ He needs to slow down a bit I think...

Frodo

I came to the conclusion that girls are far better kissers than boys.

From the top of my mind, all the best kisses I've had are from girls, I can think of one or two guys I really enjoyed kissing, but they are still not as good as the ladies.

Too bad I like dick, tho. I'll have to deal with it.

(me reminiscing about last night)

Kevyt

From the top of my mind, all the best kisses I've had are from girls, I can think of one or two guys I really enjoyed kissing, but they are still not as good as the ladies.

I don't enjoy kissing at all, at least not yet.

I do believe girls are better kissers.

JCX

I was pretty certain I was gay the first time I made out with a guy with a beard. Best kind of kissing.

Frodo

I was pretty certain I was gay the first time I made out with a guy with a beard. Best kind of kissing.

I like the feel of a beard or of stubble (on the neck HHHHHNNNNG). Doesn't change the fact that the kissing itself is still not as good.

KmA

Good morning! I'm hitting up the gym this morning, going floating in a sensory deprivation tank, then dinner with friends.

Ok you need to tell me about this sensory deprivation tank shit later!

I've only ever been kissed by men but most of them have complimented my kissing abilities. Which is hilarious because I feel like I have no idea what I'm doing. I think it's the fact that my lips are a bit bigger (and go through a rigorous moisturizing routine) than the average white person so they aren't used to that much... surface area lmao. I want to try kissing a lady and I'll probably enjoy it in like a platonic French way I guess. But finding a dude who can make out like a champ is the best fucking feeling. Just end me daddy.

GCX

Don't forget about DCX

DCX
Oh yeah how could I forget. I almost admire his persistence and consistency with the DCX sign thing because he's been doing it for well over ten years now even though it has no real function.

Alrus

I don't enjoy kissing at all, at least not yet.

I do believe girls are better kissers.

Kissed plenty of both sexes and I came to the conclusion that both sexes have terrible and great kissers. Best kisses were with dudes btw.

Razmos

Wait, what kind of site is that?
I tried applying for Eharmony and when I selected that I was looking for other men it said "You are being redirected to a site which is better for same sex couples" or some shit called "Compatible Partners"
DYlOdf3.png
It literally doesn't let you onto the main site at all. If you press cancel it takes you back to the gender and what you are looking for screen.

They clearly don't want gays on their main site lol

I tried applying for Eharmony and when I selected that I was looking for other men it said "You are being redirected to a site which is better for same sex couples" or some shit called "Compatible Partners"

It literally doesn't let you onto the main site at all. If you press cancel it takes you back to the gender and what you are looking for screen.

I tried signing up for that too a few weeks ago only to find out you have to pay lmao. Useless.

Sibylus

Banned

Only have kissed women. Chemistry is everything, and will make up even for being really bad. Really bad with someone you really like is still really nice.

Rayis

Men are awful at sex and being erotic in general tbh, a lot of guys just to want to get off as quickly as possible without any sort of foreplay or tender kissing.

I know this is about kissing but the same principle applies.

I love generalizations tbh

Tuck

Tried PS vr today. It was sick. Wish it wasn't gonna be so expensive though lol.
Also saw a lot of great cosplays.

Men are awful at sex and being erotic in general tbh, a lot of guys just to want to get off as quickly as possible without any sort of foreplay or tender kissing.

I know this is about kissing but the same principle applies.

I love generalizations tbh

Speaking from experience, if you can't magically turn into a woman from time to time your man will leave you for someone who can.

They created the other site after being sued for discrimination. And then bisexuals brought it to their attention it was crappy we would need to use their two sites with two subscriptions. They changed it to one subscription. I wouldn't use it due to their history.

Initially eHarmony did not offer same-sex matches, but now it does through its separate service, Compatible Partners.[19] [CEO up until July this year] Warren originally explained that he had done extensive research on heterosexual marriage but does not know enough about homosexual relationships to do same-sex match-making which "calls for some very careful thinking. Very careful research."[19] He also noted that eHarmony promotes heterosexual marriage, adding that (at the time) same-sex marriage was illegal in most states, "We don't really want to participate in something that's illegal."[19] In a separate interview, Warren went into more detail on his own views, noting that "cities like San Francisco, Chicago or New York... they could shut [eHarmony] down so fast. We don't want to make enemies out of them. But at the same time, I take a real strong stand against same-sex marriage, anywhere that I can comment on it."[20]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/EHarmony

JCX

Ok you need to tell me about this sensory deprivation tank shit later!

It was fun. This was my second time floating. The first 10-15 minutes are me panicking via being alone with my thoughts, but once it's completely dark and you fully relax in the water, it's very cool.

I know some people wanted to see, so here is a clip of my stand up comedy. Like half of it is complaining about dating lol.

Elitist1945

Moving out on my own on the 15th, which means that'll be the day I'll come out <3

Excited to be able to express my feelings and try and date and stuff.

I know some people wanted to see, so here is a clip of my stand up comedy. Like half of it is complaining about dating lol.
That was great, JCX! Thanks for sharing.
Moving out on my own on the 15th, which means that'll be the day I'll come out <3

Excited to be able to express my feelings and try and date and stuff.
Congrats, Eli. Living on your own isn't that great. I miss having my Mom cook everything for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom