• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT8| PrEPare Yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
3VUcJc8.gif

It's been too long since I played SS (and I haven't beat it)...is this actually a scene from the game? Or was this modded?

I hate my world history class, all we do is watch videos that dont help us on the test at all. It is taught by all of the coaches, so they dont really try to make a real class plan, so it is just wait till the week of the test than read the book that the test is based on.

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
It's a real scene. He is just that flavorful of a villain.

When was Zelda ever on her back on the ground? I don't remember that. Maybe I haven't gotten there yet. I stopped right before
the dungeon that is on Skyloft.

Why waste a vote on Trump?

I don't get young people and their attitude with voting. Just like how many people kept on saying Trump was a huge joke and not to take him seriously. That joke is having a real effect on a very big segment of people that still believe in ignorance.

Dude's not wasting a vote on Trump. He's probably not even voting like 80% of young people.

I really hope that Bernie (and Trump -_-) created an increase in the number of young voters this cycle. this could be good for the party as the boomers and the supa old finally die off

I imagine (hope) most of the vocal "$hillary is an establishment demon and a DINO" will still go out and vote for her when the general election actually comes and fear of a Trump presidency looms over their heads.

As a lifelong democratic voter, I just cannot force myself to vote Hilary. I may vote Green Party for president and democrat for everything else.

Crayons

Banned
I imagine (hope) most of the vocal "$hillary is an establishment demon and a DINO" will still go out and vote for her when the general election actually comes and fear of a Trump presidency looms over their heads.

Progressives have to learn that change takes time and effort. You're not getting sweeping changes in government by simply voting every four years. They should have learned this when we voted Obama in 2008 and abruptly realized the POTUS is not some dictator who can do whatever they want. Vote in every goddamn election and change will happen.
Pretty sure most Bernie voters are going to vote for Hillary if he doesn't win the nomination. I know I am.

But to me...Bernie is like Chicken Teriyaki, and Hillary is like Meat loaf. I like Meat loaf, but given the choice of Teriyaki well shit that meat loaf is going into the fridge.

Trump is like Prune Juice.

Lol. I'm plenty cynical. American selfishness and greed will ruin everything for everyone. Nothing short of a bloody rebellion will correct it.

That's not what I'm talking about. There's cynicism and then there's the absurd kind of cynicism that feeds on itself and sucks the meaning out of everything.

It can still work out, PampleBurrito.:(
Pretty sure most Bernie voters are going to vote for Hillary if he doesn't win the nomination. I know I am.

But to me...Bernie is like Chicken Teriyaki, and Hillary is like Meat loaf. I like Meat loaf, but given the choice of Teriyaki well shit that meat loaf is going into the fridge.

Trump is like Prune Juice.
Make America Regular Again.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
America needs the Trump voters to please take their antipsychotics
I don't how if anyone laughed but as soon as I saw Sarah Palin saying she was supporting Trumpet I cried a bit laughing. Plus her iconic speech turned into autotuned remix.

Berordn

America needs the Trump voters to please take their antipsychotics

America needs the Trump voters to remember that politics aren't supposed to be entertaining and that primetime ratings shouldn't factor into governance but also mostly that you're voting for a man who thinks that thing on his head is attractive.

It can still work out, PampleBurrito.:(

I don't believe for a second that this little rendezvous they've been planning would ever actually happen. I mean good for them if it does, but pfft.

I for one am keeping my fingers crossed America makes a good decision (or at least avoids a terrible decision). I want to move there soon and a Trumpidency would really sour the idea.

What did he do? I can't see any posts that are obviously bannable?

Edit: Oh sorry I wasted top of the page on a question that 4 people already asked. :(

Flay me alive

Looking at his history it could be for calling Chris Rock 'too street'.

I saw this from two weeks ago. An anti-queer group planned to prevent teens from attending a queer formal by buying as many tickets as they could and then not using them: thousands of dollars worth. However, they didn't realise the event organisers were crowd funding it so more teens who couldn't afford a ticket could attend. The formal organisers planned on 500 attendees but now they have funding for double that and are moving to a bigger venue. Non-refundable.
http://metro.co.uk/2016/02/18/an-an...y-raised-thousands-for-an-lgbt-event-5703073/

Probably a combination of posts.

Sorry I know we want to move on from Pamplemousse but, I just have to know - like - do you see what the rest of us see? Would you seriously meet up with him, and do you really think he'd show up? I'm just curious because you've stuck by him when everybody else have given up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom