• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT8| PrEPare Yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captcha

The day I met my LD girlfriend in person. My balance gave out and we went flying at the nearest wall. No concussions!
BtQEkCS.gif

That one of those motorized 2-wheeled scooter thingies you see everywhere? That sounds like something out of a rom-com. Too cute.

Golnei

It was on my first date. (I probably was 21 or 22) We went to a mall near my college around 8:30ish am. We had a walk around the mall, got some coffee and talked for an hour and overall it was a nice date. As we were going to our cars and since I parked on the back the guy decided to give me a ride so we could talk a bit more and as I was about to get out of the car he asked if he could kiss me and well it happened.
Right after we sucked each other a bit in broad daylight in his car before leaving rushed to college for an human anatomy test. We continued talking for a few months but nothing happened after. LOL

Human anatomy test...I see.

just read about sfv getting destroyed in reviews... Can't say I don't agree with them tbh. Yeah online matches are fun but sometimes I just want to do an Arcade mode run to see that character's ending or to just check them out. Single player content is important in fighting games imo.

Sibylus

Banned
Ha, that's adorable. And now you can say when you met her she knocked you off your feet! (or you her :p)
Indeed! Albeit I wouldn't buy the latter, despite being heavier and having more muscle, her posture and balance is quite exquisitely trained. Nearly threw me to Florida one time demonstrating, lmao.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Human anatomy test...I see.
I wish I were kidding but it was an art class based in Human anatomy. I managed to get to the class exactly at 10am and I looked a rushing mess trying to get on time. Got my A on the test btw but ask me anything about Human Anatomy and to draw the insides of a human body again and I wont remember most of the stuff.

Did you
ace your test
? 'Cuz that would be really hot.

LOL ^^^

Kevyt

Seath, what's the lore behind you and sloths?
edit: oooohh top of the page......
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I love sloths.

I'm also in Gafia (gaf's mafia community) playing for season 5, and the theme is Disney Princesses and so my avatar is a sloth princess.

wait really

how youve been with at least 2 different guys and you never kissed either of them??

Thats right. First guy wasn't into kissing and my ex, well... that's like his biggest thing. But I don't like kissing someone else's mouth.

I don't know... I guess I'm just weird.

The day I met my LD girlfriend in person. My balance gave out and we went flying at the nearest wall. No concussions!
BtQEkCS.gif

D'awww! That's so sweet. :3

At least you fell into her arms?

Meicyn

Gold Member
Where are these straight men?!
They're rare, but they're out there. Only happened once for me, but a friend and I were both drunk as hell and watching Sherlock Holmes. He knew I was gay. His hand started on my leg which I of course didn't mind. I was very, VERY drunk though and apparently he started making moves that I didn't notice until his hand was starting to make its way past the waistband of my underwear.

I'll leave the rest to your imagination, but I sure as hell didn't mind, haha. We never talked about it afterwards and he's in a relationship with a girl right now, probably will marry her. Is he not really straight? Who knows. Maybe he just wanted to experiment with someone who he trusted would be discreet.

BtQEkCS.gif

She almost ripped my hips clean off...

She laughed about it with me after :)

Narrowly avoided it. I'm clutch in the recovery like that.

I've never seen that wall so up close before.

Nah, my legs. I have to brace myself to hug her my balance is so bad.

She was really eager and it was super cute. I could see she wanted to hug and I snuck a kiss into the hug, then she blue screened and we both crashed.

Indeed! Albeit I wouldn't buy the latter, despite being heavier and having more muscle, her posture and balance is quite exquisitely trained. Nearly threw me to Florida one time demonstrating, lmao.

My lipstick lumbergirl :3

And tbh my life in the present is a romcom. I'd be so miserable if I was a self-serious sort of person.

Kinda sorta? Was busy trying to not kill us!

Honestly it was all pretty slow motion, like Max Payne kind of thing, and I just saw pictures in my head of a fairly large size hole on the wall and a lot of bandages...

Sibylus

Banned
She almost ripped my hips clean off...

I've never seen that wall so up close before.

She was really eager and it was super cute. I could see she wanted to hug and I snuck a kiss into the hug, then she blue screened and we both crashed.

My lipstick lumbergirl :3

Honestly it was all pretty slow motion, like Max Payne kind of thing, and I just saw pictures in my head of a fairly large size hole on the wall and a lot of bandages...
Held my face and rocked it irl just now. Realized belatedly people were watching...

grave.gif

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
Since people sometimes share music in here and I think we could always use some more same-sex female couple representation, here's a song that YouTube occasionally recommends for me and I give it a listen each time. I watched it again last night, so I thought I'd share it. The video has some violence, but I promise it has a happy ending.

Hayley Kiyoko - Girls Like Girls

Saw your face, heard your name
Gotta get with you
Girls like girls like boys do
Nothing new

Isn't this why we came?
Gotta get with you
Nothing new
Nothing new

Since people sometimes share music in here and I think we could always use some more same-sex female couple representation, here's a song that YouTube occasionally recommends for me and I give it a listen each time. I watched it again last night, so I thought I'd share it. The video has some violence, but i promise it has a happy ending.

Hayley Kiyoko - Girls Like Girls

Saw your face, heard your name
Gotta get with you
Nothing new

Isn't this why we came?
Gotta get with you
Nothing new
Nothing new
Didn't expect that violence even with the warning. Also I've seen PLL too much and thought one of them would die then I realized neither were minorities and it's a music video

so they're hot too?!

what is your insurance.

i am interested in it but they also havent really shown anything of it yet so i cant get too hype

what made it so interesting

and what were they looking for

wait really

how youve been with at least 2 different guys and you never kissed either of them??

Blue cross

Vazra

Who are you again?

The thing is that the rape thing I can easily see some people feeling uncomfortable and more if some are rape victims. I know you are doing it as a joke but sometimes some things that work with a close group of friends that get what you are doing won't work well on a public forum where you don't know how people will react to it.

Bladenic

The thing is that the rape thing I can easily see some people feeling uncomfortable and more if some are rape victims. I know you are doing it as a joke but sometimes some things that work with a close group of friends that get what you are doing won't work well on a public forum where you don't know how people will react to it.

Yes I know Queen I was joking about bringing it back anyway, it's try hard attempt at making something awful funny and it's not.

Ugh y'all suck I wish I had a hot straight guy let me rape him

Should my rape era come back? Y/Y?

wtf-did-i-just-read.jpg

Anyway, so I talked to my colleague and told him that I was interested in 'super hot guy', and THEN (afterwards) asked how involved their relationship was. He then said, "I mean, it's nothing serious... i--it's not like I own him or anything..."

I'm pretty sure I was being a little shady by how I brought it to him and as a result he seemed defeated, but I didn't mean to do it that way! But maybe a small part of my subconscious figured that if I brought it to him like this, I'd have a better chance at getting what I wanted.

I'm a monster.

Sibylus

Banned
Ding ding ding. Your fixation, joking or not, isn't funny, instructive, or constructive Bladenic. It's great rape means so little to you that you just wear it around your neck like a tacky bauble that amuses you. Maybe be mindful of others, though?

Delio

I dont know why but just now I was hit with an overwhelming sense of loneliness. Like im not even sure where it came from but it's like a super sinking feeling in my chest. Ugh I should try to deal with this.

Vazra

I dont know why but just now I was hit with an overwhelming sense of loneliness. Like im not even sure where it came from but it's like a super sinking feeling in my chest. Ugh I should try to deal with this.

I know that feeling but you need to keep yourself busy and it will eventually stop.

what does "she's loaded" mean?

She has lots of money. At least... that's what I think it means.

Do you experience this often or is this an isolated event? Any thoughts or feelings that immediately preceded this feeling?

It could just be one of those epiphanies that we get from time to time. If you haven't already, I'd recommend getting out more and seeing new people, places, and things.

Delio

I know that feeling but you need to keep yourself busy and it will eventually stop.

Do you experience this often or is this an isolated event? Any thoughts or feelings that immediately preceded this feeling?

It could just be one of those epiphanies that we get from time to time. If you haven't already, I'd recommend getting out more and seeing new people, places, and things.

It doesn't happen often but for some reason it did tonight. It's stupid cause I know im not alone im never alone I have so many people that would hear me out. But my head right now just doesnt want to manage.

I admit I do need to get out. I spend so much time here at home. No car to get around or anything. I wonder if it's catching up to me.

It doesn't happen often but for some reason it did tonight. It's stupid cause I know im not alone im never alone I have so many people that would hear me out. But my head right now just doesnt want to manage.

I admit I do need to get out. I spend so much time here at home. No car to get around or anything. I wonder if it's catching up to me.

Honestly? This is absolutely normal for anyone who doesn't engage in a lot of physical or social activities on at least a semi-frequent basis. The older you get, the more obvious it becomes.

Go hiking, do some volunteer work, join a chess club, pick up golfing, etc. and those symptoms should happen less often. It would probably be good to see what kinds of things there are to do in your area. You never know, you might surprise yourself!

Vazra

It doesn't happen often but for some reason it did tonight. It's stupid cause I know i'm not alone i'm never alone I have so many people that would hear me out. But my head right now just doesn't want to manage.

I'm in the same situation but without a job I can't pay for gas to go out and there is no sidewalks on my are to walk to the park so I would be at risk walking on the road extremely close to the cars passing. If I do go out alone thanks to living with my parents I get treated like a child having an hour to be back at home which is extremely limiting. Basically all my days are spent on my bed reading GAF, videogames, Facebook and Skype. Im tired of saying I hope a job shows up soon cause it has been a full year already since the last job I had and the job opportunities in this land keep shrinking.

I'm in the same situation but without a job I can't pay for gas to go out and there is no sidewalks on my are to walk to the park so I would be at risk walking on the road extremely close to the cars passing. If I do go out alone thanks to living with my parents I get treated like a child having an hour to be back at home which is extremely limiting. Basically all my days are spent on my bed reading GAF, videogames, Facebook and Skype.

How old are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom