• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT8| PrEPare Yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

B-Dex

But he has a veiny abdomen. Kinda gross tbqh

The problem with most of the guys posted here is that they're too perfect looking. Imperfections give people humanity, character, and qualities that make them endearing and approachable. Perfect statues just aren't human enough for me.

But the cum gutters counter the veins TBH.

Monocle

Success!

But he has a veiny abdomen. Kinda gross tbqh
I think it's hot. They emphasize his leanness and lead below the waistline. Much like a well defined Adonis belt.

The problem with most of the guys posted here is that they're too perfect looking. Imperfections give people humanity, character, and qualities that make them endearing and approachable. Perfect statues just aren't human enough for me.
That's more a function of the presentation than anything. You're seeing idealized moments. They aren't androids.

B-Dex

Gross. I don't want my dudes to have visible veins. Disgust.

tumblr_nxenm74ICy1r83d7lo7_500.gif

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
There's a new show on SundanceTV coming up next Wednesday called 'Hap and Leonard' (which is getting some pretty solid reviews btw) and I'm posting about it here because one of the two main characters, Leonard, is a gay Vietnam vet played by Michael K. Williams! He's supposed to be a pretty atypical gay TV character, which I thought was exciting, and I seem to remember this being a topic in one of these threads not too long ago, so I thought I'd let everyone know so they can tune in
or buy the season pass on itunes~

Update:

Slant calls Michael K. Williams' character "a shit-kicking queer avenger who represents the cheeky annihilation of several different stereotypes at once."

YAS SLAY ME QUEER AVENGER

Tune into Hap and Leonard this Wednesday at 10/9c on Sundance TV and buy the season pass on iTunes~

Monocle

Here's my contribution. Came (ahem) across these recently:

ico_ab_stav_white_aussiebum.jpg

aussie-swimwear-campaign-18.jpg

HTB1eLtQGpXXXXamaXXXq6xXFXXXy.jpg
I have to say, I'd probably come across them too.

Update:

Slant calls Michael K. Williams' character "a shit-kicking queer avenger who represents the cheeky annihilation of several different stereotypes at once."

YAS SLAY ME QUEER AVENGER

Tune into Hap and Leonard this Wednesday at 10/9c on Sundance TV and buy the season pass on iTunes~
Um, sold.

My friend started ghosting me. We talked almost every day for years, then he stopped saying much two weeks ago, and anything at all a week and a half ago. He hasn't responded to me the times I've written to him. I see that he goes online and offline and plays games on Steam.

He can drift away if he drifts away, but to just start ignoring me makes me really sad.

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
My friend started ghosting me. We talked almost every day for years, then he stopped saying much two weeks ago, and anything at all a week and a half ago. He hasn't responded to me the times I've written to him. I see that he goes online and offline and plays games on Steam.

He can drift away if he drifts away, but to just start ignoring me makes me really sad.

Can you identify anything that would inspire the change? Going from such a frequency for so long to almost no interaction strikes me as incredibly odd. I agree that it's inconsiderate (and cowardly?) for someone to just start ignoring you. Personally, I think I would prefer being told "I need us to stop being friends" rather than unexplained silence.

Can you identify anything that would inspire the change? Going from such a frequency for so long to almost no interaction strikes me as incredibly odd. I agree that it's inconsiderate (and cowardly?) for someone to just start ignoring you. Personally, I think I would prefer being told "I need us to stop being friends" rather than unexplained silence.

There weren't any arguments or something that could cause offense. He had started playing Dota 2 again recently so I thought for a few days that he was really into that.
How I feel about ghosting from people
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGJgyuAu6eo

People will let you down at the flick of a switch but that makes you appreciate the genuine people you have much more.
It hurts at first but people like that are best letting go of.

In other news my sleeping is screwed up again yay lol.
Sorry about your sleeping.

I still think he's one of the best friends I've had. I haven't had other friends for a few years.

There weren't any arguments or something that could cause offense. He had started playing Dota 2 again recently so I thought for a few days that he was really into that.

Sometimes there doesn't need to be a reason why people just do it. If he wants to talk with you he will it's not your duty to continue contact at this point.

You can't make grown people do things they obviously don't want to do.

*hugs*

Sometimes there doesn't need to be a reason why people just do it. If he wants to talk with you he will it's not your duty to continue contact at this point.

You can't make grown people do things they obviously don't want to do.

*hugs*
Yeah, that's how I've been thinking about it. I appreciate the support. :)

Do you have any hair plans in particular?

Yes I do. It's been a long time coming and something me and my stylist have been working on for a few months. We finally reached a stage where the styling is done right and Tuesday we'll do some color, and by some I mean a lot and unnatural colors.

It's really scary because my hair is fairly important to me because of my past so there's a lot of trust that I have to put on my stylist to not end up with something horrible.

Yes I do. It's been a long time coming and something me and my stylist have been working on for a few months. We finally reached a stage where the styling is done right and Tuesday we'll do some color, and by some I mean a lot and unnatural colors.

It's really scary because my hair is fairly important to me because of my past so there's a lot of trust that I have to put on my stylist to not end up with something horrible.
Sounds exciting. With all the preparation, it will turn out great. :)

Golnei

Why was I not informed of this sooner?
tumblr_o39qnzhIsR1to58pho1_400.gif

It's an absolutely critical cultural milestone, along with that one gif of Bigby Wolf.

Eusis

Because everyone was focused on Mika.

At least the fan service is getting more even handed, even if it might be meant more as a gag. Guess you guys next need him in a thong though.

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
Why was I not informed of this sooner?
tumblr_o39qnzhIsR1to58pho1_400.gif

It's an absolutely critical cultural milestone, along with that one gif of Bigby Wolf.

Is this Ryu swapped in for R. Mika or someone?

Golnei

Oh, that's all that was?

. . . I thought his butt jiggled way too much. Wouldn't Ryu's be like a rock?

Even as a joke, they'd never do anything like that with Ryu in official media - the suggestive Street Fighter EX art and the existing shirtless costume are outliers. At least mods open up a few more possibilities - I can't wait for someone to combine the inevitable fundoshi mod with Mika's animations.

Though speaking of which, I'm just surprised the jiggle works as well as it does, considering the monstrosities you can usually get by model swapping. It's like a glimpse into a kinder alternate universe where butt physics are embraced by all and distributed without inequality.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
You have no obligation to be interested in the same things your parents are.

Just don't be rude to her if you want to soothe your conscience.

Bladenic

Any of y'all got Goodreads beside Mumei?

Also Mumei post if you see this. We can discuss the Sailor Moon manga, I'm only now reading it for the first time haha

RM8

Gaycation was okay, Ellen is so cute :p I'm sorry for the guy who had to hire friends to come out to his mother, and I wonder if she really accepted it in the end or was simply ashamed of her reaction since she was being filmed. I don't think I'll ever come out to my Japanese relatives, but who knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom