• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT8| PrEPare Yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alavard

Cute animation. :3

Do these character flirt at all during the film or is that all just total fan fiction?

H2gSsLo.gif

Well, I mean, there's Poe's little lip bite here...

3phemeral

fauxhawk and sideways

short messy and sideways.

Short Messy

short messy or sideways.

Short Messy of Sideways.

Team sideways!

Team faux hawk!

Short messy. Sideways a second option.

Messy, it makes you look like a young Tony Leung.
Sideways by a mile. It even suits you with your gray hairs ;)
Sideways, personally.

I never know what to do with my hair. It grows in fairly thick, but I am singularly unadventurous.

Sideways is the best option by a wide margin.

Short messy

Wow, thanks for the replies. I've been mobile and thus, on mobile and wasn't able to get back in very timely manner. I have definitively lost the bet (there was nothing at stake, though :p) The BF wins the hairstyle wars. Calculating it out using arbitrary weights for split votes (I don't know how to do this), it came down to:

6.31 Sideways
4.80 Short Messy
1.80 Faux-Hawk
1.00 Split (Sorry, Ratsky)

(I actually like split myself but then again, I never know what to do with myself anyway)

Sideways by a mile. It even suits you with your gray hairs ;)
I don't mind grey hair so much unless I'm applying for a job. Then I get self conscious about it, but then that depends on the position I'm applying for: Entry level? Dyed. Senior position? Keep the grey.

I never know what to do with my hair. It grows in fairly thick, but I am singularly unadventurous.
I wish I had thick hair. I imagine I could do so many cool hairstyles with it but the BF says different. I suppose hair is like grass.

Sideways is the best option by a wide margin.
I appreciate the professional's feedback. :)

----------

It's Orioto's birthday? Happy birthday, Orioto! Please continue making those beautifully stylized works of art that make me feel like I'm peering into a videogame universe using a magical lens.

Kevyt

Hello my Slothean friend. How are you?

Helloo, how is your weekend going?

Hellooo!!

I was gonna try to get some sleep, but then for some reason just started listening to Grimes.

Blasting her art angels album with surround stereo and full volume is where it's at!

It's a completely different way of listening to Grimes (as opposed to headphones of computer speakers). I can only imagine what listening live must be like.

How are you two doing? Enjoying the weekend?

Elitist1945

Hellooo!!

I was gonna try to get some sleep, but then for some reason just started listening to Grimes.

Blasting her art angels album with surround stereo and full volume is where it's at!

It's a completely different way of listening to Grimes (as opposed to headphones of computer speakers). I can only imagine what listening live must be like.

My weekends going alright. Just been sitting on the computer all day. What is Grimes?

Hellooo!!

My weekends going alright. Just been sitting on the computer all day. What is Grimes?

I've heard a lot of praise about Grimes, but I've only listened a little bit to Art Angels, which admittedly I did enjoy. I think I'll try to give her a bit more of time over the coming week. Any recommendations of albums?

I had a very weird sleep last night. I was woken up by my boyfriend coming to bed a couple of hours after I did, but it was strange. Like, my senses were all messed up and I felt like I was still half dreaming.

Apart from that today has been mostly chilling. I'm going to shop for some new office attire tomorrow. I need jumpers to wear over my shirts and polo shirts. Something sexy :D

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
I only make really decadent shakes and smoothies. If there isn't at least three types of chocolate I'm not drinking it.

Chocolate + spinach is delicious~

Don't get that moving your hips trying to get your sexual organs closer to another persons, that's dance. And that's life. And it's all great. And that stage dance originates and reverberates with that profound motion.

brb learning to dance

Happy birthday Orioto.

Happy Birthday Orioto!

Just finished watching the first episode of gaycation(still dislike the name), damn that ending got me. The rest of it was interesting, im looking forward to the next episodes

Reminds me that i still need to come out to my mom, i just dont have any time when it is just me and her.

Don't feel like you have to hurry. Do it when you feel ready. Why not your Dad?
Yeah im not hurrying it. Like i feel ready and i just want to come out. I already know they are accepting, but it is still hard. When my dad talked to me about sex he said something along the lines of "me and your mother will love you no matter if you gay or straight it doesnt matter". But that was before i had really thought about my sexuality so i didnt really know i was Bi.

The reason not my dad first or both of them at the same time is because im closer to my mom on more personal stuff and i just feel like it would be much easier telling her. Also with my dad we have a weaker past, like he always wanted me to play sports and stuff so I did and i had kinda fun but i was never competitive. I was always good at them but just never really that competitive so he would try to make more competitive and i was alway bad with expressing my emotions so many tell i did dumb things and got yelled at because of it. Like it was never anything that bad but still i just remember it and it doesnt bring back good memoirs. He has gotten way better and realized that it is better to just let his kids do what they want to do.

Monocle

What if I drive with my penis?

None of the men in Force Awakens do it for me. Don't get it.
None of them are hunks IMO, but I find Poe and Finn really likeable, and I love the little bromance fans have invented for Kylo and Hux.

John Boyega is very dashing when he's out of character, though.

Monocle

Isn't it fun how ignorant clowns can state this kind of thing in public and not be laughed out of the country?

Finally! NEW PAGE NEW HUNKS.

3rBmtZX.gif

V20c9wS.jpg

Xyx81JHl.jpg

p99VRpul.jpg
o0DaqGXl.jpg

ZQhodcSl.jpg

8KREbWbl.jpg

EDr5DJ1l.jpg
Sa3canAl.jpg

NSFW? (pubic crease)

OK, now that we've dispensed with the lesser hunks, it's Pietro Boselli time.

ZsvBkWLl.jpg
MEVnjgrl.jpg

9IRD2FUl.jpg
tZaCpOMl.jpg

And a bonus Pietro, because we—or more specifically, I—deserve it.

8vBHdiz.jpg

I already have an all new theme planned for my next hunk post, so please place any complaints in the complaint bin.

OlweRZTm.jpg

I'm a firm believer that our sexuality is innate and not subject to nurture.
I tend to agree that it's innate. I remember having affection for other males since early childhood. My sister's guy friend would come over, and I'd always run over and give him a big hug.

However, the environment is hugely important to development. The environment can affect the expression of genes.

Golnei

This is what you're supposed to put near the top of a page, right?

They're onto us. I hate it when courageous voices of dissent speak out against LGBT mental conditioning to rouse the populace against their insidious threat and warn them of the invisible enemies plotting their downfall from the shadows - it's so much harder to establish a secret world government when people know that you're indoctrinating them from infancy with diabolical milk imitations.

Monocle

Wow, I didn't know so many of us were affected by this issue. I guess you really can catch the homo from food products.

This is what you're supposed to put near the top of a page, right?

WTF, lol.

Your mom and dad had sex too. Every baby gets revolted and doesn't want to do that, clearly. Well, not that way anyway.
How can parents expect their kids to turn out well if they perform such a filthy act right before the woman is pregnant?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom