• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT8| PrEPare Yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sai-kun

Banned
white boys doing sad guitar/piano covers of Beyoncé - Formation is probably one of the cringiest things that i've ever seen in my entire fucking life

i want to die

ilikeme

Eurodance! E-Type, Basic Element, Rednex, ect. Then there's the great Bubblegum stuff: Smile.dk, Dr Bombay, and Caramell. Caramell is so good, both Gott Och Blandat and Supergott.

Oh my dearest lord. Thank you for reminding me of all this awful(ly) fantastic stuff I grew up with. Almost forgot this grand legacy we created. People outside of Sweden listened to Caramell? Haha, awesome.

I went to see The Knife when they came to London a couple of years ago. Their show was so strange but really enjoyable. Great atmosphere!

That's cool! I only saw their last show in 2014 :( It was amazing.

Did you see this?
theknife_byTerriLoewenthal_webby.jpg

white boys doing sad guitar/piano covers of Beyoncé - Formation is probably one of the cringiest things that i've ever seen in my entire fucking life

i want to die

That does sound terrifying. Can you link? I would like to revisit my mortality.

Mumei

After lurking and posting the very rare drive-by posts I might as well introduce myself. After following these threads for so long I have the weirdest non-existent relationships scripted in my head. Umop and Mumei are a couple and they meet up in the prison where Umop has his buddhist altar. Instead of the usual sexy stuff Mumei sits in a comfy armchair and reads some delicious novel that makes Umops mind turn into hot slush. And umop connects himself and Mumei to an electrical meditation-enhancer and through breathing, focus and some sacred mumbling they both whirr and whizz into an unending climax. (Sorry.)

help

I actually have not met anyone from GAF in real life, nor have I been in prison. It's a good story, though.

That's cool! I only saw their last show in 2014 :( It was amazing.

Did you see this?
theknife_byTerriLoewenthal_webby.jpg

Hmm I can't remember. It was a concert they did just after releasing Shaking the Habitual - I remember being terrified because I bought tickets to the concert before they released the album - then when the album dropped I didn't really like it so expected to hate the concert but - it was very different live.

Oh god we're so embarrassing. I'm sorry.

Edit:

help

I actually have not met anyone from GAF in real life, nor have I been in prison. It's a good story, though.

Has there ever been a LetterGAF meetup anywhere? I'd love to do that.

ilikeme

I am so sorry.

help

Haha, next NaNoWriMo I'll work it into a novel. ,) A philosophical cyberpunk love-story with good and varied lgbtqia and poc representation.

Hmm I can't remember. It was a concert they did just after releasing Shaking the Habitual - I remember being terrified because I bought tickets to the concert before they released the album - then when the album dropped I didn't really like it so expected to hate the concert but - it was very different live.

Yeah, it might have been an earlier version of the same show. They added more dancers and side-acts as they went on. And yeah, I wasn't too keen on the album either, but the show was ace.

Dany

Banned
LettersGAF had their orgy in Florida in the summer of 2013 ✨��✨ what a nice week that was
enhanced-21127-1400699025-17.png
I loved it when we were in the pool when it was storming super bad.

And drinking the drinks meicyn made. And celebrating dels birthday!!

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Why isn't there a reverse of power bottom?

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
No, I think he was in London at the time.

Oh, I see. I hope he's doing well!

What kind of shade is this you little slank

are your people from there or something

Hey, found this thread and been lurking for a while so figure I may as well join in the discussion. So I've done this form:

After lurking and posting the very rare drive-by posts I might as well introduce myself.

Welcome guys!

I'm really happy to hear this turned out well. I'll try to check it out when I have some free time.

Sorry boo. <3

Will you at least eat it in shakes and smoothies?

who is watching Fuller house?

me obv

Edit: lawd jesus christ!! I stumbled upon this in that site (nsfw) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NMT57AvVK44

lmao wtf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom