• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT8| PrEPare Yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mumei

Omg, it's Mumei. Where have you been all my life???

I have so much to fill you in on regarding Mariah Carey songs that I like now. It's been a slow change, but I'm happy to have the support of my friends and family during this time. :0

I have heard rumblings of your conversion. Have you finally listened to The Remixes?

You better! Also, that book sounds interesting - I'll see if my library has it~

My library has it on order, and I am eighth in line. I'll probably just get impatient and order it.

Speaking of hair, I was wondering, which style suits me better? My BF and I constantly disagree on what suits the other's head but I'm under the belief that the shape of my head is awkward so (just like shades) nothing really fits. I'm pretty confident that short sides works but never content with the top:

1. Short Messy
  2. Split
  3. Sideways
  4. Faux-Hawk
I used to have it longer but I end up with more bad hair days than good ones considering how thin it is. Suggestions are welcome from those who are particularly style savvy.

[edit] What's a Vazra? :p Whodat.

Sideways, personally.

I never know what to do with my hair. It grows in fairly thick, but I am singularly unadventurous.

Grakl

Speaking of hair, I was wondering, which style suits me better? My BF and I constantly disagree on what suits the other's head but I'm under the belief that the shape of my head is awkward so (just like shades) nothing really fits. I'm pretty confident that short sides works but never content with the top:

1. Short Messy
  2. Split
  3. Sideways
  4. Faux-Hawk
I used to have it longer but I end up with more bad hair days than good ones considering how thin it is. Suggestions are welcome from those who are particularly style savvy.

[edit] What's a Vazra? :p Whodat.
Short messy ez

Did you see his new music video for "Youth"? Featured some same-sex canoodling, but I'm pretty sure that the only full-on extended kissing was an opposite-sex couple (if I remember correctly from what I saw on my small phone screen). I wonder if that decision was intentional or not.

Video for anyone interested: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYAghEq5Lfw

It's alright. He really should have saved the "Wild" trilogy as his last music videos for the EP/album though, really hard to follow up those

_Isaac

Messy, it makes you look like a young Tony Leung.

tony-leung-chiu-wai-08.jpg

He looks old and young at the same time. Guapo though.

I know it's not very kosher to say the best song from an album is the big single, but the best song on Matangi is the big single. Bad Girls >>>>

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
I have a close friend who contracted HIV through a one time unsafe sex situation while on vacation in Europe.

Was he in Romania or the Ukraine?

Can't stand spinach.

>:/

I just discovered Lord Huron. Fool For Love is slaying me.

love them

1. Short Messy
  2. Split
  3. Sideways
  4. Faux-Hawk

In that order~

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
I just beat Fire Emblem Awakening. Anyone have any favorite characters?

I played as Male Avatar and married Lissa. She made sense stat-wise for supports (I was playing as a sage), but it was such a weird pairing given how she acted so immaturely. I wish I could have married a guy...but I'm not sure who I would have picked. They're all so dysfunctional.

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
Awakening is a steaming pile of shit. Get into Fire Emblem Fates: Conquest right now

I currently own it because I have the SE, but I need a break from FE for a bit. Plus, I think I've been spoiled by Awakening's grinding, so I'd like to wait until all the DLC is out. The mission/map variety and creativity was definitely lacking in Awakening compared to the other FEs I've played, though, so Conquest is exciting for that reason. I think I'm most hyped for Revelation.

IvorB

Hey, found this thread and been lurking for a while so figure I may as well join in the discussion. So I've done this form:

Your gender? Male
Your sexual orientation? Gay (maybe bi-curious?)
Where Are You From? South Africa
Where Do You Live? London
How Old Are you? 36
Favourite Type of Music? I love all types but mainly dig psytrance, reggae, Madonna and anything else good. Not into mainstream music much.
Profession or Career interest? Technology
Favourite video game(s)? Games that involve killing stuff mostly and fighting games.
What are your hobbies (other than gaming)? working out, producing music, AV/home cinema, White Crane kung fu, eating

Hey, found this thread and been lurking for a while so figure I may as well join in the discussion. So I've done this form:

Your gender? Male
How Old Are you? 36
Favourite Type of Music? I love all types but mainly dig psytrance, reggae, Madonna and anything else good. Not into mainstream music much.
Favourite video game(s)? Games that involve killing stuff mostly and fighting games.
What are your hobbies (other than gaming)? working out, producing music, AV/home cinema, White Crane kung fu, eating
Welcome. :)

Want to talk about the maybe bi-curious bit? :)

berzeli

Banned
The first episode of that horribly named Ellen Page goes around the world and explores the LGBTQ life is up on youtube.

I really, really liked it. And not just because Ellen Page is like the most adorable person ever.
830C6U2.gif

It isn't as superficial as I fear it could have been and it covers a lot of different perspectives, so you get a pretty good (general) sense of what LGBTQ life looks like in Japan. Ellen and Ian are surprisingly good interviewers and I'm looking forward to the rest of the show now.
Also there's a bit about half an hour in which wrecked me completely (it may do the same to you). I ended up crying more than what I did from that stupid fucking cat the other day.
So yeah, go watch it.

And if you need a little pick-me-up:
Here's a Canadian sailor sharing the traditional ‘first kiss’ with his partner, making it the first time the Royal Canadian Navy’s homecoming kiss has been between two men.

Sorry boo. <3

IvorB

What fighting games are you into tho

Mainly 3D ones. Virtua Fighter is my main love at the moment but was really big into Tekken at one point. Sadly I'm without a fighting game to play at the moment :-(.

Welcome. :)

Want to talk about the maybe bi-curious bit? :)

Ha ha! There's no big story around that just a weird thing that happened with a female friend of mine. It's probably nothing. :)

Kater

Banned
If we're posting selfies...

Nice shot ;3

What's happening?
That's a scene from Crazy Ex-Girlfriend, a series about an unstable young woman who throws away her new life with a successful career to go after her ex-bf from high school.

Your gender? Male
How Old Are you? 36
Welcome to the the thread :)

RM8

New Street Fighter, Fire Emblem, XCOM and Pokémon in the same year <3 I'm not sure if I'll buy Sun or Moon considering we don't know anything about either version.

fernoca

Fuller House is great. Really enjoying it.

And 5 episodes in, there's some nice eye candy already.

But new character Fernando played by Juan Pablo di Pace... <3!

There are way better pictures online* said:

...including a few nudies even!

Kevyt

i thought it was that thing that made you sore that kept you up (disgust)

That made me feel tired, but I couldn't fall asleep feeling hungry.

This cutting is not going well.

New Street Fighter, Fire Emblem, XCOM and Pokémon in the same year <3 I'm not sure if I'll buy Sun or Moon considering we don't know anything about either version.

What's your street fighter v id?

ilikeme

The first episode of that horribly named Ellen Page goes around the world and explores the LGBTQ life is up on youtube.

I really, really liked it. And not just because Ellen Page is like the most adorable person ever.
830C6U2.gif

It isn't as superficial as I fear it could have been and it covers a lot of different perspectives, so you get a pretty good (general) sense of what LGBTQ life looks like in Japan. Ellen and Ian are surprisingly good interviewers and I'm looking forward to the rest of the show now.
Also there's a bit about half an hour in which wrecked me completely (it may do the same to you). I ended up crying more than what I did from that stupid fucking cat the other day.
So yeah, go watch it.

That really is a terrible name. But yeah, I've watched 25 minutes so far and it's good.

They're both adorable

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom