• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT8| PrEPare Yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kater

Banned
I've never played Dishonoured myself. I'm guessing you'll be buying the second one when it comes out? I actually haven't bought Blood and Wine yet. I still haven't played Hearts of Stone lmao, even though I have it.
I'm tempted to of course, but I'll wait for any impressions about the performance first before I go out and buy it. Sounds like they fixed a lot of issues people had with the first game (not being able to go through the game without using any powers for one, which has been made possible in Dishonored 2 by what the developer said) so that is already a good sign.

I started playing Hearts of Stone a while ago. It's brilliant, loving the story and characters. Probably best to play it along the main quest because certain characters from the main quest are aware of the DLC happenings and will react to it, or so I've heard. Haven't started B&W yet however, but I'm sure it's just as good.

Burbeting

Banned
Finally ordered my first own toy >.>. I have tried a medium butt plug before, but decided to buy a small one first, so I don't regret it later. The medium one did feel good, though.

Ambitious

Had a terrible day at work. Then, after staying longer than I had planned to, I had to fix some stuff remotely from home which took another two hours. Now it's 9pm, my head hurts like hell, and I'm still answering emails.

I wish I had someone to cuddle with.

B-Dex

Wow Tom Ellis is hot AF. I think I'll keep watching Lucifer for now for him.

So disappointed that he shaved his chest tho. In the pilot you can see chest hair since his shirt is slightly lower cut. But he's shirtless in the next episode and is hair free. Disgust.

The fact you studied his shirt for chest hair tho. Seek help.

Finally ordered my first own toy >.>. I have tried a medium butt plug before, but decided to buy a small one first, so I don't regret it later. The medium one did feel good, though.

image.php

Que?

Didn't know stuff like this existed. Do you just sit on it after putting it in or something?

Burbeting

Banned
image.php

Que?

Didn't know stuff like this existed. Do you just sit on it after putting it in or something?

You can just keep it inside, or use it like a dildo. What separates a plug from dildo is that plug is designed so it can't accidentally go completely inside, and become unretrievable :p.

Dany

Banned
My mom is providing a little extra money to me, until i have a job, under the guise that she worries I’m going to sell my body for sex (with men) to make ends meet.

HOW DID SHE KNOW!?!?

You can just keep it inside, or use it like a dildo. What separates a plug from dildo is that plug is designed so it can't accidentally go completely inside, and become unretrievable :p.

just get a dildo that has balls. i should look up medical stories of lost dildos though lol

daripad

I want a Geeky date too 😢

Went to a 90s night and got drunk af last Friday lul, was funny going to a straight bar
I saw the pic. You look cute, even if I hate you :3

Btw, best game I've played this year is Rocket League even though I've been playing it for a year now 😂 Dying Light is getting up there though

Worst game is definitely Street Fighter V. Huge disappointment.

Three of the best games of the year:
The Witness
Dark Souls 3
Pocket Card Jockey

I made a horse in the latter named Brad Gluemaker. It also has a fun card puzzle game in it.

T.O.P

Banned
Welp he called me last night and asked me if i was willing to take an HIV test so that we could have sex without condoms (wich i absolutely despise, i don't try to hide it)

But what the fuck, i mean, just this last week he also had sex with another guy while on a work trip, i mean, how can i even trust him like that? isn't this something that only monogamous couple usually do?

For as much as i like the guy and hate condoms i really don't see myself agreeing to this :/

Welp my dumb inexperienced self didn't even knows that swallowing was that bad, shit

Kater

Banned
I found out about HBO's Girls a few days ago. Decided to binge-watch the first season straight away.

tumblr_m53dyf1iFv1qfw4cio1_500.gif

giphy.gif

latest

giphy.gif

What a rollercoaster ride. Really enjoying it.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Florida this Sunday if nothing else happens to me. Please health don't be shit and please storms dont fuck my flight.

It just needs a wide base, that's all. So it could be a Bad Dragon too.

Also, I was looking at the wikipedia article about Dildos (nsfw-ish) and noticed that they had a photo of a
wolf
dildo featured in it. ��
I'm sure you and various other members of our fair group will get that marketing job for Bad Dragon you always wanted if you continue pointing it out like this whenever it's applicable. I believe in you Kater!

I just watched episode one of Yuri on Ice and while it's both more comedic than I was expecting (the backstory is a rising star figure skater who bombs hard on the international stage after years of preparing for the moment and goes into a year long depression from it) and less gay than people may have hoped for (with a teasing end of episode exception - NSFW), I'm liking the main character and especially the animation during the key skating moments.

I've never watched a sports anime before, and I've never cared for figure skating, but I think I can stick around with this one.

Seriously, if the animation during the main scenes stays consistent with this episode, the show will be worth it for that alone.

Kater

Banned
I'm sure you and various other members of our fair group will get that marketing job for Bad Dragon you always wanted if you continue pointing it out like this whenever it's applicable. I believe in you Kater!

I just watched episode one of Yuri on Ice and while it's both more comedic than I was expecting (the backstory is a rising star figure skater who bombs hard on the international stage after years of preparing for the moment and goes into a year long depression from it) and less gay than people may have hoped for (with a teasing end of episode exception - NSFW), I'm liking the main character and especially the animation during the key skating moments.

I've never watched a sports anime before, and I've never cared for figure skating, but I think I can stick around with this one.

Seriously, if the animation during the main scenes stays consistent with this episode, the show will be worth it for that alone.
Someday, yes! ;)

The animation looks nice. Not sure if I can enjoy watching an anime about sports, even if it's not one of the sports where people run around hunting, kicking and hurling balls all day. I'll keep your recommendation of it in mind however.

Rambaldi

Which MMO is this?

World of Warcraft. My guild pretty much stopped raiding at the end of Cataclysm due to life and then I took it over last year. I've been working on rebuilding our raid team and it's going well so far. The guild is nearly 7 years old and I cofounded it so I really want to keep it alive.

Ooh, I have one of those. My biggest one, actually. But I haven't yet tried it.

It just needs a wide base, that's all. So it could be a Bad Dragon too.

Also, I was looking at the wikipedia article about Dildos (nsfw-ish) and noticed that they had a photo of a
wolf
dildo featured in it. ��

it's just amazing how many types of dildos they got. i wouldn't be surprise if there's a tentacle one. or an octo dildo lol.

so amazing.
https://www.etsy.com/listing/773663...search_query=tentacle dildos&ref=sr_gallery_7

hateradio

The Most Dangerous Yes Man
My mom is providing a little extra money to me, until i have a job, under the guise that she worries I’m going to sell my body for sex (with men) to make ends meet.
Is this the best way to get money from your parents?

I'm on a date and I'm gushing and nerding out over obscure anime. Help me!
There's a comic about this, but I can't find it. D:

379a0782709d652ae1d29b792a9f89e2.jpg

Wil348

Just got my new laptop today, and I really like it so far. I haven't tried many games so far, only Sonic Generations, Lego Worlds, and Saints Row 3. Tomorrow I'll probably give Sonic Racing Transformed and State of Decay a try. Surprised I was able to get a Core i7 for under £500 though. Only 'issue' is integrated graphics but they don't seem to be all that bad all things considered, especially compared to past Intel chipsets I've used.

Crayons

Banned
don't you just love a day when you look fab as fuck (like I always do, since I'm one of the gays I always get complimented on my attire), see a hot piece of man ass who you actually have a lot in common with and get his number and get a date with him and get an internship for something you really wanted to do all in one day? It's like the universe is aligning for crayons. Maybe I should play the lotto

hateradio

The Most Dangerous Yes Man
don't you just love a day when you look fab as fuck (like I always do, since I'm one of the gays I always get complimented on my attire), see a hot piece of man ass who you actually have a lot in common with and get his number and get a date with him and get an internship for something you really wanted to do all in one day?
nope.gif

Kevyt

don't you just love a day when you look fab as fuck (like I always do, since I'm one of the gays I always get complimented on my attire), see a hot piece of man ass who you actually have a lot in common with and get his number and get a date with him and get an internship for something you really wanted to do all in one day? It's like the universe is aligning for crayons. Maybe I should play the lotto

Get it!

For myself, I wish I had more time and energy to do dating... These days I just wanna get home and sleep, or play Overwatch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom