• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT8| PrEPare Yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elitist1945

http://screencrush.com/star-wars-will-soon-have-its-first-openly-gay-character/

PLEASE BE FINN PLEASE BE FINN PLEASE BE FINN

lIDp0J.gif

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
I thought the gays didn't exist a long, long time ago in a galaxy far, far away.

Kevyt

Omg omg omg!!

The gay couple from the 100 is so adorable and cute!!

The soldier dude is so handsome and good looking... 😍😍

<3

How is stuff with you btw? Should we talk? I'm bored.

After lurking and posting the very rare drive-by posts I might as well introduce myself. After following these threads for so long I have the weirdest non-existent relationships scripted in my head. Umop and Mumei are a couple and they meet up in the prison where Umop has his buddhist altar. Instead of the usual sexy stuff Mumei sits in a comfy armchair and reads some delicious novel that makes Umops mind turn into hot slush. And umop connects himself and Mumei to an electrical meditation-enhancer and through breathing, focus and some sacred mumbling they both whirr and whizz into an unending climax. (Sorry.)

Lmao. I like the details.

What do you guys think about contemporary dance? e.g. this: Marie Chouinard Company - Orphée et Eurydice excerpt

I think it's really cool. Dance is a very unique art form, it's the only one we do fully with our bodies, and I think we can feel it in our bodies when we watch it, which is cool because we kind of feel everything with our bodies.

berzeli

Banned
I'm really happy to hear this turned out well. I'll try to check it out when I have some free time.

Will you at least eat it in shakes and smoothies?

Yeah. I was so relieved when it wasn't just a shallow travel doc.

I only make really decadent shakes and smoothies. If there isn't at least three types of chocolate I'm not drinking it.

ilikeme

Welcome guys!

Thank you much Ratsky!

Lmao. I like the details.

I think it's really cool. Dance is a very unique art form, it's the only one we do fully with our bodies, and I think we can feel it in our bodies when we watch it, which is cool because we kind of feel everything with our bodies.

YES! That's what I'm talking about. Everything resonates from the body and the sensation of other bodies and ones own is such an intuitive and integral part of the human experience. Or the animal experience. And it's that simple sharing of bodies that is so amazing. And how the development of the body and its senses releases and nourishes the mind.

That's basically what my life is about. And it's so natural, and I'm so sad when people don't get it. Don't get that moving your hips trying to get your sexual organs closer to another persons, that's dance. And that's life. And it's all great. And that stage dance originates and reverberates with that profound motion.

Amazing. Poe and Finn was the best part of the movie. Apart from the bar with the awesome aliens (and the practical effects)

Lay All Your Love On Me

This is now my favorite GIF

Fantastic taste in Abba songs. The lyrics to that song are profound.

Me and I is another pearl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom