• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT8| PrEPare Yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crayons

Banned
I am so upset with tying to find a job? Does society want me to sell drugs and or my body?

I'm deadass this close to looking for a creepy old guy to pay to have sex with me. I am so broke that I shoplifted toothpaste. TOOTHPASTE

Crayons

Banned
Don't give up
Thanks. I applied in person to three places yesterday and like ten places online today.

I only have an internship interview next week but its unpaid. Still gotta do it tho because in 2016 capitalism you have to work for free to get paid to work. It's indentured servitude.

Thanks. I applied in person to three places yesterday and like ten places online today.

I only have an internship interview next week but its unpaid. Still gotta do it tho because in 2016 capitalism you have to work for free to get paid to work. It's indentured servitude.

I feel ya. I graduated with my BA but every job requires the BA and 2-4 years experience...So right now I'm just paying my small student loan off before I try to get an unpaid internship just so I can use my BA that I earned. :/

I am thinking of getting my teaching credentials instead. Not sure yet.

Dany

Banned
Who here has been to A gay bar?

Gosh the gays just don't stop pouncing. So thirsty for my d, just flattered tbh

But also creeped out, gays are weird.

Monocle

I try my best

Only thing that sucks about this """relationship""" is that every weekend he goes away for work, meeting one time a week (2 if we are lucky) kinda sucks

But coming from someone who has been mostly alone for 25 years i guess it's a great start heh
Maybe it's good to have those intervals between meetings if you're new to the whole relationship thing. They give you a chance to pace yourself and think things through rather than get swept along day after day after day. I like having time to process things, but maybe that's just me.

DOWN

Banned
I'm so glad to see FFXV had the craziest graphical jump in the last few weeks but also what the fuck was going on that they showed off the game with downgrades for over a year and then suddenly enabled a bunch of the old settings again right before they prepare to launch??? That's never happened before in AAA that I've ever seen

JCX

The gays can smell when you're taken.

Not a single guy even tried to dance with me tonight :(

Bars and clubs just aren't my sphere of influence. Not unless I grow a few inches and get ripped.

sparkzero

Guys, last night I was at a Final Fantasy X concert in the cologne philharmonic hall.
It was awesome! When I booked our seats, I didn't realize how close I was to the stage. Not that it is important where you sit in the hall, the sound is great everywhere. It was still amazing to see the orchestra so close.
They played all the great pieces and started with "To Zanarkand".
They even played "Those how fight" from FF7 as an encore. There were (professional TV) cameras everywhere, so I expect some videos of the concert online soon.

Anyway, the day would have been even better if I got to see my boyfriend. We're in a long distance relationship and it's hard to see each other often. Cologne is only 2 hours away from where I live and 1 hour from his place. We wanted to meet in cologne but he had to cancel it. Next chance is probably halloween.

Rafavert

Guys, last night I was at a Final Fantasy X concert in the cologne philharmonic hall.
It was awesome! When I booked our seats, I didn't realize how close I was to the stage. Not that it is important where you sit in the hall, the sound is great everywhere. It was still amazing to see the orchestra so close.
They played all the great pieces and started with "To Zanarkand".
They even played "Those how fight" from FF7 as an encore. There were (professional TV) cameras everywhere, so I expect some videos of the concert online soon.

That must have been so cool =< I was going to Zelda's Symphony this month, but it got canceled here in Portugal... such a bummer. Got Video Game Live next month, though. Already got a ticket and a group of friends who are going (one of them doesn't even play videogames. He's only going because of his girlfriend. I wonder if he's going to be bored there.)

omg i love the Clockwork Orange, such a weird surrealistic movie with a protagonist you cant help but like and feel bad for,And lol yep that old man friend
im shame to say im not familiar with most of the director other movies though.

delicious Nutella Pizza :p
89db295709df3371af9d5fc505a0adf1.jpg

if you are looking to watch some Stephen King there is so much to like, Carrie is a classic, Pet Sematary scared me so much as a kid and so underrated, Creepshow is a bit goofy but worth a watch, the Dead Zone is a sloow movie but very interesting,i loved the Mist for the way it plays the characters and the ending, And of course the Shining,
there is sooo much you can watch on October!

But sounds like they did??
I plan to watch The Shining at the cinema tomorrow. Apart from that I've just seen The Shining, The Shawshank Redemption and Stand By Me as far as Stephen King adaptations go...and the first few episodes of the Dead Zone TV series.

Wil348

I've actually been having a break from the Discord chat for a while so I could focus on life and fixing some problems that I had. I think maaaaaaybe I'm ready to come back, if you guys will have me back that is. :D Not sure how active I'll be though, I'm kind of busy at the moment.

Salarians

I'm so glad to see FFXV had the craziest graphical jump in the last few weeks but also what the fuck was going on that they showed off the game with downgrades for over a year and then suddenly enabled a bunch of the old settings again right before they prepare to launch??? That's never happened before in AAA that I've ever seen
It's very bizarre, I can't think of any comparison.

also
https://twitter.com/sofycrystals/status/784828062890274816

Rayis

I'm watching a Mexican show where they're trying to explain what makes people gay and OMG, I'm facepalming so hard, problematic as fuck, the guy's understanding of the topic is shallow and stereotypical as fuck.

Basically, if you're feminine and your father is absent in your life, your probabilities for being gay increase tenfold! tragic trash.

I just dropped $900 on a new computer and I think I only did it because I was bored. Now I'm having buyer's remorse as the components slowly arrive at my door. I could have hired a great hooker for that. I guess I need to start playing Crysis on full.

I just dropped $900 on a new computer and I think I only did it because I was bored. Now I'm having buyer's remorse as the components slowly arrive at my door. I could have hired a great hooker for that. I guess I need to start playing Crysis on full.

Putting together a gaming PC is so much fun. Enjoy it.

Kevyt

What did you get?

Putting together a gaming PC is so much fun. Enjoy it.

I just hope i don't fry any of the components. I have built maybe 3 computers before and I never broke anything while assembling them, but I am sweating bullets every time.

What did you get?

I think I went middle of the road. I got an i5 6500 cpu, Radeon 470, 16gb of ddr4 ram. And I have my fairly new-ish BenQ monitor which I really love.

I did get a SSD and I've never used one before. I guess I should read up on how these work. ;D

Astral Dog

dont take this wrong, but im a bit jealous
lucky guy!
that sounds awesome, never played FFX but the music is so beautiful , kinda want to go to a videogame concert someday. they played the Zelda orchestra not far last year,
I'm watching a Mexican show where they're trying to explain what makes people gay and OMG, I'm facepalming so hard, problematic as fuck, the guy's understanding of the topic is shallow and stereotypical as fuck.

Basically, if you're feminine and your father is absent in your life, your probabilities for being gay increase tenfold! tragic trash.
Mexico is a difficult place if you are Gay,besides God let me tell you even therapists and psychiatrists can say kinda weird sexist,,hurtful things from time to time.a product of very ingrained culture and tradition i guess,
I plan to watch The Shining at the cinema tomorrow. Apart from that I've just seen The Shining, The Shawshank Redemption and Stand By Me as far as Stephen King adaptations go...and the first few episodes of the Dead Zone TV series.
Good luck No hurt watch the Shining again! oh and i forgot IT, that was scary too o_O
just stay.away.from. the. Dome. :p

This is an extremely common viewpoint, even outside Mexico. And similar viewpoints like it. It comes down to people believing homosexuality is a learned behavior that needs to be actively taught to children, like reading.

I've ignored at least one user on this website after they seriously argued that they weren't gay because their father had taught them "respect your woman" rather than "respect your man".

Crayons

Banned
my father is going to introduce me to an older gay man who he thinks I can talk to about gay stuff with

I don't know why he thinks this is a good idea

Hello, coming in here because I was wondering if anybody knows of a confession thread? If there is, apparently my searching skills is garbage.

I know somebody helped out last time. With a very lovely GIF response as well.

=====

Anyway, since I'm popping up in here I'm just going to subscribe and get to know some people. :p

Because I don't think I'm ready for such a thing. I know you guys don't know me in person, so I wouldn't get that feeling I'd get if I let somebody know now..

Let's just say a specific thread is what got me wanting to let something out.

Edit: I guess another reason, is that I just don't want the attention to myself.

Because I don't think I'm ready for such a thing. I know you guys don't know me in person, so I wouldn't get that feeling I'd get if I let somebody know now..

Edit: I guess another reason, is that I just don't want the attention to myself.

image.php

You have everyone even more curious nao

You had a 10some?

Did you grab someone by the pussy?

KmA

I was about to hookup with this hot ass dude and i told my friend about it and he literally forbade me from going...

His reasoning is that he thinks I need to get a boyfriend so now he's banned me from hooking up with guys. I just want to be a hoe this is ridiculous!

Astral Dog

my father is going to introduce me to an older gay man who he thinks I can talk to about gay stuff with

I don't know why he thinks this is a good idea
I think your dad is trying to help you become more confident by presenting a friend , does not sound like he is trying to convert you at least,
maybe its not a bad idea to talk a little bit after all,you could learn something interesting about his life.
(Assuming its just talking of course)

And wheeere can you get one of these?!

Seeing a clockwork orange this Wednesday - being screened on campus because it was partly filmed here
You can get an internet recipe and make your own!
man that your school shows CO because it was filmed there is so interesting and cool, here we only got an E-mail to remind us when Hilary Clinton,presidential candidate,came to talk on a campus, like 8 years ago :(

Crayons

Banned
I think your dad is trying to help you become more confident by presenting a friend , does not sound like he is trying to convert you at least,
maybe its not a bad idea to talk a little bit after all,you could learn something interesting about his life.
(Assuming its just talking of course)
My father's intention is for me to have a gay friend to look up to or something. But I know how this is going to go. This man is going to see the irresistible, handsome, fashionable, and sexually appealing Crayons, and he won't be able to keep it in his pants. I'm going to have to put his number on my phone as Daddy #3

I can't blame him tbh, I'd have sex with me too

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
I was about to hookup with this hot ass dude and i told my friend about it and he literally forbade me from going...

His reasoning is that he thinks I need to get a boyfriend so now he's banned me from hooking up with guys. I just want to be a hoe this is ridiculous!

6RK43Fk.gif

how zany

Why did you tell him? I never tell friends who would disapprove of hook ups that I am going to hook up.

Zmqor.gif

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus

you listen to christian music?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom