• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT8| PrEPare Yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kater

Banned
Being a bad boy fits me better tbh.
59e01db2fa.gif

The Demon and the Witch. Fits together nicely, thematically.

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
Months later and yep, Troye Sivan's "Blue Neighbourhood" is still amazing #InstantClassic

Did you see his new music video for "Youth"? Featured some same-sex canoodling, but I'm pretty sure that the only full-on extended kissing was an opposite-sex couple (if I remember correctly from what I saw on my small phone screen). I wonder if that decision was intentional or not.

Video for anyone interested: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYAghEq5Lfw

Yeah I love spinach, especially baby spinaches. I just toss spinaches into everything this days. I always try to make sure I don't overdo it. Too much fiber can be bad too.

What I really want to do is increase the fat I eat too, basically a high protein/high fat diet, and for some reason having to eat so much fat is a mental barrier I can't break, lol.

Cheese and certain meats, followed up with...collard greens. Sautéed in olive oil.

Confession: I've eaten raw spinach with peanut butter before.

It shockingly isn't bad. Peanut butter covers the taste of the spinach completely so its more like I had no spoon on hand.

Spinach is good. I like raw more than cooked but thats riskier.

Once she wins the primaries, I'm going to buy my dude a "I bottom for Hillary tank"

1. Don't let your BF tell you how to vote. If you support Bernie, let him know.

2. Bernie still has a chance. Don't let the Hill supporters berate you into thinking otherwise.

Dany

Banned
1. Don't let your BF tell you how to vote. If you support Bernie, let him know.

2. Bernie still has a chance. Don't let the Hill supporters berate you into thinking otherwise.

Bernie does not have a chance unfortunately. Super tuesday is going to be rough for him.

Koppai

Soulscribe - as someone who is living with the bad one, just because you are in a committed relationship doesn't mean that someone won't cheat. You might want to start taking Prep or something just in case since you don't like condoms.

berzeli

Banned
Can't stand spinach.

Mangold is where it's at, just listen to the name. Man-gold.
(Wikipedia says it's more commonly/accurately known as chard in English, but mangold is clearly the better name)

I can't do frozen spinach. I mean I can, but it feels like poverty food.

$0.79 for a brick of spinach that's got about the same overall calorie content as a big bag of fresh spinach.

Then again, I always steam my veggies unless they're in a salad. And salads are always with a base of spinach. Always.

Bernie does not have a chance unfortunately. Super tuesday is going to be rough for him.

Yes he does. Super Tuesday will be tough but he makes up that difference in states after super tuesday.

CornBurrito said:
Eh. His BF isn't holding a gun to Dany's head at the polls.

He did imply that he was afraid of telling his BF that he supports Bernie.

$0.79 for a brick of spinach that's got about the same overall calorie content as a big bag of fresh spinach.

Then again, I always steam my veggies unless they're in a salad. And salads are always with a base of spinach. Always.

I think my memory is confusing frozen with canned spinach. Canned spinach is disgust.

Speaking of other veggies, kale is pretty good imo.

I think my memory is confusing frozen with canned spinach. Canned spinach is disgust.

Speaking of other veggies, kale is pretty good imo.

It's not a matter of opinion. Kale is fantastic.

Canned anything is disgusting. So gross.

I use canned beans for my chili, but I thoroughly rinse them before adding them to the pot. I suppose I could use dry beans, but it feels like it would be another step that I'm just too lazy to add.

GoStc

I just discovered Lord Huron. Fool For Love is slaying me.
I discovered them a few months ago. I love Strange Trails and specially The Yawning Grave.
Right now I'm listening to some of the singles of The 1975's next album and they are all great, I'm really digging that 80s sound they seemingly went with.

That leaked.

Irresponsible vagina leak?
thanks for the heads up ;)

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I discovered them a few months ago. I love the album and specially The Yawning Grave.
Right now I'm listening to some of the singles of The 1975's next album and they are all great, I'm really digging that 80s sound they seemingly went with.

That leaked.

Don't get Salmonella right before I come visit you!

E.Coli actually.

And right before? Are you actually going to be in Ohio for part of the spring break?

On an unrelated note: Is there anything better than a slightly chubby (think dad-bod) late 20-mid 30 year old men with facial hair, and somewhat thinning head hair?

Answer: No.

That's like... one of my favorite "looks".

Monocle

You can keep most of them Monocle. :p
Afzoz8G.gif

this is the only one i use tbh
Ikr? Those guys do nothing for me.
You mean I sharpened all of my blades for nothing? I swear you guys, one of these days I'll find a pack of hunks that sets off a proper battle royale around here. And when that day arrives, I will descend from the lofty pile of my vanquished foes on a golden stairway formed with the sculpted backs of a mighty legion of Adonises, who will accompany me thereafter until I mount a second golden stairway to claim my eternal reward.

E.Coli actually.

And right before? Are you actually going to be in Ohio for part of the spring break?

On an unrelated note: Is there anything better than a slightly chubby (think dad-bod) late 20-mid 30 year old men with facial hair, and somewhat thinning head hair?

I am, and I'm ready to deliver the D. I'll be eating pineapple in the caf all next week in preperation. 😘

Also, thinning hair is gross. Dad bods are great, though.

EDIT- They're too hairless and muscular for me Monocle. Cool if you like 'em.

Kevyt

Cava grill is soo delicious and healthy!

If there's one in your state or where any of you might live, go to it!!

It's so good, and the juices are incredible! 😍😍

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
I am, and I'm ready to deliver the D. I'll be eating pineapple in the caf all next in preperation. ��

Also, thinning hair is gross. Dad bods are great, though.

I pray you never have to deal with such genetics. I understand the perspective, though, and I felt similarly for a long time. Now I only hope that there are people like CB out there. (EDIT: Or just people who don't care.)

E.Coli actually.

brb, thinning hair

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom