• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT8| PrEPare Yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dany

Banned
That's so sweet. I can tell by the sloppy construction of your posts that you're inebriated.
Yeah! Having a fun time!! Like, moving to a new city is scary: considering ive lived in Illinois my entire life; uprooting is hard. But I'm making the best of it as much I could.

Speaking of drunk, I'm drinking this raspberry flavoured wine and it's terrible but also the only alcohol I have right now with a screw top because I can't deal with corks in the state I'm in right now.

Also raspberry flavoured wine pairs well with all these Overwatch games I'm losing.

Also also my first kiss was meh. We were teenagers and neither of us knew how to kiss ~*PROPERLY*~ and like someone said above that I'm too lazy to quote it was forgettable. Kissing is fun though. My favorite thing is kissing my straight guy friends on the cheek and watching them not know how to handle it. It's not sexual enough for them to be all EWW WHAT NO but affectionate enough for them to question the nature of existence.

Sai-kun

Banned
kissing owns i love kissing it's my favorite

also im drunk too what up @ dany

cran-apple vodka (i didn't know this was a thing) + sprite! = it's lit

my first kiss was when I was like 13-14 and had a sort-of girl-friend but not really

otherwise it was at 17 with my first bf and he was an amaaaazing kisser

this is kinda hot

It was kind of a weird time. He was like 20, I don't think the kiss was entirely 'sincere', and the punk show ended with an embarrassingly drunk guy throwing a chair into the mosh pit and getting kicked out.

All of my firsts were weird tbh, first time I had sex I was picked up by a stranger at a straight blues bar when I was 20 without even realizing it. I thought I was just giving him a ride home lol.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
My first kiss was after me and a guy I went on a date with
blew each other at the mall parking lot in his car at 9 am before rushing to college to get a test. I got A by the way.

The kiss wasnt bad but Ive had better.

Razmos

My first kiss was after me and a guy I went on a date with
blew each other at the mall parking lot in his car at 9 am before rushing to college to get a test. I got A by the way.

The kiss wasnt bad but Ive had better.
He was grading you? ;)

My first kiss was with a drunk guy who only kissed me because he felt sorry for me because I never had a relationship before. Boy, that was a confidence boost, not.

Monocle

hey I'm a 19 year old kissless super virgin too. Welcome to the club.
You don't get to call yourself a super virgin unless you're 25 or older. In which case it's time to bite the bullet and use your favorite dating app to get it over with.

How old does one have to be to achieve gay death?
That's only true if you look like you're approaching your 40s, in a bad way.

Losing your virginity is always horrible though. I remember building it up in my head then when it finally happened it was all "oh god I'm choking" or "this is the least comfortable thing ever" or "why is my dick so small" but I guess you work through that somehow. All I'm saying is cuddling > sex any day.

Monocle

Losing your virginity is always horrible though. I remember building it up in my head then when it finally happened it was all "oh god I'm choking" or "this is the least comfortable thing ever" or "why is my dick so small" but I guess you work through that somehow. All I'm saying is cuddling > sex any day.
Making out and cuddling are awesome, I'll give you that. Harder to get wrong than sex, which depends so much on your partner's skills. If you find the right person though, it's great.

First kiss at 24

And it wasn't even for good reason, I was just drunk as fuck and emotionally fucked up because my grandmother had just died

Still haven't kissed anyone for a non-fucked up reason, haha

You don't get to call yourself a super virgin unless you're 25 or older. In which case it's time to bite the bullet and use your favorite dating app to get it over with.
Oh no :c

daripad

My first times were terrible.

One of my friends felt so sorry for me because I had never done anything with guys and I was feeling super sad about it so he said that I could kiss him. When ai did he quit almost immediately and it was terrible because of it and his mouth smelled horribly (he's a smoker).

The first time I had sex was with a former friend who I went to another with and I just started to cuddle with him (I knew he was bi). Then I did both things but it was terrible, he lacked passion, he was very vanilla and it was boring plus it hurt a lot.

JCX

Welcome to the club. You'll get your membership card in the mail with the annual newsletter. Meetings are at 8pm

Yes!

I was hitting on a dude on grindr and he brought up gay death because he was over 30 and not used to being complimented anymore. He said gays in their 30s are more LTR-minded which sounds AMAZING.

Elitist1945

hey I'm a 19 year old kissless super virgin too. Welcome to the club.

I had my first kiss last year. I was 23. 🙊

giphy.gif

Zero²

You guys are all so cute.
All in all things are better, my bf is going through some hard times and I'm trying the best I can to make him see the bright side of things. Which is sort of hypocritical of me, but I don't really care.
And in more happy news I'm finally not sick again, which means it's gym time! 5 days off seem like a eternity.
I'd rather my first time be with someone I trust and am comfortable around. I can wait until that happens. :)
Not that I don't agree with you, but maybe instead of just waiting, but maybe try to work on your trust and relationships?

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Zero²;215937220 said:
You guys are all so cute.
All in all things are better, my bf is going through some hard times and I'm trying the best I can to make him see the bright side of things. Which is sort of hypocritical of me, but I don't really care.
And in more happy news I'm finally not sick again, which means it's gym time! 5 days off seem like a eternity.

Make sure to do your best to support him and if you need someone to vent whatever is going on you know where you can go to if you wish. Also enjoy the gym time :p

This is kinda why I haven't lost my virginity yet. I've had plenty of chances, but none of them were with someone I cared about emotionally.

Yeah, I think the emotional aspect is so important.I feel like there is so much pressure on guys to have sex lol.

Zero²;215937220 said:
Not that I don't agree with you, but maybe instead of just waiting, but maybe try to work on your trust and relationships?

I didn't mean waiting as in doing nothing lol. I have been on plenty of dates and have tried to put myself out there to build relationships with others.

I miss you!!

Come visit plssss xoxo.

also my first drink was a screw driver (vodka+OJl) with sai-kun, kitxhenmotors, and delio.

Aw, memories!

Glad you're having fun. Been looking at all your snapchats, love that you have the little Olly Moss pictures framed above the TV! Jamie wants to go to PAX next year so we might be visiting!

Zero²

Make sure to do your best to support him and if you need someone to vent whatever is going on you know where you can go to if you wish. Also enjoy the gym time :p
Yeah, I guess life just has a tendency of throwing everything on you at once. Or like a truck with no driver.
Gym is mostly my relax time from all my worries so not being able to go directly affects my emotions. Besides making me feel bad about my body.
I lost 1 kilo, so back at 75 kilos, my goal of 80 kilos until the end of the year slips further...

Zero²

Yeah, I think the emotional aspect is so important.I feel like there is so much pressure on guys to have sex lol.

I didn't mean waiting as in doing nothing lol. I have been on plenty of dates and have tried to put myself out there to build relationships with others.
Oh nice, but what I meant was more on the side of maybe try to think on why aren't you bonding or trusting other guys enough for sex. Sex is intimacy and letting other person feel your very inner secrets, so maybe you are not ready to reveal those yet?

Zero²;215938144 said:
Oh nice, but what I meant was more on the side of maybe try to think on why aren't you bonding or trusting other guys enough for sex. Sex is intimacy and letting other person feel your very inner secrets, so maybe you are not ready to reveal those yet?

I see what you're saying. I don't have issues trusting people and I'm pretty open and honest. I just don't have many male friends (I have one that I talk to regularly lol).

dude what
He's obviously being serious. People need to get their sarcasm detectors checked. Can't tell you the number of times people take what I say seriously when it was obviously a joke post. It seems to be selective. Whenever I'm sincerely crying in agony, it's seen as a joke or attention seeking, but then when I make an obvious joke post it's assumed I'm being dead serious. 🙄

He's obviously being serious. People need to get their sarcasm detectors checked. Can't tell you the number of times people take what I say seriously when it was obviously a joke post.

I'm not really sure if people are taking your posts seriously. I think it is more people just don't find the shtick funny.

Kevyt

Would you believe I've been on GAF for 4 and a half years and I don't know that I've posted here before? I suppose I'll take that questionnaire as well.

Your gender? I have tiny man giblets
Your sexual orientation? I like the dudes
Where Are You From? USA/VA
Where Do You Live? USA/VA
How Old Are you? 27 or 28? I forget
Favorite Type of Music? I'm not picky. If I had to pick, Led Zeppelin?
Profession or Career interest? Right now I'm working in Foster Care
Favorite video game(s)? Kirby Superstar, Mario RPG, Einhander, Hyrule Warriors, uhh right now I'm playing a ton of Overwatch and I'm pretty sure it's ruining my life
What are your hobbies (other than gaming)? Cooking/baking, Spending time with friends, Sleeping and being lazy in general

So, who wants to go out on a date with me? I'm single, flabby, and unkempt; a triple threat.

Hello, welcome!

Foster care must be interesting... Are you a social worker?

Are you in Northern Virginia?

Welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom