• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT8| PrEPare Yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Omg omg omg

The last episode of crazy ex girlfriend!!

white_josh.jpg

Y'all need to watch crazy ex girlfriend!!

o/
He looks kind of rodent-like.
250px-019Rattata.png

Sai-kun

Banned
um okay nightwing on Young Justice.....take me daddy

he's not a daddy but he is very hot

young justice owns

Never been too big on drinking. I like trying a mixed drink occasionally when we're out to eat, maybe a glass of white wine or cider. Beer is all awful, that's a fact. Hard to beat Mexican food and a big ol' margarita, though.

I hate the sensation of being drunk and try to never reach that point. Bad stuff happens.

Cosmic Bus
pristine morning snow

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
Omg omg omg

white_josh.jpg

o/

EDIT: Nevermind. I can't seem to find him on Youtube or via Google. Oh well.

DOUBLE EDIT: You all found the guy(s)!

The show looks interesting. Maybe I'll check it out.

Kevyt

He looks a lot like a gay Youtuber I've seen a few videos from...but now I can't remember his name. Dang it. In that picture with that particular smile, he looks a ton like him. I'll edit this if I find him. My searching isn't going well. I know his name is Greek or something.

Pano T?

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member

Wow, you guys got it! The guy I was originally trying to think of was Pano. But then, while I was trying to think of him, I thought, "You know, maybe the guy I'm thinking of doesn't look exactly like this actor, but crossed with Mark Miller he would look pretty close!"

So you two read my mind: you got the guy I was trying to remember, as well as the guy I later thought of while searching. Good job, lettersGAF.

It's been a while since I watched a Pano video, but from what I remember, the actor in that scene has a similar side smirky smile and face, combined with the body and gym style of Mark Miller.

Kevyt

Wow, you guys got it! The guy I was originally trying to think of was Pano! But then, while I was trying to think of him, I thought, "You know, maybe the guy I'm thinking of doesn't look exactly like this actor, but crossed with Mark Miller he would look pretty close!"

So you two read my mind: you got the guy I was trying to remember, as well as the guy I later thought of while searching. Good job, lettersGAF.

I love pano!

He's such a hunk and talks really fast about random things. 😍

Kevyt

What about those sexy twins? I wanted to watch them bone each other. Which one is cuter? I like the one on the right personally:
twins.jpg

They are cute but they look like they're made of plastic.

Also, one of them is really mean and full of himself. Or at least he was a complete douche to his ex Travis Bryant (another really cute gay Youtuber).

Still, my favorite gay Youtuber is Jack Merridew. He's just so cute and adorable. 😍😍😍

Captcha

They got paid for coming out on YouTube. I should have done magic video editing fuckery and come out to my parents and record it to see if I could get some coins.

They got paid cause they look like super model twinks, lbr.

Not gay but my favorite youtuber is professor Leonard. Got me through those long, lonely nights...of calculus.

Mm, check for continuity, bitch.

Mumei

Omg omg omg

white_josh.jpg

o/

Is it streaming anywhere [legally where I don't have to pay for it]? There was an episode of PCHH about it recently that made it sound like a lot of fun and I'd been meaning to check it out.

Monocle

Omg omg omg

white_josh.jpg

o/
Hmm, that's... hm. I think I'll, uh, have to look into... mhmm.

Yes, well. He's, er. He's quite... quite.

I should perhaps... hrmhh.

What about those sexy twins? I wanted to watch them bone each other. Which one is cuter? I like the one on the right personally:
twins.jpg
The left one has a way hotter jaw, so him.

Best gay Youtuber by a mile is Mark Miller though. Great editing skills, crazy hot, and he seems like a real sweetie. Boyfriend seems nice too.

um okay nightwing on Young Justice.....take me daddy

he's not a daddy but he is very hot

young justice owns
I just looked him up, and yum. I've had a thing for Nightwing for a while.

AHmPo1Hl.jpg
AlhfuJfl.jpg

QqscX1nl.jpg

QRllh8a.jpg
dzfQg8p.jpg

Not really sure why.

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
Gotta be honest in the irony of being called Eli haha...ha.

No one will get it

Wait, I have to know now. What does it mean? Please. Someone spill the secret for my ignorant brain. D:

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
Its the name of the dude I like(d).

Oh, okay. Well, I hope he is doing well, and that the same is true for you, too. Eli sounds like an attractive name. (<== I don't know what this means)

Kater

Banned
FsQyoAJl.jpg

Dinner cost me $5.27. Korea is awesome.
Noice. I wish food here would be as cheap. ;_;

YTneVDq.png
Heyhihello. Think I posted a few times in the past LGBTQIA+ threads, but not this one recently. So, yo.

pY9tZf1.png
Acerac is whom my tag is referring to. Love that man more than anything or anyone! <3

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthre...000&highlight= if that helps memories lol
o/

Hello Firehead, good to have you here. &#128570;

Elitist1945

I had a dream last night that The Weeknd performed "You're the One That I Want" from Grease at a halftime show. That was a really weird...but because I lucid dream it sounded REALLY good.

GoStc

So, uh, Uncharted 4 looks pretty good I guess...
fuck I'm going to have to buy a ps4, aren't I?

Dat trailer. It looks amazing and it's my favourite game series from the previous gen, but I'm so damn poor. I have a PS4, though. You buy the game and lend it to me and you can have the console once I'm done with it :p

Well I think because everyone in those threads put them on a pedestal, which I don't think they should be on. They're great developers but people think that they're the greatest thing ever to grace the video game industry. Almost as bad, if not worse, than Souls fanboys.

Elitist1945

Well I think because everyone in those threads put them on a pedestal, which I don't think they should be on. They're great developers but people think that they're the greatest thing ever to grace the video game industry. Almost as bad, if not worse, than Souls fanboys.

They're definitely a top tier development studio, but yeah, some people bend over backwards for them a little too much.

They're definitely a top tier development studio, but yeah, some people bend over backwards for them a little too much.

Oh yeah, they're in the top 10 easily, but emotions run so damn high in those threads. Bloodborne for example is one of my favorite games this gen, got the Platinum and everything. Been a Souls fan since I imported Demon's back in the day, but my god is the fan base insufferable.

Naughty Dog threads usually turn into nightmares sadly.
gaming in general

this and the other side. some are so intent on dragging them down. it would be funny if it weren't so sad how invested people get in defending and attacking them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom