• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT8| PrEPare Yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RM8

I need a PS4 because NRS abandoned the PC version of MKX :( Which means, I can wait for a super cheap deal, since I'm neck-deep in SFV, SSB and soon Killer Instinct 😛 I really can't think of any other PS4 game I want that isn't coming to Pee Cee.

RM8

I wonder if the game actually would have done better if it had more single player content at launch honestly. Did the lack of content really affect sales THAT much?
Probably, Mortal Kombat sells a ton because of the single player content. The truth is the vast majority of buyers are not of the "git gud" kind. And fighters have a pretty huge learning curve for beginners, who don't expect to lose basically every single match when they buy the game.

I really hate that there's no arcade mode, but what's there is freaking awesome and I'm having a blast spanking people with Dhalsim :p Plus I won't rest until I unlock all the colours for the characters I play. Making colours unlockable was a pretty crappy thing to do by itself...

Wait, how bad are they?

I totally skipped the game because of lack of content. I was day one on SF4 too. Oh well, Fire Emblem is keeping me busy.
41k-46k for Japan i think?

Probably, Mortal Kombat sells a ton because of the single player content. The truth is the vast majority of buyers are not of the "git gud" kind. And fighters have a pretty huge learning curve for beginners, who don't expect to lose basically every single match when they buy the game.
Well, shit. I think Capcom's decision to focus on the "core" audience (not talking about the gameplay changes, i mean marketing) for SFV was a pretty bad move, you get shitty sales and a ton of bad PR for the lack of game content.

RM8

What's worse is that they were trying to attract the casual market, they just couldn't get all the content in time. The gameplay itself is considerably more beginner friendly than in SFIV, it's immediately noticeable how inputs and links are way more forgiving. Let's hope it eventually finds success, because it's a fantastic game :( Even with the pandering DOA-like costumes, lol.

Cuddler

Hi guys, haven't posted here since forever but today I found out that one of the LGBTQIA themed movies that I was looking forward to (probably the only one since there aren't any that I'm aware of with chubby guys in it unfortunately) was released for free on youtube:
《青纪之砂》超清正版 Clay of Indigo HD Full Version - NSFW
It's basically the story of a Chinese guy living in an isolated town who encounter an American journalist traveling there. I found the story to be interesting even if there are times when I wish things would have been differents. The movie is generally slow paced, there aren't many dialogs, but it works really well because the scenery and the music are really great. There is a scene who make the entire video NSFW but it's really just that. Hope you guys will like it, it's 28 minutes long.

And since I'm here I also gonna post some videos with Chubby guys, just in case someone like them:
영준 (YOUNG JUN) - 니 생각뿐 (THINK OF YOU) (Feat. 개리) MV good song, cute MV
if only real life was really like that, lol
내 몸에 꼭 맞는 침대 고르는 방법 Some kind of ads with one the most popular new Korean comedian

berzeli

Banned
Well, I learnt something new about myself today: I hate cats.
On a somewhat related tangent, I also learnt that I'm allergic to cats.

Thanks stupid fucking cat who just spent an hour trying to get into my flat.

Kevyt

EyPtua.gif

Veeboy

My brain hates me. I keep thinking about this guy I had a crush on my last semester of college. I've been fairly lonely since then and my brain has decided to torment me by making me remember this guy and how he made me feel.

I need to go relieve some sexual emotional frustration.

I used to be allergic to cats when I was little so I feel your pain. I still loved cats though. Every time my family would visit my aunts I'd play with her cats until my asthma started acting up. I had to go to the hospital several times after visiting my aunts, but it was worth it.

But cats are so cute, especially fat ones.
i like the new kanye
You should be happy about his next album this summer. I wish T Swift would work at his pace. 😒

My brain hates me. I keep thinking about this guy I had a crush on my last semester of college. I've been fairly lonely since then and my brain has decided to torment me by making me remember this guy and how he made me feel.

I need to go relieve some sexual emotional frustration.
Yeah i know how it feels.

Cats are the best i got 3.

RM8

It depends on the cat, I don't like moody, anti-social cats. A friend of mine has a massive black and white cat who is super social and adorable, and he actually seeks human contact :p I wouldn't mind having a cat like that. But even then, I'm very clearly a dog person, I think I'm ready to adopt a dog now that ~2.5 years have passed since my old doggy passed away.

BeesEight

I'm just going to say that X-Com 2 is fantastic. And it'll be even better once it gets some bug fixes.

I'm more of a dog person. I always thought I'd be a cat person until I had a room mate whose animal had some weird thyroid problem and was either constantly howling in pain or vomiting over everything. Which I'd write off as an unfortunate circumstance but then two years later I had a different room mate with cats who she didn't clean up after so they defecated everywhere and their hair was unmanageable.

But honestly, I'd rather not have a pet at all.

Sai-kun

Banned
My cat is very picky about when he wants to be social, and for the most part would rather sit by someone than sit on them, which suits me perfectly. We're very much alike, haha.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Naw, I just wrap myself around people and squeeze.

You've never gotten hit there? Do any of the other people wear them?

Heyhihello. Think I posted a few times in the past LGBTQIA+ threads, but not this one recently. So, yo.

Hi guys, haven't posted here since forever

Welcome new peoples!

today I found out that one of the LGBTQIA themed movies that I was looking forward to (probably the only one since there aren't any that I'm aware of with chubby guys in it unfortunately) was released for free on youtube:
《青纪之砂》超清正版 Clay of Indigo HD Full Version - NSFW
It's basically the story of a Chinese guy living in an isolated town who encounter an American journalist traveling there. I found the story to be interesting even if there are times when I wish things would have been differents. The movie is generally slow paced, there aren't many dialogs, but it works really well because the scenery and the music are really great. There is a scene who make the entire video NSFW but it's really just that. Hope you guys will like it, it's 28 minutes long.

Thanks for the movie link. It sounds interesting so I might check it out when I get the chance.

I don't think he was serious, but this mega cutie at work said I could participate in some upcoming race. I said I'd consider it if he ran with me for practice.

Who knows maybe I'll get a running buddy.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
There's a new show on SundanceTV coming up next Wednesday called 'Hap and Leonard' (which is getting some pretty solid reviews btw) and I'm posting about it here because one of the two main characters, Leonard, is a gay Vietnam vet played by Michael K. Williams! He's supposed to be a pretty atypical gay TV character, which I thought was exciting, and I seem to remember this being a topic in one of these threads not too long ago, so I thought I'd let everyone know so they can tune in
or buy the season pass on itunes~

Here's the link to the OT - http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1189253

og7JYQk.jpg

(also dany it has christina hendricks)

Kevyt

I don't think he was serious, but this mega cutie at work said I could participate in some upcoming race. I said I'd consider it if he ran with me for practice.

And perhaps become a race runner yourself!

Are you gonna do it?

That reminds me, there's a Spartan race coming up in here in May... I'm not sure if I should do it, I don't feel ready for something like that. Haha

Sounds hot. Do you like running? I hate cardio.

I remember when Sundance used to play hot indie movies, like really hot. They fucking suck now, playing old TV shows and censored movies.

GoStc

I've been trying Snapchat and its newest filters for a couple minutes. Dammit, that filter that gives you green eyes and smooths your skin makes everyone so dreamy, I can't stop taking selfies.

Elitist1945

I've been trying Snapchat and its newest filters for a couple minutes. Dammit, that filter that gives you green eyes and smooths your skin makes everyone so dreamy, I can't stop taking selfies.

When are they coming to Android. My 6P feels left out :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom