• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT8| PrEPare Yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean don't get me wrong, I like a full thick head of hair as well.

But I think I just don't mind thinning hair. Probably because I like older men in general. It adds to the cuteness somehow.

I think only some guys can pull off full bald though.

E.Coli actually.

And right before? Are you actually going to be in Ohio for part of the spring break?

On an unrelated note: Is there anything better than a slightly chubby (think dad-bod) late 20-mid 30 year old men with facial hair, and somewhat thinning head hair?

Answer: No.

That's like... one of my favorite "looks".
Right there with you. Have always loved that. I have a thing for thinning hair, love it.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
You don't have thinning hair, Baeo. You're handsome.

I work my angles and when having longer hair its usually easier to hide that stuff (its pretty short now so hard to cover) since it can be styled to cover the harsher areas and if you need the receipts.
532bfe52d0.png

Ok but like - can we have some kind of index of all the selfies this community has posted?

I sometimes forget what all your pretty faces look like and lose my whole evening stalking the thread to remind myself.

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
I work my angles and when having longer hair its usually easier to hide that stuff (its pretty short now so hard to cover) since it can be styled to cover the harsher areas and if you need the receipts.

Yep, this is how it is. I'm getting to the point with me that it's getting harder and harder to hide well, if I'm not already past that point, so I'm about ready—perhaps this week, but also maybe in a month or two—to go short (not shaved) and just own it. I've been dreading this day for a while, but I think I'm much more okay with it now than where I was when I first noticed what was happening and had a meltdown.

EDIT: Wait, Vazra? When did this happen? I'm so confused...

Ok but like - can we have some kind of index of all the selfies this community has posted?

I sometimes forget what all your pretty faces look like and lose my whole evening stalking the thread to remind myself.

image.php

It's not your hair I'm after. You've won me over in other ways. ❤️

Since you've dug through the whole thread, why don't you compile them all for us?

Vazra

Yep, this is how it is. I'm getting to the point with me that it's getting harder and harder to hide well, if I'm not already past that point, so I'm about ready—perhaps this week, but also maybe in a month or two—to go short (not shaved) and just own it. I've been dreading this day for a while, but I think I'm much more okay with it now than where I was when I first noticed what was happening and had a meltdown.

EDIT: Wait, Vazra? When did this happen? I'm so confused...

image.php

It happened today. Haha
If we're posting selfies...

My inbox is open bae.
386b83b044.gif

Kevyt

You changed your name!!

Vazra is the king of selfies and selfie gifs.

His selfie game is unparalleled. 👌👍

Vazra

You changed your name!!

Vazra is the king of selfies and selfie gifs.

His selfie game is unparalleled.
Lmao I wanted my username to be more unique plus it is what I use on Steam, Skype and some other places.

Why'd you change your name?! Now I can't call you Baeo.
Your new name sounds like an oral contraceptive.

I tried changing it a long time ago but since I requested a ban right after the name change didnt happen. This name is more unique plus is a mixture of my name with last name.

3phemeral

Speaking of hair, I was wondering, which style suits me better? My BF and I constantly disagree on what suits the other's head but I'm under the belief that the shape of my head is awkward so (just like shades) nothing really fits. I'm pretty confident that short sides works but never content with the top:

1. Short Messy
  2. Split
  3. Sideways
  4. Faux-Hawk
I used to have it longer but I end up with more bad hair days than good ones considering how thin it is. Suggestions are welcome from those who are particularly style savvy.

[edit] What's a Vazra? :p Whodat.

Oh... my... fucking... god

Are those green eyes? With dark hair?
haha sure is. you can see the green a lot clearer/brighter in other pics of me tho.

Speaking of hair, I was wondering, which style suits me better? My BF and I constantly disagree on what suits the other's head but I'm under the belief that the shape of my head is awkward so (just like shades) nothing really fits. I'm pretty confident that short sides works but never content with the top:

1. Short Messy
  2. Split
  3. Sideways
  4. Faux-Hawk
I used to have it longer but I end up with more bad hair days than good ones considering how thin it is. Suggestions are welcome from those who are particularly style savvy.

Sideways is super snazzy on you. It's a good look.

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member

1. Short Messy
  2. Split
  3. Sideways
  4. Faux-Hawk

I'm for short messy and sideways. I say go with short messy for casual days and sideways for more formal ones. It also comes down to your personality, though, and choosing what you think matches you.

Talk to your doctor about Vazra.

1. Short Messy
  2. Split
  3. Sideways
  4. Faux-Hawk

Short Messy

GoStc

1. Short Messy
  2. Split
  3. Sideways
  4. Faux-Hawk

Either short messy or sideways.

1. Short Messy
  2. Split
  3. Sideways
  4. Faux-Hawk

Short Messy of Sideways. Both very good looks!

I quite like the Faux-Hawk too but I feel like maybe it's not very current (??? I'm not massively style-savvy so feel free to ignite me).

I don't think the Split style was as flattering as the other 3.

1. Short Messy
  2. Split
  3. Sideways
  4. Faux-Hawk

Team sideways!

Kevyt

1. Short Messy
  2. Split
  3. Sideways
  4. Faux-Hawk

I prefer how the faux hawk looks on you.

Team faux hawk!

I will tell you my opinions on the other ones.

Short Messy: Eh... you look like a crazy uncle. :p
Split: Looks very gay... which I love it, but still prefer the other one better. :p
Sideways: Clean and professional, but too serious imo.
Faux hawk: my favorite, you rock it really well and it shows off your facial features the best. You also look edgy and cool with it.

Team Faux Hawk!

\o/

Lmao I wanted my username to be more unique plus it is what I use on Steam, Skype and some other places.
Yeah im the same way i never use mostmanlyman. I usually use dontpanic3000 for online, i still dont know why i use mostmanlyman, i like how it sounds mostly. It has nothing to do with me, it is almost the opposite of me.

Vazra

Yeah im the same way i never use mostmanlyman. I usually use dontpanic3000 for online, i still dont know why i use mostmanlyman, i like how it sounds mostly. It has nothing to do with me, it is almost the opposite of me.

Contact a mod to change your name.

Kevyt

I like your username.

We have the Most Manly Man on all Gaf.

o/

Contact a mod to change your name.
Nah i like it for gaf, it is kinda the username that i use for online only. Like non of my real friends know that i use it for my username except like one.

It also can be shorten in different ways which i like.

Maybe one day if i dress nice and i feel good i will take a selfie and maybe post it here, using the email thing so only people with accounts can see. Like i never take selfies because i dont have any social media, so they always seem weird to me.

Vazra

Nah i like it for gaf, it is kinda the username that i use for online only. Like non of my real friends know that i use it for my username except like one.

It also can be shorten in different ways which i like.

Maybe one day if i dress nice and i feel good i will take a selfie and maybe post it here, using the email thing so only people with accounts can see. Like i never take selfies because i dont have any social media, so they always seem weird to me.
Ahhh alright. :p
Which one did you contact? I contacted Bishop for my name change. He's really nice.

Cyan. The change went pretty fast after I messaged him today.

RM8

1. Short Messy
  2. Split
  3. Sideways
  4. Faux-Hawk

Short messy, definitely. Sideways would be a second option.

daripad

1. Short Messy
  2. Split
  3. Sideways
  4. Faux-Hawk

Sideways by a mile. It even suits you with your gray hairs ;)

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Messy, it makes you look like a young Tony Leung.

tony-leung-chiu-wai-08.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom