• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT8| PrEPare Yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kater

Banned
Solid self examination is what helped me get over the hump in accepting myself. That was a day to remember.

There are a lot of things emotionally and sexually speaking not explored on the test. it hasn't been updated for other things that have come out recently that are there and even so if updated I feel it wouldn't cover things like it should considering how the test is.

Agreed, that's why I said, at least read a book, way better than a test that pretty much only serves to confirm what you probably already know.

And better even, sit down and reflect about yourself, that will clear up things even faster.

Sai-kun

Banned
Pretty good. Rest day from the gym in preparation for leg day tomorrow. Mother in law is on vacation for the weekend so that means being able to sit in my boxers in the living room and do less dishes, as well as be an adult with my wife after the kids go to bed.

Leg day!

I had my leg day yesterday and killed it. Now my legs are killing me today, it's great.

Actually seeing progress from the gym is so satisfying. And not seeing it, but feeling it, is good too. I'm up to squatting with a 50 lb barbell, when I started on a 30lb one.

DOWN

Banned
She was great guys, I'm so glad I went! She played literally every song I named a few pages back that I said I love and then everything else was so cool too. Her opener bands were good also!

eALWtLo.jpg

8rX7uJ2.jpg

HlxIf3T.jpg

RM8

Wow at that wedding costs thread. I hope I end up with a cheapo like me who is not interested in a fancy wedding. I honestly don't even fancy a small one, I'd rather spend the money on a trip or pretty much anything else that isn't a one day party.

She was great guys, I'm so glad I went! She played literally every song I named a few pages back that I said I love and then everything else was so cool too. Her opener bands were good also!
Damn im so jelly.
Im even more angry now that i know my brother gets to see her this weekend.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Wow at that wedding costs thread. I hope I end up with a cheapo like me who is not interested in a fancy wedding. I honestly don't even fancy a small one, I'd rather spend the money on a trip or pretty much anything else that isn't a one day party.

In my mind my wedding would be just me and my partner parents, sibling and close friends and we would all later go out and eat at a restaurant or something. If its 20 people it might be too much tbh.

3phemeral

This thread is moving so fast now. How's everyone doing? :)

And Kirby, I'll get to your PM in a bit; been a tad busy and haven't had any decent time to sit on one spot and reply like I want.

Sai-kun

Banned

no fucking kidding, holy shit. i knew they could be expensive, but seeing so many people give an average of 10k is crazy. gotta start saving now :(

Question for Americans:

When you guys talk about putting 'cream' in your coffee, is this just a weird Americanism for putting milk in your coffee, or do you guys actually put cream in there?

why does online dating such so much?? i match with these guys on tinder, we have a nice conversation, and then when I ask if they want to meet up, *poofaroonie*... every single time :\

To Heck With All This I Don't Need No Man

Question for Americans:

When you guys talk about putting 'cream' in your coffee, is this just a weird Americanism for putting milk in your coffee, or do you guys actually put cream in there?

i don't really drink coffee but i believe it's either a mixture of milk and cream, or a non-dairy alternative that uses vegetable fats to emulate a similar mouthfeel?

Good games Puppy, took me to the cleaners with Chun-Li my god I eat that 7 hitter to airborn to her super.

It was really fun, I only play Chun-Li but want to try Karin cause Oh hohoho is too much fun. Her command list scares me though.
I was cheering when I pulled the airborne to super, I have execution errors.
Fun times, thanks for the matches.

I also added you Bayo. Please be gentle ;).

Vazra

Question for Americans:

If its this I think it counts as cream? IDK I either drink it black or with milk lol.

This thread is moving so fast now. How's everyone doing? :) .

I'm alright. What have you been up to? :p

3phemeral

Question for Americans:

We have creamers that are specific for coffee. Either powdered or liquid, like so:

I really love Italian Creme, Pumpkin Spice, or Hazelnut. Milk can also be used for a neutral flavor and is often what's available for free in coffee shops.

why does online dating such so much?? i match with these guys on tinder, we have a nice conversation, and then when I ask if they want to meet up, *poofaroonie*... every single time :\

Guys pull that shit all the time. Don't let it get you down.

It was really fun, I only play Chun-Li but want to try Karin cause Oh hohoho is too much fun. Her command list scares me though.
I was cheering when I pulled the airborne to super, I have execution errors.
Fun times, thanks for the matches.

I also added you Bayo. Please be gentle ;).

You are quite good honestly. You know what you're doing when it comes to Chun Li.

If its this I think it counts as cream? IDK I either drink it black or with milk lol.

The only correct answer for me
Carm_Macc_new%20(1).png

3phemeral

Doing good thanks, and yourself? hope all is well.

Other than visiting coffee shops to study with the BF practically every day to study, been doing fine. :) Been trying to keep up with this thread but every time I come back, there are pages upon pages to read. Glad you're doing well!

The only correct answer for me
Carm_Macc_new%20(1).png
Ooh, yes! Caramel us also great but I never see any sugar-free options.

Leg day!

I had my leg day yesterday and killed it. Now my legs are killing me today, it's great.

Actually seeing progress from the gym is so satisfying. And not seeing it, but feeling it, is good too. I'm up to squatting with a 50 lb barbell, when I started on a 30lb one.

Progress! You'll be squatting more in no time...just pay attention to form, take it slow and steady, and you'll be adding plates before you know it.

And my god is it ever satisfying. Seeing progress, feeling progress, and seeing when other people see your progress is better than anything you could take for a pre-workout.

BeesEight

In my mind my wedding would be just me and my partner parents, sibling and close friends and we would all later go out and eat at a restaurant or something. If its 20 people it might be too much tbh.

My ideal wedding would be twenty people. I've already decided I'm not inviting most of my family to it including my father. Hopefully if I find someone they also agree to only having ten per side.

Also, hopefully I don't make more friends that would require invitations. Plus ones just kill totals.

For some reason, I thought Tinder was for straight dating.

Yeah i just want a small wedding if I even get married like im totally fine with just being together and not going through all of the work of it. Im not the person who is into all of the marriage stuff, just seems like a waste of money to me.

Yes, when I was much younger. That happens less often the older I get.

Good. Got a doctors appointment in a few hours, but other than that I'll be chilling for the rest of the day.

How 'bout yourself?

Pretty good. Rest day from the gym in preparation for leg day tomorrow. Mother in law is on vacation for the weekend so that means being able to sit in my boxers in the living room and do less dishes, as well as be an adult with my wife after the kids go to bed.

A few contracts have gone out today and I expect them back shortly. I also found out that my wife wants to catch a bite with her sister, so I'm on kid detail this evening. Since it's school vacation week, I'm probably going to let my son stay up an extra half hour and work on a Lego project or two with him.

All told, not bad. You?
I'm doing alright. Had a good week. Going to Florida this weekend with some friends for a conference. Should be fun. :)

RM8

Parents, siblings, some friends. That's it, really - and that's if I absolutely can't convince my hypothetical partner to not have a wedding at all, and just have a cool trip together or something.

That looks amazing. So fucking excited to see her in March.

What kind of merch did she have?

Parents, siblings, some friends. That's it, really - and that's if I absolutely can't convince my hypothetical partner to not have a wedding at all, and just have a cool trip together or something.
Yeah I would save all the money from the wedding and travel instead that seems so much better to me.

Yeah, I figured that was you. You have a nice voice!

One of these days I'll upload a few videos of me singing on Moovz as well. See you on the other side!

Aw thank you so much!! :) I look forward to it :)

TBH the simpler the wedding stuff the better. More money for the honeymoon trip!

I totally 150% agree with this. I'm one of those rare controversial Italians that DOESN'T want to have 5000 people at my future wedding LOL

I'm really sorry for the random selfie friends, but I wanted an opinion actually.
Should I keep this shirt?? I really, really love plaid. But I feel like the short sleeve ones sometimes make me look like a picnic blanket.

I think I like this one though...

I totally 150% agree with this. I'm one of those rare controversial Italians that DOESN'T want to have 5000 people at my future wedding LOL

all my sides, if only because that's what happens in my area. Big stereotypical Italian weddings with merriment and a gazillion people.

Mine was around 80 people. Some we didn't know, as they were business partners of the father-in-law, but on the upside they gave us really good shit. Who the fuck got a kitchen-aid out of the deal?

This guy, that's who.

Kaiser_Glider

Neo Member
I'm really sorry for the random selfie friends, but I wanted an opinion actually.
Should I keep this shirt?? I really, really love plaid. But I feel like the short sleeve ones sometimes make me look like a picnic blanket.

Of course you should keep it. It looks great on you.

Also, hi everybody. :p

BeesEight

You're cute and it looks good on you. I'd keep it.

Side note: I have no fashion sense so take it as you will.

LGBTQIAF.

Fs and others could try to Klein grid instead of the previously posted 'Kinsey test'. They both habe their pros and cons. http://sid.southampton.gov.uk/kb5/s...advice.page?id=RsuF5ehfWvQ&familychannel=10-4

I got a 4, and it says this:

Predominantly homosexual, but more than incidentally heterosexual.

I am confused at the incidentally heterosexual part.

No clue.
IIRC:
Incidentally heterosexual = if an opportunity for sex with a different-gender person just happens to appear, you could be dtf.
More than incidentally heterosexual = you could put in effort towards picking up a different-gender partner.

Grakl

Not a fan, but maybe it's the filter

Vazra

I think the wedding should be for the couple and no one else in the sense of how important it is. If they wanna go all out and have the budget for it good for them but in the end that is a moment they create for them and everyone else in the room is just invited to watch it so it doesnt need to be all that. It doesn't really matter if its just you and him/her signing a paper alone or with a big crowd. Also I feel all those bells and whistles for a 1 day thing that are usually super expensive that could go into more meaningful things like a trip to multiple places which would help you create more memories with your partner and leave things to talk about for a while, get stuff for your home or maybe even make a donations to a charity of your choosing if you want to do something special. I appreciate weddings but I don't like the idea of making it huge even like most people want it to be.

EDIT: As for the shirt I think a greener color would look better but that looks nice.

Kevyt

no it's really slow.

and why is the wings on the sloth pink testicles and a penis?

I hate you...

Of course you should keep it. It looks great on you.

Also, hi everybody. :p

Hello stranger! :D

IIRC:
Incidentally heterosexual = if an opportunity for sex with a different-gender person just happens to appear, you could be dtf.
More than incidentally heterosexual = you could put in effort towards picking up a different-gender partner.

For the first part... That's not really me. It's hard to imagine myself having something sexual with the opposite gender.

I wouldn't mind a romantic partner though, regardless of gender.

I am more inclined with the latter I guess.

Thank you for the explanation aarglefarg!

Always so knowledgeable on topics like this. Much appreciated. :3

Hm. Klein focused more on the past than Kinsey, it felt like. In the past I repressed any attraction towards guys I had down in the furthest regions I could keep it until it became habit to keep it that way. Also, it was tough to fantasize about dudes way back when because I was bullied heavily.

Guys pull that shit all the time. Don't let it get you down

maybe i should go seek out a gay bar or whatever, SICK OF THIS ONLINE BULLLLLSHIT
i just wish finding gays were as easy as finding straights,,,

For some reason, I thought Tinder was for straight dating.

think tinder is more like the hookup app for straights? grindr already fills that role for the HomoSex, so i believe tinder has become the dating app for gays? couldn't really tell ya because i've still yet to date anyone :p

look good enough and anything will look fine on you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom