• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT8| PrEPare Yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kik is basically a messaging app, more like skype than snapchat. Basically it is like all text chat and you can sent pic and videos. It doesnt auto delete

Whats Yo?

ilikeme

Any of y'all got Goodreads beside Mumei?

Also Mumei post if you see this. We can discuss the Sailor Moon manga, I'm only now reading it for the first time haha

Yah, I got it. Don't use it much though. Was fun to try to remember the books I'd read throughout life when I made my list.

https://www.goodreads.com/user/show/4466086-nikolas

And I love the Ryu stuff. The palette swapping seems to work well with that game. He looks pretty natural.

On the topic of books.. I haven't read anything in ages seems like. I'm on my way through Moby Dick but I'm taking a break. I remembered how much I used to love Gene Wolfe. Anyone read him? I've read New Sun and Long Sun and loved both.

Thinking of grabbing Urth or Short Sun. A trip to the library is in order.

Why was I not informed of this sooner?
tumblr_o39qnzhIsR1to58pho1_400.gif

It's an absolutely critical cultural milestone, along with that one gif of Bigby Wolf.

Lmao this is a fan-mod right?

Or is it actual content from the game?

Monocle

Yah, I got it. Don't use it much though. Was fun to try to remember the books I'd read throughout life when I made my list.

https://www.goodreads.com/user/show/4466086-nikolas

And I love the Ryu stuff. The palette swapping seems to work well with that game. He looks pretty natural.

On the topic of books.. I haven't read anything in ages seems like. I'm on my way through Moby Dick but I'm taking a break. I remembered how much I used to love Gene Wolfe. Anyone read him? I've read New Sun and Long Sun and loved both.

Thinking of grabbing Urth or Short Sun. A trip to the library is in order.
Holy shit, buy Urth immediately. It's the most insane payoff to New Sun. So, so good.

I wish more people understood that Urth of the New Sun is basically the final and best chapter of The Book of the New Sun. It instantly makes the rest of the series twice as good, no exaggeration.

Long Sun and Short Sun are both great, but a step down. They are slower burning, and not too satisfying unless you read both series back to back. Certainly nothing mind blowing like Urth. You'll need Gate of Horn, Book of Silk to appreciate the most interesting subtleties and connections. Let me take this opportunity to recommend Lexicon Urthus as well, which you shouldn't read until you've finished Urth. It highlights some of the many reasons New Sun + Urth are Wolf's magnum opus.

Read The Fifth Head of Cerberus before SS, if you haven't. (Not because it's connected in an important way or anything. It's just a much shorter read, and too good to miss.)

Model swaps are great
ptE35Cj.gif
This is how I street fight, no lie.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Fine, but only so the attractive people start posting them too.

I got my hair did today:
2016-02-28c4ru4.jpg

and then i went to target and looked like an idiot by the produce

Looking good. :p

As I'm not attractive I wont post my selfie now. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I got my hair did today:
2016-02-28c4ru4.jpg

Oh, come on. How can everyone in this thread be so sexy. It's unbelievable.

I like your scruff. 😍

IvorB

I should have some Aussiebum underwear arriving this week. Quite excited honestly

I used to be all about the Calvin Klein undies but they really started letting me down with the models they were using and their campaigns. At first I resisted AussieBum (I'm not even Australian, I thought, why would I be hyping up someone else's country on my swimsuit/underwear?) but they won me over. And now I have an giant AussieBum poster literally taller than I am in my room. That's marketing done right.

We want to see you in the shower, though. ��

I'd put mine up if I didn't have to register for site somewhere. I'm too lazy.
Use abload.de you dont have to make an account. It is in german but it is pretty easy to figure out, just make sure you use direct link when linking it.
Now you can be lazy and we get to see you.

Golnei

I thought I had a picture from a few months ago that was approaching half-decent, but as soon as I looked at it again, I began to haemorrhage. So no selfies, then. Ever.

I got my hair did today:

Looks good, it suits you. Are those new frames?

Incredible. :3

What other gif are you talking about?

That other model/animation swap.

096.gif

It was actually one of the reasons I looked into TWAU in the first place - before I found out it wasn't actually intended to be part of the game.

Rayis

Lady Gaga just gave life with her Oscar performance, I just thought I'd let you all know since she's the queen of the gays

CDC researchers used diagnoses and death rates from 2009-2013 to project the lifetime risk of HIV diagnosis by sex, race and ethnicity, state and HIV risk group.

Gay and bisexual men continue to be most affected by the HIV epidemic.

At current rates, one in six men who have sex with men (MSM) will be diagnosed with HIV in their lifetime, making them 79 times more likely than straight men to be diagnosed. However, that risk varies considerably based on race and ethnicity. One in two African American MSM and one in four Hispanic MSM will be diagnosed with HIV in their lifetime, compared with one in 11 white MSM.

‘As alarming as these lifetime risk estimates are, they are not a foregone conclusion. They are a call to action,’ said Jonathan Mermin, director of CDC’s National Center for HIV/AIDS, Viral Hepatitis, STD, and Tuberculosis Prevention.
‘The prevention and care strategies we have at our disposal today provide a promising outlook for future reductions of HIV infections and disparities in the US, but hundreds of thousands of people will be diagnosed in their lifetime if we don’t scale up efforts now.’

The study noted that African Americans do not engage in riskier sexual behavior compared to Americans of other races/ethnicities. Reasons for this higher lifetime risk include higher prevalence within the community, which poses an increased risk of infection with each sexual encounter; lack of access to healthcare; poverty; and stigma.
Damn near 40 years in and people still haven't learned?
3KYh7s8.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom