• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT8| PrEPare Yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm... i must be doing something wrong

i guess the furthest i could relate to that here is when i was camping with my buds out in big sur and things got a little touchy-feely between me and a very handsome friend of mine in the tent during the nights

and this continued for a few days and he even hinted that he wanted to get together with me, but when i finally confronted him about it after the trip he completely acted like none of it ever happened and got all strangely defensive about it

it hurt a little at the time but i've gotten over it, still kinda sucked tho ;p

Aw, that sucks. The two experiences I've talked about I didn't actively search out, they just sorta happened, but I have searched out for just a straight jo bud when I was younger a few times. Had a regular guy for a while.

There is actually quite a few guys who do this. At least for me personally, I sometimes preferred this to the typical hook up because there was no expectations for something more and it didn't get super awkward if it was a bad lay.

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
EDIT: I realized that, while my query was hopefully going to help clarify where the friction was coming from in the posts, it would take too many steps for ultimately an inconsequential exchange.

5e6f47d79b.gif

-----

tumblr_mralpgNaFt1rmam31o1_400.gif
You didn't even choose a "questionable" post I've made to be in the gif, and I've been nothing but nice to you, Seath.

If you guys really don't want me here, I guess I can leave.

Aw, that sucks. The two experiences I've talked about I didn't actively search out, they just sorta happened, but I have searched out for just a straight jo bud when I was younger a few times. Had a regular guy for a while.

There is actually quite a few guys who do this. At least for me personally, I sometimes preferred this to the typical hook up because there was no expectations for something more and it didn't get super awkward if it was a bad lay.

i'll agree with you there! it makes for a much more memorable experience when things just kind of happen in complete spontaneity, my first boyfriend came about in a similar way too, we were friends for ages (met on the internet through mutual friends, so we were mostly internet friends) but we didn't know about each other's homo-tendencies

then things just sparked and we had a very nice - if a little short-lived - relationship, and since then we haven't been as close of friends as we were before it happened. But it's not entirely due to that, he's also been very busy with doing gigs and furthering his talents in the music biz, i'm really proud of him for being able to achieve his dreams <3

is anyone one else having the problem where some emojis show up as question marks? the hell is that about

the ones you posted above are showing like that for me!

If you guys really don't want me here, I guess I can leave.

dont go pample we're supposed to be each other's valentines!

BeesEight

I think it depends. I've jerked off with some guys who are straight that are more into the sexual attractiveness of it. You'd be surprised by what they're looking for in terms of penis attributes too, haha.

I've also had sex numerous times with one of my straight friends who I've known since I was 16. Just started out as simple AIM convos back in college, he would ask me about things sexually that I had done with guys and we ended up doing it when he was on spring break on year, lol. By far one of my most interesting sexual experiences, but it's been quite a few years since we've done anything.

Where are these straight men?!

I hope CB went to sleep. If not, I've lost both him and DP in the same week. Perhaps my posts are too blunt and sassy after all.

Where are these straight men?!
I had exchanges as a child and around the time puberty started. It's common for a male's first sexual encounter to be with another male. Sadly for me, during my teen years, I didn't get anything.

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
i can see them more often than not though which is weird

&#65533;&#65533;
edit: dammit LMAO!!

I checked those emojis in both Chrome and Safari (Mac) and they didn't show up in either browser.

ironically it was the "OK" emoji which is why i lol'd pretty hard when it happened. they put two question marks for one emoji

&#65533;&#65533;

let's try this out

edit: haha um, well i'm not sure what's going on!

edit 2: whoa, it turned into question marks when i decided to edit the post, i am unable to get them back now... the OK hand symbol was there though i swear!

( &#865;° &#860;&#662; ( &#865;° &#860;&#662; ( &#865;° &#860;&#662; ( &#865;° &#860;&#662; &#865;°) &#860;&#662; &#865;°)&#662; &#865;°)&#662; &#865;°)

( &#865;° &#860;&#662; ( &#865;° &#860;&#662; ( &#865;° &#860;&#662; ( &#865;° &#860;&#662; &#865;°) &#860;&#662; &#865;°)&#662; &#865;°)&#662; &#865;°)

(&#9679;&#8978;&#8711;&#8978;&#9679;)(&#9679;&#8978;&#8711;&#8978;&#9679;)(&#9679;&#8978;&#8711;&#8978;&#9679;)(&#9679;&#8978;&#8711;&#8978;&#9679;) &#65533;&#65533;

Going to spend 10 hours on the plane &#65533;&#65533;
Hope there will be a cute guy sitting next to me.

i have my emoji fingers crossed for you!

EDIT: DAMMIT I FORGOT, I RUINED IT ONCE AGAIN

GAF ADMINS PLEASE FIX THIS ISSUE

Mine were with women and it was as awful as it sounds.
Aww, I'm sure they were nicer than you're suggesting.

We should talk about our first kisses! Yes, I'll go first.

In 6th grade, I went over to a neighbor's house after school a lot. They had a bunch of old gaming stuff, so we played SNES platformers a lot. Anyway, one afternoon, we were playing DKC2, and my friend was getting frustrated because he sucked at the game. I would usually insist on helping him which always made him a little angry. After failing on Web Woods a couple of times, I kept trying to grab the controller from him, saying that I could help him do it. Well, after I grabbed at it for the third or fourth time, he threw the controller down and started kissing me. Whenever I hear "Forest Interlude," I always think of him furiously kissing me in his fit of rage.

What about you guys?

In 6th grade, I went over to a neighbor's house after school a lot. They had a bunch of old gaming stuff, so we played SNES platformers a lot. Anyway, one afternoon, we were playing DKC2, and my friend was getting frustrated because he sucked at the game. I would usually insist on helping him which always made him a little angry. After failing on Web Woods a couple of times, I kept trying to grab the controller from him, saying that I could help him do it. Well, after I grabbed at it for the third or fourth time, he threw the controller down and started kissing me. Whenever I hear "Forest Interlude," I always think of him furiously kissing me in his fit of rage.

What about you guys?

well that might be the cutest thing i've ever heard, i wish a boy did that to my closeted self back in sixth grade! where's that boy at now?

my first kiss wasn't until much later when i got into a relationship with an online friend of mine when i found out he was gay, don't regret that though!

I know right! I'm desperately trying to find a way to get my boyfriend interested in it because it's my favourite game of all time, and I want to serenade him with Eyes On Me :p
I've covered that song before!! haha!
FFVIII is my 2nd favorite, after FFXII! sorrynotsorry

On the topic of gaming apparel, this is the only thing I own:

0157410f9957b084fae36f293b7ec34f29e3bc9a

Though, I do own too many Evangelion related shirts.
No need to be sorry!! :) To each their own, right?

You sing, right? I'm pretty sure I've seen you on Moovz. I go by 'Humane' on the Moovz app :)
I am on Moovz, and I do sing, yes!! :) Cool to see some members on here!!

my b for bringing an old post forward, i missed a lot of the talk in here lately! just had to say that you and your shirt are just adorable ^^

Aww shucks! Thanks friend!! <3

What about you guys?
hawt. u guys are lucky for having gay experiences basically drop into your lives

Kevyt

What about you guys?

Why can't that happen to me?? I never had that happen to me...

Well actually, I don't like kissing so... now that I think about it, I didn't miss out on anything.

I guess, I have never, in my entire life, kissed anyone (like mouth to mouth/tongue-to-tongue kiss).

I guess if I was in your position, I would have pushed the guy back. My ex tried to kiss me and I pushed him away. (y)

Huehuehue~

I can tell you why but I'd get banned

I already know what you were gonna say. (disgust)

I had exchanges as a child and around the time puberty started. It's common for a male's first sexual encounter to be with another male. Sadly for me, during my teen years, I didn't get anything.

This is interesting, because it's certainly true for me. I wonder how common it is for other males straight and gay, because I don't know if I'd ever end up further exploring sexual relations with the same sex, if it weren't for getting sexually and romantically involved with a close childhood friend of mine. Maybe it was just meant to be regardless.

Why can't that happen to me?? I never had that happen to me...

Well actually, I don't like kissing so... now that I think about it, I didn't miss out on anything.

I guess, I have never, in my entire life, kissed anyone (like mouth to mouth/tongue-to-tongue kiss).

Huehuehue~
I can tell you why but I'd get banned

well that might be the cutest thing i've ever heard, i wish a boy did that to my closeted self back in sixth grade! where's that boy at now?

my first kiss wasn't until much later when i got into a relationship with an online friend of mine when i found out he was gay, don't regret that though!
He ended up going to a different high school than me. Idk what happened to him after that.

BeesEight

What about you guys?

Well that's adorable.

Some weren't so bad. One was actually worse than I let on.My first kiss in fact!

What about you guys?
Havent had my first kiss yet

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Basically. But better and Sexier

so they're hot too?!

For those of you on PrEP what is your copay? I was told my insurance would leave me with an $80 copay for one month. Yikes!

what is your insurance.

Anyone excited for Moana? Disney has been pretty quiet about it, and I'm a little nervous about how they'll handle the cultural elements, but I hope everything turns out wonderfully.

i am interested in it but they also havent really shown anything of it yet so i cant get too hype

I've also had sex numerous times with one of my straight friends who I've known since I was 16. Just started out as simple AIM convos back in college, he would ask me about things sexually that I had done with guys and we ended up doing it when he was on spring break on year, lol. By far one of my most interesting sexual experiences, but it's been quite a few years since we've done anything.

what made it so interesting

I've jerked off with some guys who are straight. You'd be surprised by what they're looking for in terms of penis attributes too, haha.

and what were they looking for

wait really

how youve been with at least 2 different guys and you never kissed either of them??

Captcha

@ this previous straight guy conversation: my first everything was with a neighbor of mine. We were secret..I guess fuck buddies for most of high school. One day he was like, "by the way, I have a girlfriend and I'm straight." Such a confusing conversation that was. They're married now and have a couple of kids so he was either incidentally bi or he never came to terms with it idk.
He had the biggest dick I've ever done anything with and we were still teenagers. Dude was hung.

@ this previous straight guy conversation: my first everything was with a neighbor of mine. We were secret..I guess fuck buddies for most of high school. One day he was like, "by the way, I have a girlfriend and I'm straight." Such a confusing conversation that was. They're married now and have a couple of kids so he was either incidentally bi or he never came to terms with it idk.
He had the biggest dick I've ever done anything with and we were still teenagers. Dude was hung.
FML

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak

It was on my first date. (I probably was 21 or 22) We went to a mall near my college around 8:30ish am. We had a walk around the mall, got some coffee and talked for an hour and overall it was a nice date. As we were going to our cars and since I parked on the back the guy decided to give me a ride so we could talk a bit more and as I was about to get out of the car he asked if he could kiss me and well it happened.
Right after we sucked each other a bit in broad daylight in his car before leaving rushed to college for an human anatomy test. We continued talking for a few months but nothing happened after. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom