• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT8| PrEPare Yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Berordn

Wait why are you all going to Ohio

Nanaya told me that I'd be happiest in California, then Illinois.

(thing's a whole lotta fake right now).

Eusis

Yeah, I prefer McDonald's coffee over the regular coffee at Starbucks. Plus, if I have some time to kill on my MacBook, I'll go there since there is always space. Starbucks is always packed.
My mom's the same way with their coffee too actually, though going with blonde roasts can make Starbucks more palatable to her. I can go either way, but I do get unlimited refills at Starbucks, wifi is faster, and there's more power outlets so I crash there for the day/evening instead.

Casanova

Got my hair done. ^_^

9b797e6397.png

Wooooooooooooof! ^_^

EDIT: More o's were definitely needed!

I want the new MacBook so bad but gotta wait and see about the update rumors for next month

I love mine, got the gold 1.2ghz 500gb version. I got an incredible deal on it, had a MacBook Pro Retina before. For what I use it for, it's not slow. If I do any raw photo editing or play games, I use my custom built PC for that.

This machine is mainly my internet surfing, iTunes and Skype machine and it's lovely. Best laptop I've ever owned.

RM8

Fire Emblem getting great reviews, so hyped :] I hope I don't feel overdosed on FE after Hoshido so I can play Nohr shortly afterwards.

DOWN

Banned
I love mine, got the gold 1.2ghz 500gb version. I got an incredible deal on it, had a MacBook Pro Retina before. For what I use it for, it's not slow. If I do any raw photo editing or play games, I use my custom built PC for that.

This machine is mainly my internet surfing, iTunes and Skype machine and it's lovely. Best laptop I've ever owned.
I rarely do much more than web and Skype and I think it would totally work for me but in Space Grey to match phone and iPad. Aiming for this life:

ykCTE4i.png

Surface Pro 4
x9phijwij9ohagoeykey.gif

Got a hair cut today, although I think I got it a little too short.

Also giving props to DOWN.
ju7Woyu.jpg

Also yes to this fine taste and good hair length

marmoka

Banned
Hi Gaf!!

I'm considering to quit my job by this summer. Honestly, I don't want to continue researching, and prefer to be a common programmer right now. I will really miss my partners, they are all great people, and many things have happened the latest 6 years, since I started my PhD.

I want to go to live abroad, to a country where English is the main language. This way I can improve my language skills, and see the world. I would like to go a place where the gay community is big. Of course, it would have to be in a big city, because where I live, there's not many.

The initial idea was to start sending my resume everywhere after summer holidays, so I could stay in the same place till the end of the year. But I cannot wait, it seems useless to wait so much, and better to start looking for something now. After Easter is the best moment, I will be a little less busy by then.

I need some changes in my life, but I feel stuck right now. I must go on with my tasks until I finally find something, but I haven't got enough motivation to do them. Research is fine, but I want to give that up. Too many years and I already had enough? Or have I already realized I don't like -or never liked- researching?

Sorry for the long post, but I needed to tell it to someone.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak

Sometimes we grow out of things and we need changes in life. When you are stuck in a routine for so long it can get tiresome and in some cases even depressing. If you have savings ready and some things planned on terms of job hunting, where to stay, etc. Also try having plans and a budget saved in case you need to return if things don't work out. I really hope you have good luck finding a job wherever you want and please keep us updated.

Also this ain't really a long post so no need to apologize and even if it were you are welcome to post as much as you want :p

Bladenic

Hmmm need to vent?

Haha no I'm just overwhelmed by everything I have to do... So instead of dealing with shit I took a personal day aka skipped all my classes (which I've yet to do this semester, RIP my perfect attendance semester) and laying here on the couch.

Razmos

Meeting up with the hot, athletic, welsh medical student was really, really good. I literally became unable to talk (or breathe) when he took off his coat and I saw his muscles in the T-shirt he was wearing. Which he then flaunted the rest of the time we talked.

We reminesced a lot and talked about what we are doing now, and then we ended up going back to his and spent over an hour making new memories ;)
3 and a half years since we last hooked up, lots of passion

He is so unbelievably hot, definitely one of the hottest guys I have ever seen and certainly the hottest I've ever been with. The arms, the chest, the abs, the butt, the (redacted) all just perfect. Hes a total sweetheart too and really fun to be with. I'd agree to be his boyfriend in a heartbeat if he asked, but alas he is once again in a position where a boyfriend isn't a good idea.

Turns out that he has been thinking about me these last few years just as much as I have of him. He wants to see me again, but probably just for sex. I'm not complaining at all, but it sucks considering what it could be :p

Still, he was my first, and he helped my confidence so much. Never thought this would happen again, we are older and wiser and the sex is even hotter now, and we still haven't gone all the way yet. I'm very much looking forward to that.

DOWN

Banned
I live in apartments owned by my University so they have some dorm-like rules and I think my roommate is illegally hosting an undocumented roommate. Like there's a mattress UNDER my official roommates bed that's all made up like a bed and the guy's been living in that spot since camillelang visited in early December. The rule is you can't have a guest stay more than 7 days total in a semester but he's been here every night basically. But I ignore it mostly so whatever.

UNTIL this anonymous roommate went into my bathroom while I wasn't around and took my towel and used it and took it into his/their illegal room and kept it there. I only found out because A. I had no towel anymore. B. Illegal roommate often leaves their bedroom door wide open since he has no keys for obvious reasons, and just now he went to take another illegal shower and I saw my towel sitting on the bed.

I step right on into that bedroom and take what's mine back and now my $16 white Egyptian cotton towel is VISIBLY dirty with like two dots of blood or something. I go into my bathroom and snatch my clean backup towel to make sure that the anonymous roommate doesn't go after it when he gets out of this repeat illegal shower.

And this is not TL so don't TLDR me right now

EDIT: So he gets out of the shower wearing who knows what towel this time and my bedroom door has a peephole so I see him notice right away from the hall that the towel in his unofficial bedroom has been taken, he then goes into my bathroom, perhaps notices my backup towel is not there either. He then goes into our third roommate's bedroom for some reason and goes back down the hall looking puzzled before finally returning to his illegal bedroom.

marmoka

Banned
Sometimes we grow out of things and we need changes in life. When you are stuck in a routine for so long it can get tiresome and in some cases even depressing. If you have savings ready and some things planned on terms of job hunting, where to stay, etc. Also try having plans and a budget saved in case you need to return if things don't work out. I really hope you have good luck finding a job wherever you want and please keep us updated.

Also this ain't really a long post so no need to apologize and even if it were you are welcome to post as much as you want :p

Thanks for the reply.

I feel I must stay until the end of the year to earn more saving for the new life, but I'm scared of getting depressed in the end, and having trouble with my bosses because of my lack of motivation. I could also ask for help to my family, but I'm going abroad, instead of staying here and working on something else, because I want to. I don't want to ask them for money. At least they are concern I want to go away.

I promise to keep you guys updated!

Kevyt

Meeting up with the hot, athletic, welsh medical student was really, really good. I literally became unable to talk (or breathe) when he took off his coat and I saw his muscles in the T-shirt he was wearing. Which he then flaunted the rest of the time we talked.

We reminesced a lot and talked about what we are doing now, and then we ended up going back to his and spent over an hour making new memories ;)
3 and a half years since we last hooked up, lots of passion

He is so unbelievably hot, definitely one of the hottest guys I have ever seen and certainly the hottest I've ever been with. The arms, the chest, the abs, the butt, the (redacted) all just perfect. Hes a total sweetheart too and really fun to be with. I'd agree to be his boyfriend in a heartbeat if he asked, but alas he is once again in a position where a boyfriend isn't a good idea.

Turns out that he has been thinking about me these last few years just as much as I have of him. He wants to see me again, but probably just for sex. I'm not complaining at all, but it sucks considering what it could be :p

Still, he was my first, and he helped my confidence so much. Never thought this would happen again, we are older and wiser and the sex is even hotter now, and we still haven't gone all the way yet. I'm very much looking forward to that.

Uh oh. What do you mean haven't gone all the way in? I'm imagining things... :p

If he has been thinking about you, are you sure he's only interested in sex? It seems like he's into you as much as you're into him.

Best of luck! Keep us me updated! :3

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
Hi Gaf!!

I'm considering to quit my job by this summer. Honestly, I don't want to continue researching, and prefer to be a common programmer right now. I will really miss my partners, they are all great people, and many things have happened the latest 6 years, since I started my PhD.

I want to go to live abroad, to a country where English is the main language. This way I can improve my language skills, and see the world. I would like to go a place where the gay community is big. Of course, it would have to be in a big city, because where I live, there's not many.

The initial idea was to start sending my resume everywhere after summer holidays, so I could stay in the same place till the end of the year. But I cannot wait, it seems useless to wait so much, and better to start looking for something now. After Easter is the best moment, I will be a little less busy by then.

I need some changes in my life, but I feel stuck right now. I must go on with my tasks until I finally find something, but I haven't got enough motivation to do them. Research is fine, but I want to give that up. Too many years and I already had enough? Or have I already realized I don't like -or never liked- researching?

Sorry for the long post, but I needed to tell it to someone.

Computer programmer, looking for a place with a big gay community, wants somewhere where the dominant language is English...it sounds to me like you're talking about the San Francisco Bay Area! The area is very international, so you can probably find a community of people to join up with (depending on your nationality). Silicon Valley is famous for its tech companies, and SF (/the region) is famous for its gays.

The biggest downside is that it's very expensive to live there because of how overpopulated it is (thanks to all the people working there), but the salaries are inflated to handle that. Just know that housing is a mess.

Of course, I'm sure many other places in the world fit your criteria. That was simply the first that came to mind.

I live in apartments owned by my University so they have some dorm-like rules and I think my roommate is illegally hosting an undocumented roommate. Like there's a mattress UNDER my official roommates bed that's all made up like a bed and the guy's been living in that spot since camillelang visited in early December. The rule is you can't have a guest stay more than 7 days total in a semester but he's been here every night basically. But I ignore it mostly so whatever.

UNTIL this anonymous roommate went into my bathroom while I wasn't around and took my towel and used it and took it into his/their illegal room and kept it there. I only found out because A. I had no towel anymore. B. Illegal roommate often leaves their bedroom door wide open since he has no keys for obvious reasons, and just now he went to take another illegal shower and I saw my towel sitting on the bed.

I step right on into that bedroom and take what's mine back and now my $16 white Egyptian cotton towel is VISIBLY dirty with like two dots of blood or something. I go into my bathroom and snatch my clean backup towel to make sure that the anonymous roommate doesn't go after it when he gets out of this repeat illegal shower.

And this is not TL so don't TLDR me right now

EDIT: So he gets out of the shower wearing who knows what towel this time and my bedroom door has a peephole so I see him notice right away from the hall that the towel in his unofficial bedroom has been taken, he then goes into my bathroom, perhaps notices my backup towel is not there either. He then goes into our third roommate's bedroom for some reason and goes back down the hall looking puzzled before finally returning to his illegal bedroom.
What the hell.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Haha no I'm just overwhelmed by everything I have to do... So instead of dealing with shit I took a personal day aka skipped all my classes (which I've yet to do this semester, RIP my perfect attendance semester) and laying here on the couch.
Make sure to rest well and still try getting some stuff done.
Thanks for the reply.

I feel I must stay until the end of the year to earn more saving for the new life, but I'm scared of getting depressed in the end, and having trouble with my bosses because of my lack of motivation. I could also ask for help to my family, but I'm going abroad, instead of staying here and working on something else, because I want to. I don't want to ask them for money. At least they are concern I want to go away.

I promise to keep you guys updated!

Well you don't have to stay the whole year. If you start feeling like you can't keep going there you really shouldn't force yourself too much. You need to look at how much would the rent be at the place you will stay, food and the common things you would pay for. Make a budget for X amount of months based on those estimates and if you dont reach that goal you know you gonna cut down months that you would stay there. Of course if you end up getting a job fast you wouldn't have to worry that much about cutting down the budget for months . ;)

Also sometimes in life you need to take a risk to get rewarded.

Razmos

Uh oh. What do you mean haven't gone all the way in? I'm imagining things... :p

If he has been thinking about you, are you sure he's only interested in sex? It seems like he's into you as much as you're into him.

Best of luck! Keep us me updated! :3
There has been no penetration :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom