• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT8| PrEPare Yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the life of me, I can't understand why the good lord would let someone be highly attractive, yet be covered in hair like an ape, and smell of terrible, terrible body odor.

Typically the locker room in the gym is a highlight of my day but oh, oh it was not today. Dude smelled up the lifting area, and smelled up the locker room too.

Urk.

Yep.

Safe isn't my thing. I'd rather not have sex at all than have safe sex. Seed has to be spilt everywhere or I'm not happy.

Sorry, but that's gross.

We also had someone in these threads feel the same way. JefFrey, I think it was. He was having all sorts of unsafe sex and ended up contracting HIV.

For the life of me, I can't understand why the good lord would let someone be highly attractive, yet be covered in hair like an ape, and smell of terrible, terrible body odor.

Typically the locker room in the gym is a highlight of my day but oh, oh it was not today. Dude smelled up the lifting area, and smelled up the locker room too.

Urk.

What's wrong with body hair? The body odor is one thing, but body hair shaming is lame.

I'm joking there. I wouldn't upload vids of me and my partner online.
Not even for me? 😢
Sorry, but that's gross.

We also had someone in these threads feel the same way. JefFrey, I think it was. He was having all sorts of unsafe sex and ended up contracting HIV.
You think semen is gross? I don't, and I don't think you read my post. I said I would rather not have sex at all until it could be unprotected. I wouldn't do anything with a stranger, well, unless he was super hot. I maybe wouldn't be able to control myself, but that's not gonna happen anyway.

(sexual milestones discussed below, don't click around yo momma)

So my bf and I barebacked for the first time, which if you knew me in person you'd find surprising. We've been together for 9 months, exclusive, etc. I've always been paranoid about not using condoms, so obviously I've never not used them. But we talked about it and since we've gotten tested together it sort of made sense that this would be the next step. In the back of my head I was pretty much prepared to use condoms indefinitely but I also HATE condoms. I feel like I'm on a ticking time bomb when I'm unwrapping that shit and that whole process just turns me off. Not to mention I'm cut and even the super thin condoms eliminate most of the sensation, so I've never actually finished while having sex and my approach to fucking has been entirely focused on getting the other person off. I've liked that about myself but since he'd prefer to have sex whenever we see each other I get a little less motivated to do so each time.

So, cue no condoms, which we did for the first time last week. And OHHHHHHHHHHH, MYYYYYYYYYYY, Lord baby Jesus. Immediately I was like "okay so THIS is what it's supposed to feel like." It was just a totally different experience, and it's completely elevated my libido since then too. He enjoys it more too, so the change has been 100% mutual. Not to mention I was able to finish each time since, which again is a revelation for me (lol).

Anyway, I'd never advocate for it unless you and your SO are in an exclusive relationship (and you've both been tested etc.). It took me getting past this trust threshold with him too, since I was nowhere near open to the idea until just recently.

This is great! Reaching the point in the relationship where you can trust each other in this way is so rewarding.

Enjoy your fully fledged stimulation ;)

Not even for me? 😢

You think semen is gross? I don't, and I don't think you read my post. I said I would rather not have sex at all until it could be unprotected. I wouldn't do anything with a stranger, well, unless he was super hot. I maybe wouldn't be able to control myself, but that's not gonna happen anyway.

No, the idea of unsafe random sex is gross.

But I have known people who have this view where they prefer not using condoms and would't do anything in theory, but end up in a situation where it happens. That one situation is enough to contract something. I guess I feel strongly about it because I have a close friend who contracted HIV through a one time unsafe sex situation while on vacation in Europe.

Sorry, but that's gross.

Well now there's PrEP so people can fuck with reckless abandon. No condoms anymore eh?

/s obviously but I'd put money down on their being a surge in other STDs in the community

Well now there's PrEP so people can fuck with reckless abandon. No condoms anymore eh?

/s obviously but I'd put money down on their being a surge in other STDs in the community

The posters in NYC say it all. PrEP + condoms.

That said, when you and your partner are in a committed and trusting relationship...hats off.

I kinda feel there is going to be a surge too. Although the PrEP thing isn't a negative, but should be used with some basic responsibility.

It's not shaming at all...it's just a matter of opinion. The "ape" bit was out of line, however, and so I appreciate you calling me out on it.

I'm a hairy guy, probably more than normal but not that extreme. Took a long time for me to get over that because of the body hair shaming that goes on in the gay community. When I see that sorta thing it just irks me. Preferences are fine, but it's the way people word stuff when it comes to preferences that can be problematic.

The posters in NYC say it all. PrEP + condoms.

That said, when you and your partner are in a committed and trusting relationship...hats off.

Which will hopefully limit the surge, but I think most people think "HIV" when they think condomless sex, and won't give much a shit once that's off the table. Not many other STDs are treated the same.

I mean there are plenty of straight dudes who won't use condoms if the girl says she's on the pill. And that carries the chance of a fuckin baby.

I kinda feel there is going to be a surge too. Although the PrEP thing isn't a negative, but should be used with some basic responsibility.

Of course. PrEP existing is a great thing.

Bladenic

Now that I think about it I'm just gonna have a banana with a grapefruit.

'Tis the season of cutting!

o/

I'm feeling a nice spinach salad from Subway, with grilled chicken, cucumbers, onions, green peppers, tomatoes, and the sweet onion sauce. Delicious and healthy (I'm guessing).

Kevyt

I'm feeling a nice spinach salad from Subway, with grilled chicken, cucumbers, onions, green peppers, tomatoes, and the sweet onion sauce. Delicious and healthy (I'm guessing).

I could make that at home, except for the onion sauce, but I'm lazy.

lol - marvellous phrasing :D

Thank you :)

Which will hopefully limit the surge, but I think most people think "HIV" when they think condomless sex, and won't give much a shit once that's off the table. Not many other STDs are treated the same.

I mean there are plenty of straight dudes who won't use condoms if the girl says she's on the pill. And that carries the chance of a fuckin baby.

You're right. The big boogeyman of HIV is largely limited by PrEP, however there are a number of diseases out there that can still give you a very, very bad day. Obviously they probably won't kill you, but they still bestow anywhere between moderately annoying to life altering conditions.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Why not skip food and go for the healthiest part of the day? Alcohol
68b47fa86d.gif

Now that I think about it I'm just gonna have a banana with a grapefruit.

'Tis the season of cutting!

\o/

Mm. Today was leg day, and on workout days I bring a special little chili I make for lunch (just lower fat, higher protein, meh on the carbs but I can make that up).

Snack is just some green pepper and some laughing cow before a meeting.

Bladenic

Mm. Today was leg day, and on workout days I bring a special little chili I make for lunch (just lower fat, higher protein, meh on the carbs but I can make that up).

Laughing cow is fucking God

Kevyt

pizza and ice cream (disgust)

wait. did you just say youre cutting or just talking about everyone else?

3x (disgust)

Yup, I need to be on a carb and calorie deficit.

I ended up making a turkey potato salad sandwich with spinach. Meh on carbs... but I can burn them fast, lol!

The red potatoe salad from costco is the GOAT!

Laughing cow is fucking God

I see you're a fellow member of the cult. That chipotle fresco...it makes snack time worth it. I legit lick the fucking wrapper to get as much as I can.

Not that I'm starving or anything.

I ended up making a turkey potato salad sandwich with spinach. Meh on carbs... but I can burn them fast, lol!

The red potatoe salad from costco is the GOAT!

Spinach, all day every day. I don't even add it to the macros. I try to get them carbs in before and after lunch, with just a little left at the end of the day.

Which may or may not consist of a measured serving of cab.

Kevyt

I see you're a fellow member of the cult. That chipotle fresco...it makes snack time worth it. I legit lick the fucking wrapper to get as much as I can.

Not that I'm starving or anything.

Spinach, all day every day. I don't even add it to the macros. I try to get them carbs in before and after lunch, with just a little left at the end of the day.

Which may or may not consist of a measured serving of cab.

Yeah I love spinach, especially baby spinaches. I just toss spinaches into everything this days. I always try to make sure I don't overdo it. Too much fiber can be bad too.

What I really want to do is increase the fat I eat too, basically a high protein/high fat diet, and for some reason having to eat so much fat is a mental barrier I can't break, lol.

is this why you don't want to send me titillating pictures of yourself anymore Seathy? (morningafter)

You know it.

Alrus

That was a gay friend's reaction to learning about PrEP's existence (as in he almost wished people didn't know about it because he felt this would lead to even less safe sex) and yes, I'm afraid this is going to happen. Flood of new Hepatitis C cases.

Sai-kun

Banned
Yeah, I wonder if people just forget that there are other STIs out there you can catch that'll fuck you up a lot too. HIV ain't the only thing to worry about.

unrelated, but thanks for all the nice comments about my leggings n stuff on the last page guys
3AQmK.gif
i appreciate them! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom