• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT8| PrEPare Yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JCX

wait i thought you gave up already.

Gave up on what, dating? FWB actually messaged me the day I was about to uninstall scruff lol.

I've grown to a more responsible use of the main dating apps, so I can have a more balanced life instead of checking them all the time.

Kevyt

Gave up on what, dating? FWB actually messaged me the day I was about to uninstall scruff lol.

I've grown to a more responsible use of the main dating apps, so I can have a more balanced life instead of checking them all the time.

Get them!!

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Florida Day 2. It has been fine so far but the internet is not good sadly so no online play for me lol

Kevyt

286.jpg

hateradio

The Most Dangerous Yes Man
You didn't even put the link...

-.-
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1288223&page=1

Enjoy. :p

who is making the next OT? we're getting close to the end of this one. I think someone said they wanted to do it earlier in the thread but I can't remember who (pamplemousse? henchman?)

EDIT: it was pample

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost...ostcount=15994

you still wanna do it dood?
Whoever does it, please change the first question to this, thanks!

Your gender?
Your gender and/or sexual identity? (Eg: gender: man, sexual identity: cis male.)
Your sexual orientation?
Where Are You From?
Where Do You Live?
How Old Are you?
Favorite Type of Music?
Profession or Career interest?
Favorite video game(s)?
What are your hobbies (other than gaming)?

Cosmic Bus

pristine morning snow
Yeah, the Sarah/Josh/Aly trifecta puts a real strain on my appreciation of the show, although Aly is at least given more interesting material (and some brief dual roles) as the show progresses. I don't normally feel such loathing towards TV characters, but Sarah really brings it out of me.

Yeah I don't know if I can move on to season 3. Like, I know it's important to create drama for a TV show but these characters have no redeemable traits. They constantly fuck other people over and are incredibly immature and it's annoying because I just watched 20 episodes and there hasn't been a positive character development for any of the shitty kids.

Bladenic

Watch season 3 because:

1. It's better than S2. Like I don't even recall anything that happened in the tail end of S2.

2. There are some incredible TV moments.

3. Most importantly, Kathryn Hahn gets promoted to main cast and Rabbi Raquel is without a doubt the best character. And easily the most likable.

I also think S3 was better for the characters. I mean, I felt bad for Sarah in a few spots whereas I never did before. Also Josh is a cutie.

Astral Dog

Halloween and assholes.

Speaking of; what y'all doing for it?
I dont remember the last time i did something for Halloween besides giving candy.
But Halloween is something i carry on my heart all year.Who is ready for some Black Mirror Goodness? :D
It's national coming out day?

I made out with a girl yesterday. I am more confused than ever
wowowow dont go straight on us now
Crayons is growing so fast, he is becoming a Man 😭

Rafavert

You telling me I could have waited a few days to do it on the dedicated day?

As for Halloween... Was thinking of doing a horror movies marathon with some friends. Sadly, both of my main friend circles have one person who hates them. And here I was starting to pick a few on Netflix in preparation...

Edit: Haven't come out to my coworkers, though. I wonder if I should... The new internee is rather cute and nerdy
and a scaredy cat. Made him scream yesterday when I caught him by surprise.
and I suspect he might be gay. Tips to find out for sure? =<

hateradio

The Most Dangerous Yes Man
You telling me I could have waited a few days to do it on the dedicated day?

As for Halloween... Was thinking of doing a horror movies marathon with some friends. Sadly, both of my main friend circles have one person who hates them. And here I was starting to pick a few on Netflix in preparation...

Edit: Haven't come out to my coworkers, though. I wonder if I should... The new internee is rather cute and nerdy
and a scaredy cat. Made him scream yesterday when I caught him by surprise.
and I suspect he might be gay. Tips to find out for sure? =<
Tell him its national coming out day and tell him you're gay. Maybe that will scare him.

Tuck

People, never google your symptoms.

Just, just don't do it.

According to the internet I'm going to either die from Deep Vein Thrombosis or from compartment syndrome.

Or I just have a normal calf strain, but what are the odds of that?

Rafavert

People, never google your symptoms.

Just, just don't do it.

According to the internet I'm going to either die from Deep Vein Thrombosis or from compartment syndrome.

Or I just have a normal calf strain, but what are the odds of that?

You'realreadydead

Luckily I live with a physician. Pretty convenient, let me tell you. She even prescribed me some medicine without me needing to get an appointment =p

IvorB

I'm on season 2 of Transparent and wow I fucking hate all of these characters. They're all pricks, Colton fucking deserved better.

I appreciate them because they remind me of my Jewish American cousins. I love them loads but they were equally spoilt, selfish and self-absorbed when we were kids.

What's this clown thing about, apparently one appeared on campus with a 'chainsaw' last night?

I love this creepy clown thing. Though I used to dress up as a creepy clown before it was a thing now I have to shelve that outfit. Done it a couple of Halloweens now anyway so I guess it's time to move on. I could do zombie again but, man, I don't think I could deal with having to put in contacts again.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
I love this creepy clown thing. Though I used to dress up as a creepy clown before it was a thing now I have to shelve that outfit. Done it a couple of Halloweens now anyway so I guess it's time to move on. I could do zombie again but, man, I don't think I could deal with having to put in contacts again.

Dress up as the thing in your avatar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom