• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT8| PrEPare Yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
When you almost get with two freshers but pull out and avoid anything happening when you remember they are like 6 years younger than you :/ ...sucks being relatively 'older' at uni.

Astral Dog

I was about to hookup with this hot ass dude and i told my friend about it and he literally forbade me from going...

His reasoning is that HE thinks I need to get a boyfriend so now he's banned me from hooking up with guys. I just want to be a hoe this is ridiculous!
Looks like a hint ;-)
My father's intention is for me to have a gay friend to look up to or something. But I know how this is going to go. This man is going to see the irresistible, handsome, fashionable, and sexually appealing Crayons, and he won't be able to keep it in his pants. I'm going to have to put his number on my phone as Daddy #3

I can't blame him tbh, I'd have sex with me too
you can always tell us how it went here.

KmA

LMAO my friend is (happily) and annoyingly in a relationship. He literally invited me out to go third wheel with his boyfriend at a gay bar tonight but I turned them down so I can hook up with this guy and drown my issues in meaningless sex.

Astral Dog

well thats annoying, just say you cant go because you need to pick the boyfriend or something. you are going on a date, boyfriends go on dates, alone, on a room.

IvorB

Checking from past Anonymous Confession threads, they've been near the end of October. I can definitely wait for that.

Nobody likes a confession tease.

Just finished up the season of Luke Cage. I was loving it so much in the beginning but it went from a five star to a four by the end. It's a shame as it did so many things right.

I wasn't teasing! If I say what I want to let out, I'll probably never come back here.

If I had to guess:

1. Into some very extreme fetish (scat, extreme S&M, bestiality).
2. Something more severe than the above.

On an unrelated note, I have no idea how temporary this is but I've regained my love of reading. Very glad to have done so.

B-Dex

It is ok to be a Trump supporter.

AshamedUnsteadyAfricanclawedfrog-size_restricted.gif

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
theres this one dude who goes to my gym who is hot. a.f. and the other day he was going on (to someone else obv fml) about how hillary is going to take all his guns away if shes elected.

KmA

So I did end up hooking up with that guy. And I really liked him! I guess blowing off my best friend and his boyfriend is really working out for me. The hook-up even suggested we hang outside if his bedroom. We're basically married.

Astral Dog

So I did end up hooking up with that guy. And I really liked him! I guess blowing off my best friend and his boyfriend is really working out for me. The hook-up even suggested we hang outside if his bedroom. We're basically married.
Congrats!!! you see? Ended up on a date 💘
i just didnt know your friend and his boyfriend were involved but that makes it more intriguing 😯
Will do. Hopefully he slips me a few dollars afterward too.
Dont worry im sure your dad wont just lend his baby to any stranger degenerate without any conscience, maybe he is very high class 🎩

Palmer27

You can get an internet recipe and make your own![/QUOTE]
hmm

When you almost get with two freshers but pull out and avoid anything happening when you remember they are like 6 years younger than you :/ ...sucks being relatively 'older' at uni.

Wouldn't have any problem getting with someone 6 years my senior, especially in that context

It's okay, no worries.

Congratulations! :)

I recently got caught by a policeman whilst peeing in public (well on a secluded country lane albeit with heavy morning traffic) whilst pretending to be throwing up as an excuse. He let me go scot free tho. Hope that makes whatever happened to you feel less embarassing!

Wouldn't have any problem getting with someone 6 years my senior, especially in that context
Yeh actually thinking bout it I wouldn't either if I was the young one in the scenario. Or if say getting with someone who was 30 who would be 6 years my senior.

hmmm

6a012876c6c7fb970c01b7c71fcd1c970b-500wi

...tonight i'm working an extra shift i guess

this is gonna get me into trouble lol
Working huh.

I'm still working on This straight guy. He chats on OKC with speed but once we start texting it slows down to almost a crawl. Can't be anxiety. Expecting him to disappear again.

T.O.P

Banned
I shan't enquire.

Maybe try uberhetero dominant top.

Unless you also have a grindr memory of that too...

Nah it's litterally just a fantasy, i probably wouldn't even be that comfortable being a straight guy's first time

Still, i'm ok for now, this current guy is a handful allright...imma be bold and ask if he wants to take a little trip this next week to Florence with me anyway, i really need to understand if this thing can works outside of the sex and a quick chat that we've been doing for almost a month now

Smh plenty of homely gays to adopt and yall are chasing straights.
Lol he messaged me first. Baited me. 😐

Talked about how he's gained weight and trying to get back in shape and talking about how he goes running.
Hes friends with friends of mine through Facebook. I checked his friends to see if he's just adding people or nah
But this Grindr guy. I think he has a preference. Which is also why he's not trying anything.

i'm just going to double post just for @JCX.

well after calling him to verify he was real. and some more messaging through OKC. he's a closet gay and a freak.
i'm trying not to have sex :morningafter:

JCX

i'm just going to double post just for @JCX.

well after calling him to verify he was real. and some more messaging through OKC. he's a closet gay and a freak.
i'm trying not to have sex :morningafter:

Congrats! Guess there are more gays on OKC than I thought lol.

Well for some reason straight guys are always messaging DP on OKC... maybe he's just a straight guy magnet. I mean who can resist him
Nah. They see me as a throwaway hole. (Morningafter)
Trying to live the coming of age where a gay guy and straight guy bonds and live a happy life right and then one day straight guy slowly is dying and I'm there to support him and then tell him family hes a closet gay and I was a bad influence but his fam will take me to their cellar.tie.me up and then convert me

I think that should be a direct to DVD movie right there

JCX

My dating life seems to go in 2 week waves. 1 cute, artsy dude on tinder seemed very interested, then he ghosted and unmatched me.

other dude I really like, but he still loves his ex, so I don't think this will go anywhere.

My dating life seems to go in 2 week waves. 1 cute, artsy dude on tinder seemed very interested, then he ghosted and unmatched me.

other dude I really like, but he still loves his ex, so I don't think this will go anywhere.

wait i thought you gave up already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom