• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT8| PrEPare Yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bladenic

You have a place to stay and I'll provide transportation. Just get your tickets and bring some money for food/drinks.

Tickets usually go on sale at the end of March and it's 4 days this year. You should totally come.

Haha well we've never met and so you'd probably end up getting tired of me as most are wont to do but I never been to Chicago so maybe 👹

Sai-kun

Banned
Haha well we've never met and so you'd probably end up getting tired of me as most are wont to do but I never been to Chicago so maybe ��

hes met me and hung out w/ me i am sure you will be fine

I've dealt with Del in person before, many times. I can handle anything, haha.

WOW brutal sis

M2yZDOv.gif

Isn't Chicago cold?

not during festival season! festival season is the season to wear as little clothing as possible

It's pretty easy. Someone doesn't have to be ugly for you to not be sexually attracted to them.
Of course, but a person can have a great personality but be hideous, making them sexually unattractive. The only way I could be friends with a straight guy is if he were aesthetically unappetizing.

I really like it.
I want to try to experiment with my hair more maybe i will grow it long this summer, basically for like the first 15 years of my life my hair was a buzzcut and finally i changed it up and grew it out longer and i love it so much more.

thanks! and yeah i've been basically the opposite lol, have had short-to-medium length curly hair for basically my entire life :p it's been fun trying out this new look though! think i'm gonna keep it for a while <3 also been thinking about dying my hair, something that i've never ever done, anyone have any suggestions?

looking back, i actually think it's strange i haven't really done much with my hair considering my mom owns a blow-dry salon and has kept up her barber license for ages, she's very talented! i think she was happy to do something different with me hehe

You look so different with your new hair. I like it a lot. You're very cute. &#128525;

Looks pretty nice if you ask me. You should be happy with it and if you dont like it remember that hair grows back anyway (unless you go bald that is) haha.

compliment baiting success! thanks you guys <3 i am liking the new 'do, it's so nice to be able to wake up and not even worry about having a bed head... it's unbelievable

It's pretty easy. Someone doesn't have to be ugly for you to not be sexually attracted to them.

i won't lie when i say i've had friends where i've felt great attraction to them, but you get used to it over some time, definitely not a reason to avoid befriending them though!

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
Do you have three hours? I'll just say they're strong.

I take it these must be negative feelings...haha. I don't think I have three hours, but my inbox is open if you feel the need to vent about it.

Anyone excited for Moana? Disney has been pretty quiet about it, and I'm a little nervous about how they'll handle the cultural elements, but I hope everything turns out wonderfully.

wow this is insanely cool

i was really taken aback by that first track, but then i read it was performed by the person running the account, still extremely impressive though! gonna check out the other ones &#128523;
My favorite is "Binary Dawn Chrous" the woman running it is at Yale doing computer science

What is Kulitta?

Kulitta is a framework for automated music composition that can also be configured to run as a standalone AI for generating music in a particular style. The system is currently implemented in Haskell, although a Python implementation for some parts of the system is also in progress.

Pample you gotta tell me you're doing this shit on purpose right?
Hurry up and meet him and set him straight

And in gym related news. Gym guy was quiet for a few days because his grandmother is in the hospital. And his friend thst goes with him says he wants to do leg workout with us.

(Disgust)

BeesEight

Anyone excited for Moana? Disney has been pretty quiet about it, and I'm a little nervous about how they'll handle the cultural elements, but I hope everything turns out wonderfully.

I don't think I've seen anything about it, to be honest. I've seen more ads for Zootopia.

mantidor

Of course, but a person can have a great personality but be hideous, making them sexually unattractive. The only way I could be friends with a straight guy is if he were aesthetically unappetizing.

I'm going to assume you are for real so... christ

Attraction isn't just a "aesthetically appetizing" and "aesthetically unappetizing" checkbox. Hell, people are not just in those two categories, for anyone, there's a whole spectrum in attraction, and it can easily change over time. If you really can only categorize people in "hot" and "not hot" categories you need to socialize more.

Wasn't the guy straight? I'd guess "level of attraction" wasn't part of his criteria.

I think it depends. I've jerked off with some guys who are straight that are more into the sexual attractiveness of it. You'd be surprised by what they're looking for in terms of penis attributes too, haha.

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
I don't think I've seen anything about it, to be honest. I've seen more ads for Zootopia.

Yeah, I think Moana won't be properly teased until Zootopia is out. Disney's marketing might even wait until after Finding Dory releases. I'm expecting a teaser or trailer will be in front of at least one of those.

Their release schedule is getting so crowded.

I think it depends. I've jerked off with some guys who are straight that are more into the sexual attractiveness of it. You'd be surprised by what they're looking for in terms of penis attributes too, haha.

There are so many aspects of this that are foreign to me, so I'll take your word for it.

I'm going to assume you are for real so... christ

Attraction isn't just a "aesthetically appetizing" and "aesthetically unappetizing" checkbox. Hell, people are not just in those two categories, for anyone, there's a whole spectrum in attraction, and it can easily change over time. If you really can only categorize people in "hot" and "not hot" categories you need to socialize more.
Did you even read my post? I'm guessing not because I mention personality AND looks. BOTH come into play with attraction.

i've never had these sorts of experiences wtf

I've also had sex numerous times with one of my straight friends who I've known since I was 16. Just started out as simple AIM convos back in college, he would ask me about things sexually that I had done with guys and we ended up doing it when he was on spring break on year, lol. By far one of my most interesting sexual experiences, but it's been quite a few years since we've done anything.

I've also had sex numerous times with one of my straight friends who I've known since I was 16. Just started out as simple AIM convos back in college, he would ask me about things sexually that I had done with guys and we ended up doing it when he was on spring break on year, lol. By far one of my most interesting sexual experiences, but it's been quite a few years since we've done anything.

i'm... i must be doing something wrong

i guess the furthest i could relate to that here is when i was camping with my buds out in big sur and things got a little touchy-feely between me and a very handsome friend of mine in the tent during the nights

and this continued for a few days and he even hinted that he wanted to get together with me, but when i finally confronted him about it after the trip he completely acted like none of it ever happened and got all strangely defensive about it (he want as far as asking a few of my friends if i had "told them anything")

it hurt a little at the time but i've gotten over it, still kinda sucked tho ;p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom