• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT8| PrEPare Yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Always love when that happens.

I got a bunch of car stuff in from Amazon today. New brakes and rotor set, a Pioneer amp and subwoofer to go along with the Alpine CarPlay radio I got installed a few weeks ago.

It's just nice having a mouse that actually works. My old one the buttons had to be pressed several times just to register in different spots depending on the day.

For whatever reason I can't get myself to ever say "I'm gay." But I wouldn't really mind answering the affirmative if asked.

I don't think I've ever said to anyone at work, "I'm gay", I've just talked about my boyfriend, or have mentioned stuff like Pride or whatever might have come up in conversation that would be connected to my sexuality.

Camillelang

Neo Member
what grade are you in?

Lipton_Kermit.png

Astral Dog

My workplace seems fairly LGBT friendly, so I'm tempted to just out myself to save me from having to deal with another invitation to the strip club.

Got asked why I didn't want to go. Said it didn't interest me.

Was asked if it was because I'm not comfortable seeing women like that. Or something.

I kept just saying "no that's not it" hoping the dude would just ask if I was gay. But I think he just thinks I have some phobia of naked women.
Just gooo, have fun with work guys and tren, give them the bomb ,you were decieveng them all this time :p

Just gooo, have fun with work guys and tren, give them the bomb ,you were decieveng them all this time :p

I mean.... I don't really think I'd be comfortable with my coworkers in that sort of environment. Or in general. They're fine, but very different people from me. And I don't really like crowds or large groups.

is this a thing?

Not too common at mine, since we work early and leave early. So nobody really wants to hang out after work often. But my bday is coming up so some guy said he'd take me there as a treat.

Tfw no bf.

Actually there are apparently none in the area. Overheard that.
Strip clubs are exploitative and terrible. I hope you wouldn't go to one even there was one in your area.

Anyway, teachers and professors always try to hook me up with girls and use me as an example for hetero relationships, so I've had to come out all the time. It kinda sucks.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Where the hell do you live that teachers/professors do this?

hire someone to ask you in front of your coworkers

your coworkers were discussing male strip clubs? were they women or

lol.

And yeah if you recall about two weeks ago (or was it one week) when I said I went out with coworkers and then felt crippling depression after getting home. We had dinner together that day after work, and some of the women were talking about strip clubs. I asked if there were even any male strip clubs. Answer was nope.

Most of my coworkers are female. And like 80% of them bisexual or lesbian.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
lol.

And yeah if you recall about two weeks ago (or was it one week) when I said I went out with coworkers and then felt crippling depression after getting home. We had dinner together that day after work, and some of the women were talking about strip clubs. I asked if there were even any male strip clubs. Answer was nope.

Most of my coworkers are female. And like 80% of them bisexual or lesbian.

if they're all lgbt then just come out dont be a fraidy cat

After drinks, yeah.

i need to get a job asap

theres no strip clubs where i live fml

charmed699

Neo Member
WHERE did you get this from!?! I literally need it.

The one in the photo came in a special Mass Effect Loot Crate. The Volus plushie is so cute. I don't think this hoody is for sale. However, I got the other black N7 hoody from the Bioware Store. These hoodies are really warm. My black one is a few years old, but the N7 Armour Stripe Hoody MK-II is similar to it. They used to send items from the UK. These days its only from the States and you will most likely have to pay import fees which sucks. But totally worth it so you can feel like you are Commander Shepard on shore leave.

I just played through FF8. Love that game.

I purchased the soundtrack before the game came out here in the states in early 99. Probably my favorite FF soundtrack, it is truly a masterpiece.

I remember buying a copy of the game and going round to a friend's house after school to play it on his PlayStation, since I didn't have one. I got to play it again recently on PS3 and Vita. The soundtrack is so good. I think my favourite music track is this one that plays in the Great Salt Lake area. Been contemplating going to 1 of the Final Fantasy concerts. I went to to Video games Live a few times and really liked it. :)

Yaass at Praise the sun shirt!!

I want one now.

I got it from Qwertee. I think they do reprints from time to time? You might be able to get one that way. This is our moment in the grossly incandescent sun.

So...does this mean you're pregnant?

More seriously, glad you had fun! Did you get to talk to him?/Did you want to talk to him?
LOL

I didnt get to talk to him because i only saw him when he was leaving, he didnt stay that long so I didnt get to talk to him which sucks.

Also today i just feel like i did so much and im happy. Like first i got more medicine for my acne so that will help it, secondly I joined a club so my parents will atleast get off my back, and then i just drove home and i wasnt super stressed out and i drove very well. I just feel like i did so much today and it is nice.
Only thing that would be better if i went to be earlier, i have been staying up way to late, atleast i dont feel tired

I found one of my best (straight) friends on tinder last week. My first reaction was obviously laughing it out, I texted him: WHY HAVEN'T YOU MATCHED ME BACK????. He was like: WTF? I'll switch it to women. Then he made a joke about looking for a gay experience (which he felt the need to clarify as a joke). Then a few days later he said that "if the app didn't fix Jed just go ahead with the bears, otters, etc" (he found out about bears not too long ago).

Yesterday he told me that he got a match with a guy before he fixed the app and the guy was a psycho and I just told him to unmatch him.

That's when it hit me. Why would he even have a match? Is it too long of a stretch to believe he mistakenly matched with another guy? Him being on tinder is fishy as he'll to me because he has a pretty serious girlfriend as far as I know (only from a few months ago, though). Unless they broke up in the past couple of weeks ago...

I met him here in Mexico, we work together and I've met 2 of his girlfriend since then. He's a really nice guy and he's always been nice to me.

Help me figure this out. Am I seeing things? (Not like I'm gonna do anything about it anyway).

I found one of my best (straight) friends on tinder last week. My first reaction was obviously laughing it out, I texted him: WHY HAVEN'T YOU MATCHED ME BACK????. He was like: WTF? I'll switch it to women. Then he made a joke about looking for a gay experience (which he felt the need to clarify as a joke). Then a few days later he said that "if the app didn't fix Jed just go ahead with the bears, otters, etc" (he found out about bears not too long ago).

Yesterday he told me that he got a match with a guy before he fixed the app and the guy was a psycho and I just told him to unmatch him.

That's when it hit me. Why would he even have a match? Is it too long of a stretch to believe he mistakenly matched with another guy? Him being on tinder is fishy as he'll to me because he has a pretty serious girlfriend as far as I know (only from a few months ago, though). Unless they broke up in the past couple of weeks ago...

I met him here in Mexico, we work together and I've met 2 of his girlfriend since then. He's a really nice guy and he's always been nice to me.

Help me figure this out. Am I seeing things? (Not like I'm gonna do anything about it anyway).
http://mic.com/articles/108998/here...al-man-changes-his-gender-on-tinder-to-female

5 dudes in my 50+ cohort of 20 months.
We've become too close.

Can you be friends with stright guys? I find I have nothing in common with them, so I only have girl friends.

Yeah, if I'm being honest I think I've only had female friends ever since 5th grade when most boys my age were starting to develop sexual feelings for girls. I kinda got left in the dust as a late bloomer.

In college I sort of made male friends, but none I felt super close to. Except the dude I fell madly in love with.

Dany

Banned
Can you be friends with stright guys? I find I have nothing in common with them, so I only have girl friends.

Are you for serious? Lol Yes

how close

dude messages me inclass, saying a girl and another dude says my bulge is large and asks if I wear a cock ring. I start cackling in class while trying to not let anyone else know.
Also we've all gotten so drunk together, multiple times going to gay bars, straight bars and whatevs.

Like, thats not the worse of it but...quite close

Yes, the majority of my close friendships with guys have been straight. Has been that way since my teen years. My current best friend is straight and the person I am closest to, besides my bf.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
dude messages me inclass, saying a girl and another dude says my bulge is large and asks if I wear a cock ring. I start cackling in class while trying to not let anyone else know.
Also we've all gotten so drunk together, multiple times going to gay bars, straight bars and whatevs.

Like, thats not the worse of it but...quite close

do you work at Scrubs

Yeah, if I'm being honest I think I've only had female friends ever since 5th grade when most boys my age were starting to develop sexual feelings for girls. I kinda got left in the dust as a late bloomer.

In college I sort of made male friends, but none I felt super close to. Except the dude I fell madly in love with.
I have male friend but we are all weird so like we dont really get dates and we rarely rarely talk about girls and if we do i probably would say the most, because im fine with being open about stuff like that. I also have always had some female friends, but i dont get to hang out with then that much. In chem club i get to hang out with them, i will probably end up being the one guy in the group of girls for when i join clubs because I have two female friends that keep wanting me to join the clubs that they are in. My one friend was super happy to see that i was able to show up, like i dont know if she might like me because im bad at telling those things. I know girls have had crushes on me before but those are for a different time, unless you guys want to know. Like im Bi but the way they went around it was weird.

Astral Dog

Straight guys are just..guys, maybe with a bit more testosterone in some cases they love buying clothes, videogames,tv shows, anime, jokes,cars, schoolwork, movies,, etc.

Straight guys are just..guys, maybe with a bit more testosterone in some cases they love buying clothes, videogames,tv shows, anime, jokes,cars, schoolwork, movies,, etc.
Those are all meaningless things, though. I need to be with someone who's intelligent and can talk about things that matter. All the guys I've met have the most banal interests, things like sports and women. Women tend to be deeper and more interested in you as a person.

Sai-kun

Banned
Those are all meaningless things, though. I need to be with someone who's intelligent and can talk about things that matter. All the guys I've met have the most banal interests, things like sports and women. Women tend to be deeper and more interested in you as a person.

wow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom