• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT8| PrEPare Yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
More literary stuff: There's a book called Black Deutschland that came out earlier this month. I hadn't taken the time to actually check it out yet beyond the eye-catching title and cover, but while I was at the library today I happened to check out the NYTimes Book Review insert that had an interview with Darryl Pinckney, the author of said book. I thought the interview was charming (especially the bit on Du Bois' telling of Reconstruction; it's probably the most succinct telling of the central tragedy / betrayal of post-Reconstruction American politics), and it got me interested in looking up the novel. I thought it sounded interesting, too:

51Rj5fsvydL.jpg

Ooh, sounds like another good gay novel to add to my neverending reading list.

Thanks.

I never do sweats of any kind. I would feel so underdressed.

Omg, it's Mumei. Where have you been all my life???

I have so much to fill you in on regarding Mariah Carey songs that I like now. It's been a slow change, but I'm happy to have the support of my friends and family during this time. :0

To run I just wear some really old tshirts and €10 pants. I sometimes see people with expensive brand sports clothing and I don't get it. You'll still look like shit when you're done running.

And that reminds me I should run more often. But its hard to motivate myself when its raining and there's a strong wind. The claws of comfort pull me back into my warm room.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
To run I just wear some really old tshirts and €10 pants. I sometimes see people with expensive brand sports clothing and I don't get it. You'll still look like shit when you're done running.

And that reminds me I should run more often. But its hard to motivate myself when its raining and there's a strong wind. The claws of comfort pull me back into my warm room.

I run to the kitchen when dinner is ready. Is that good enough?
I walk on the threadmill but its not as much as I should be doing tbh.

Captcha

Have some TMI: Once I start sweating I sweat HARD. Peeling those leggings off after running was always something else. Now, I just wear some basketball shorts I've had for 12 years.

Monocle

guys

GUYS

XKn8Q1F.gif
SFEOBaV.gif

Afzoz8G.gif

0DGkG6s.gif

NXzvOUE.jpg
EOkMl67l.jpg

I found the hunks.

Bonus quiz:

Is there anything hotter than a fit guy stretching?

A) No
B) Nah
C) Hell naw

GoStc

Sweatpants are great, but I only wear them when exercising or at home, I feel poorly dressed with them on.
Please don't hit me.

On a side note, I was thinking about getting FFIX on iOS so I checked on the App Store and it's 21€. Nope. No, thanks. What the hell?

Sweatpants are great, but I only wear them when exercising or at home, I feel poorly dressed with them on.
Please don't hit me.

On a side note, I was thinking about getting FFIX on iOS so I checked on the App Store and it's 21€. Nope. No, thanks. What the hell?

I cannot wear them unless I've got good underwear on - or else I'll be arrested for indecent exposure. I have the same problem with loose pyjama bottoms which earned me a sort of....reputation at university when I used to wear them around my house without realising how revealing they were.

Oh and I'm verging on a breakdown awaiting them to add FFIX to the steam store. If they've bothered to make it pretty and HD then I see no reason to squander the experience on my comparatively small phone screen.

Rayis

All this pre-election talk makes me really anxious, the thought of a Trump presidency is making me queasy, can't we just skip to November already and hand the presidency to Hillary?

we (ireland) are voting for our government this friday. it's more than likely going to be made up of at least one of the 4 most inept political parties ever. fun times. thankfully i'll be emigrating this year.

All this pre-election talk makes me really anxious, the thought of a Trump presidency is making me queasy, can't we just skip to November already and hand the presidency to Hillary?

I'm excited about watching Hillary rustle Donald's mink hair at the debates this fall. It'll be delicioso

(sexual milestones discussed below, don't click around yo momma)

So my bf and I barebacked for the first time, which if you knew me in person you'd find surprising. We've been together for 9 months, exclusive, etc. I've always been paranoid about not using condoms, so obviously I've never not used them. But we talked about it and since we've gotten tested together it sort of made sense that this would be the next step. In the back of my head I was pretty much prepared to use condoms indefinitely but I also HATE condoms. I feel like I'm on a ticking time bomb when I'm unwrapping that shit and that whole process just turns me off. Not to mention I'm cut and even the super thin condoms eliminate most of the sensation, so I've never actually finished while having sex and my approach to fucking has been entirely focused on getting the other person off. I've liked that about myself but since he'd prefer to have sex whenever we see each other I get a little less motivated to do so each time.

So, cue no condoms, which we did for the first time last week. And OHHHHHHHHHHH, MYYYYYYYYYYY, Lord baby Jesus. Immediately I was like "okay so THIS is what it's supposed to feel like." It was just a totally different experience, and it's completely elevated my libido since then too. He enjoys it more too, so the change has been 100% mutual. Not to mention I was able to finish each time since, which again is a revelation for me (lol).

Anyway, I'd never advocate for it unless you and your SO are in an exclusive relationship (and you've both been tested etc.). It took me getting past this trust threshold with him too, since I was nowhere near open to the idea until just recently.

So my bf and I barebacked for the first time, which if you knew me in person you'd find surprising. We've been together for 9 months, exclusive, etc. I've always been paranoid about not using condoms, so obviously I've never not used them. But we talked about it and since we've gotten tested together it sort of made sense that this would be the next step. In the back of my head I was pretty much prepared to use condoms indefinitely but I also HATE condoms. I feel like I'm on a ticking time bomb when I'm unwrapping that shit and that whole process just turns me off. Not to mention I'm cut and even the super thin condoms eliminate most of the sensation, so I've never actually finished while having sex and my approach to fucking has been entirely focused on getting the other person off. I've liked that about myself but since he'd prefer to have sex whenever we see each other I get a little less motivated to do so each time.

So, cue no condoms, which we did for the first time last week. And OHHHHHHHHHHH, MYYYYYYYYYYY, Lord baby Jesus. Immediately I was like "okay so THIS is what it's supposed to feel like." It was just a totally different experience, and it's completely elevated my libido since then too. He enjoys it more too, so the change has been 100% mutual. Not to mention I was able to finish each time since, which again is a revelation for me (lol).

Anyway, I'd never advocate for it unless you and your SO are in an exclusive relationship (and you've both been tested etc.). It took me getting past this trust threshold with him too, since I was nowhere near open to the idea until just recently.

(morningafter)

Kevyt

tumblr_nyb7sap4GD1uk5vmso1_400.gif

tumblr_nyb7sap4GD1uk5vmso4_400.gif

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak

Then to the next step: Record it and sell it.

Kater

Banned
Loving the usage of CEGF gifs here. This thread definitely could use more of that tbh.

And good for you Soulscribe for getting more out of the sex with your partner.

Then to the next step: Record it and sell it.
Really, Bayo? 🙄

Sounds right to me. I don't know why anyone would bother doing anal with a condom. Well, I don't really see the point in doing anything with a condom, but that's a separate issue. Congrats on your steamy relationship, SS. 😄

Sai-kun

Banned
Really, Bayo? 🙄

Sounds right to me. I don't know why anyone would bother doing anal with a condom. Well, I don't really see the point in doing anything with a condom, but that's a separate issue. Congrats on your steamy relationship, SS. 😄

you mean like in a relationship with no trust issues or anything?

Really, Bayo? 🙄

Um, what?

Safe sex is important. If you're in a committed relationship and have been tested, that's one thing, but outside of that everyone should be practicing safe sex.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom