• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT8| PrEPare Yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Astral Dog

Has anyone else ever had confusing thoughts on Darunia the Fire Sage in Ocarina of Time?

805c89b771289c88f737be7922b6c602-d9dv1d0.png

eww, never, but OoT teen Link (with good graphics) is a cutie.

i liked that the Sages were different races and stuff,

don't you just love a day when you look fab as fuck (like I always do, since I'm one of the gays I always get complimented on my attire), see a hot piece of man ass who you actually have a lot in common with and get his number and get a date with him and get an internship for something you really wanted to do all in one day? It's like the universe is aligning for crayons. Maybe I should play the lotto
good to see everything is rainbows over there, but dont get cocky i lost so much on the lotto :,(
new intership? sounds interesting

Crayons

Banned
eww, never, but OoT teen Link (with good graphics) is a cutie.

i liked that the Sages were different races and stuff,

good to see everything is rainbows over there, but dont get cocky i lost so much on the lotto :,(
new intership? sounds interesting
It's at a music PR place.

I actually played $2 on scratch offs and lost but oh well idc lol

Can't wait to bang my cute tall alternative german/norwegian guy

Get it!

For myself, I wish I had more time and energy to do dating... These days I just wanna get home and sleep, or play Overwatch.
I met him at the lgbt club!

My fashion game is on point bc I get like five compliments a day.

Astral Dog

It's at a music PR place.

I actually played $2 on scratch offs and lost but oh well idc lol

Can't wait to bang my cute tall alternative german/norwegian guy

I met him at the lgbt club!

My fashion game is on point bc I get like five compliments a day.

you got the cute ear thing lots of awesome shirts and glasses no wonder you get lots of compliments
and oh dear German Norwegian, must be like
http%3A%2F%2Fmashable.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2013%2F07%2Fexcited-baby.gif

surpirsed-baby.gif

dont listen to me you might win big ;-)

T.O.P

Banned
Welp, he suddenly presented himself at my office with zero notice and we ended up banging in the bathrooms

What

The

Fuck

Am

I

Doing

IvorB

So guys, since we're two months out from the end of 2016 (it's gone by so fast!), what was the best and worst game you've played this year so far?

The best I played this year was Nioh (yes, even in demo form). Second place was Divinity: Original Sin Enhanced Edition, though I am nowhere near the end of this so it could go to sh*t at any point. I haven't played that many games this year. Still need to play Uncharted 4. Think I'll pick that up next weekend but playing FF XIV patch at the mo'.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Woke up at 6am and did some errands got back at 9 and had breakfast and at 10 started the lawn work and finished at 11:30am. Now I rest til 1 for more errands. This day is too much tbh

T.O.P

Banned
You can fuck in work bathrooms without getting caught? Y'all sex ninjas.
My dad owns the place and it's not one of those huge offices so it's easy to keep track of my collegues

But still, I kinda told the guy about this "fetish" and doing it at my workplace but I meant late at night :/

My dad owns the place and it's not one of those huge offices so it's easy to keep track of my collegues

But still, I kinda told the guy about this "fetish" and doing it at my workplace but I meant late at night :/

maybe his fetish is during the day. and plus. you didn't say no sooooo

(morningafter)

Kater

Banned
I dont know but we need more games with leather clothes.
Well, there's also Bayonetta I guess, doesn't she wear leather? That's the only one I can think of at the moment.

Is H&M known for being popular with gay men?
I'd say so. Gay men, poor hipsters, hip older men and young girls and women all seem to like their clothes, judging by what I've seen and who I talked to. Quality is okay-ish too for medium-prized clothes.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Berseria in January, Nier on February and Tekken early 2017. 2017 is looking good. If I had a PS4 I would add Gravity Rush 2 and Persona 5 on that bunch.

hateradio

The Most Dangerous Yes Man
Welp, he suddenly presented himself at my office with zero notice and we ended up banging in the bathrooms

What

The

Fuck

Am

I

Doing

... Well, at least you're having fun. :p

And your dad owns the place... geeze.

Bless the Eurogamer playthrough of the first hour of Final Fantasy XV.
1re2ezl.gif
That butt looks weird af.

PD9hMjU.jpg

This game's pandering is turning me off, tbh.

I did sex a few times at a place I worked but as others were rarely around that isn't much. People who worked for the company would just get supplies from there or stay the night there occasionally (not with me) if they were far from home.

There was one computer there with no accounts and so I would find google autosuggest not deleted for such things as young oiled teen girl and gay brothel melbourne.

Bladenic

Trump is such an amazing force. I've seen smart people just become complete idiots especially when reading their reasonings. Like Colby's reason is basically "maybe he'll do something." Ugh people.

It's like gay supporters of Trump forget or seemingly choose to ignore the party platform includes funding for goddamn conversion therapy. These people sure do need regular therapy.

Kater

Banned
Or better education, Bladenic.

Both things Hillary wants to improve for the American people from my knowledge, heh.

All of my friends are either straight women with no gay male friends besides me, or married gay couples with no single gay male friends.

How am I supposed to be introduced to my future husband....?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom